It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there no Main Stream Media reporting the Rossi/Focardi E-Cat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

Link me to a working model of free energy apparatus on the internet, with blueprints, please. You still don't address the fact that "the money supply is controlled by a group of elites."

Even if your decentralized idea of energy happened, what is to stop them from causing major inflation that limits the amount of food people can buy?

It just doesn't fit together. These are ideological theories reminiscent of the Venus Project.

And you wouldn't believe what kinds of things have millions if not billions spent on them. There are enough declassified documents to attest to that.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I think it's not unreasonable or illogical to conclude disinformation is the knew version of control.

Most of the information relating to energy and technology in this thread seems like disinformation. So do all the other scams out there. If anything, you might be right, but you are perpetuating the very thing that you claim is happening.

The more idiots that come along and invest in these DIY energy kits, the more mainstream it is that this type of technology is bogus. Perhaps you are right in this last train of thought you had. But, if this were true, then the very 'movement' that is supposed to uncover the 'suppression' is acting in the opposite manner.

And as far as the geo-dome car is concerned, I don't see it as being revolutionary, competing, yes, but that is an example of competitive business practice more than it is suppressing revolutionary technology.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I've never heard of the Venus project.

The federal reserve. No link needed.

Space is not near vacuum. That's just a common term. There are lots waves up there of many kinds. Lots of electrons to use.

So you want documents from too secret research labs that admit doing research on this?

Look up ZPE.

Read about Aviso's car. He explains his over unity device.

There is a member here who is very knowledgeable on electrical engineering I will ask to explain to you in simpler terms how Aviso's open source energy device works using super capacitors.

Here are some links.
Aviso
Cold fusion commercially available in 10 years

H

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The geo dome is certainly revolutionary as is the Dymaxion car. I wasn't saying it was surprised the same way as energy would be. I was stating good ideas don't always make it to he market place. Which is contradictory to what you stated.

I also would like to give you info on hydroxy which people have been saying is a scam on this site.

Water as fuel

Hydroxy

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

On how the cold fusion device works. Without palladium or platnum.

TextSimply put, the effect involves pressurized dihydrogen gas (2 bars is the lowest mentioned in the patent applincation and 80 bars (?) is what was used in the demonstration) is placed in metal tube with nano powdered nickel and a heating element (resistor). Somehow the dihydrogen gas is split into atomic hydrogen. When heat is applied the atomic hydrogen reacts with the powdered nickel to produce energy up to 400 times the input energy. Undisclosed catalysts are used to increase the efficiency of the cell. Also, the powdered nickel is composed of very small particles in the nanometer range. It has also apparently gone through one or more special processes. A few of these special processes are speculated to be: 1) Baking and cleaning to remove oxidation that could "clog" up the reactive sites on the nickel particles. 2) Bathed in acid or another compound to make the particles more porous so they can absorb more hydrogen. 3) Embedded in a membrane or ceramic structure. 4) Loaded with hydrogen via electrolysis or some other method. Doing a lot of digging into Rossi's Journal of Nuclear Physics blog shows that scientists are posting and linking speculation that "hydrinos" (of Blacklight Power fame) or shrunken hydrogen atoms may be involved in this cold fusion and process and their formation may be the source of most of the energy released.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by boncho

Read about Aviso's car. He explains his over unity device.

There is a member here who is very knowledgeable on electrical engineering I will ask to explain to you in simpler terms how Aviso's open source energy device works using super capacitors.

Here are some links.
Aviso
Cold fusion commercially available in 10 years

Okay, so the second link proves that cold fusion is not being suppressed. They posit that there will be commercially available reactors in 10 years. Shouldn't you be happy about this?

As far as the Aviso car goes "The DC motor than runs his vehicle was recently verified by the Philippine Department of Energy (DOE) to run at 133% efficiency when hooked up to Aviso's on-board system."

133% effeciency? This is either worded wrong or just junk science. You cannot have over 100% efficiency.

If he wants to explain a process that is taking place and something is changing, altering, or increasing the energy output than fine. But instead, there is a link to donations at the bottom. There is not enough here for me to be convinced.

From article:

Igor Goryachev, a scientist from Research Institute of Nuclear Instrumentation, Russia, said there has been considerable interest in LENR projects in his country. “Interestingly, oil tycoons have started investing in this project,” he said.

Interesting, oil tycoons, investing, hmm, weird, fits in with all that I was saying....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Folks please do not derail this thread

We have a subject at hand, the MSM not covering the E-CAT.

1. Rossi is not 100% credible because of my previous post about PetrolDragon, this process worked and verified but people were not paid in the end. His idea worked his business model did not. 1/2 point

2. Rockefeller owns MSM and oil and the only connection to link the media, however, no overwhelming conspiracy to date has surfaced. .0001 point

If you have something to add to his post, then please do, I am asking for connections and help for why MSM is not covering this. Start a thread if you want to hash out other ideas though please.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Look up ZPE.

Did you want to quote John Hutchison on ZPE or are there other quacks working the field now?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It certainly does fit with what you are saying.

So does the 30 year timeframe for technology to come out of the military. I would assume if it's public it's been around for thirty years already.

I am happy. You also said it was probably a scam right? That it can't happen these claims have been made before etc.

My point is it most likely has existed and is supressed. No matter who buys and patents this technology it will change and destroy the dollar in particular. Inflation is happening. Those QE s from the FED should do it along with china trading in yuan and appreciating their currency.

War will be eminent as these power plays happen over who controls energy and war is expensive. So saying it won't change currency value or destroy the current economic system seems bizare.

I never said money would be useless. Just that the impact of this technology economically speaking is dangerous.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

How could you possibly explain the lack of msm covering this invention without past examples or historic accounts.

How is Rockefeller not relevant to media control as several have had extremely high political appointments.

I guess you want a 2 word answer?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I would bet the two Italians are scammers, yes. As far as all the places you linked me to, they are scammers too. And we can only assume the military is still in R&D, there's no evidence to the contrary. Anything else is speculation.

I'm done with this thread, back to the OP.

PS, I have to go charge up my ZPE module so I can watch some TV lol

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

TextThe concept of zero-point energy was developed in Germany by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913, using a formula developed by Max Planck in 1900.[1][2] The term zero-point energy originates from the German Nullpunktsenergie.[1][2] The German name is also spelled Nullpunktenergie (without the "s")
reply to post by boncho

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The MSM hand picks the issues it reports on based on viewer/reader/listener appeal. They are no long in the news business but rather in the entertainment business. Also, there are plenty of other reasons to not cover something. First and foremost is the fact that the MSM is largely controlled. Just like they won't take on 9/11, birthers, the truth behind the Gulf Disaster, etc, etc. Remember, advertising comes from large corporations. Many times, these large corporations have ties to MSM owners, live GE, Newscorp, AOL/Time Warner, etc.

When was the last time you saw real, investigative reporting by the MSM, ala Woodward and Bernstein? They don't even try to "get a picture" any more. Fox News will have a compelling story, perhaps a 20 car pile up or a bus crash and no pictures! That's not news. That's recycling somebody else's reporting.

It's really quite pathetic. They take something like a comment made by Matt Daemon and turn it into a "News Story" just because he's a Hollywood liberal. Sensationalize it, dramatize it and spoon feed it to the masses. In reality, Charlie Sheen shouldn't even be a news story. That crap should be reserved for the entertainment and industry outlets like People and Us magazines, not a key story. There are millions of people in this country who "lose it" every day. Who cares? Again, it's sensationalized and dramatized. If Charlie wants to snort a gram of coke and nail a pron star, good for him.

Sorry to ramble on, but this question is getting more and more redundant and rhetorical. Everybody's hand is in everybody else's pocket and we'll never get to see the real news of the day in the MSM.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Even if your decentralized idea of energy happened, what is to stop them from causing major inflation that limits the amount of food people can buy?

Free energy would completely void any possible influence of money or inflation.

Think about the potential of truly free energy...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I wish we had a map of the vested interests here.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

Dear coolhanddan

If this discovery is real, and I sure hope it is. It will be hard to get it into the main stream and active.

Why? Because it will change the balance of power throughout the world.

Not just the oil companies what about all the coal mining and everything that goes towards making all power.

Those that are in power own the oil own the mines and own the press. You think they want the Status Quo to change. Think again.

If it happens and it is a big if history will be written as before cold fusion and after cold fusion. It really is that big a deal. They will probably do the same to this guy as they did to Tesla.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

This technology is not "Free" in any way you look at it. You still have to pay for the water. And the people to run the systems. I really see no way that people are going to set up mini reactors in their homes, the amount of water needed and the system design doesn't make it likely, not for the first few years. And then you run into the issue of skyscrapers, apartments and businesses. It would only feasible to centralize it. Maybe 20-30 years after the systems were implemented could everything be retrofitted.

Have you ever seen how manufacturing plants are designed and engineered? No one took cold fusion into account when they designed their factory.... I live in a steel town, the fab shops would be the first people lining up for this tech, these guys are drawing over 50,000 kwh a month, but they have nowhere to run the system.

They would need over a hundred of the rigs in their demo to run one shop. 185 to be exact, and it already takes up the size of a room.

So yes, please, tell me again how this tech is going to revolutionize and destabilize everything over night...

And how we are all going to run fusion reactors in our homes....

And how the water needed to run the system wont effect our already crappy water supply.

And how easy it is to implement a new system by retrofitting everything we have built in the last 200 years.

The funny thing, is that even if these guys aren't complete frauds (which I am leaning more and more towards) and if we pretend that their system works as is, than when it doesn't become widespread the way that 'you people' expect it to, you will cry grand conspiracy.

This thread is utter lunacy,

Cold Fusion
cowpasturePosted 2011-03-02
cold fusion by Mike Martin
The cost of water used has not been added to the 1 cent/KWH. If they use 793 gallons per 4.5 KWH of electricity, and if water costs $2/1000 gal, then the cost for the water used per kwh is $.35/KWH. Not cheap.

Mike Martin, or anyone else: What is the cost of water/KWH???
Hide
cold fusion
cowpasturePosted 2011-03-02
My first estimate of the cost of water for cold fusion may be high. Assuming they produced 15kw/hr of energy with a 30% eff. factor to get electricity, 793 gal of water/hr for 15 KW/Hr of energy, and a cost of /$.61/748 gallons of water, the cost of the water/KWH of electricity comes to $.15.

The cost of the water is still expensive. 15 times as much as the $.01/KWH that the article says is the cost of electricity from this cold fusion system in Italy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
One more thing to add to this whole "cold fusion" business. There is a grand conspiracy, but not by large corporations. It's a conspiracy of dogmatic people chasing after charlatans in a sycophantic attempt to fulfil their own yearning for a fantasy world that does not exist.

People that blindly follow uncredited and unfounded scam artists are the people that helped discredit this field so much, that no one with a prospective future in physics wants to touch this area of study with a ten foot pole.

You, any of you that jump on baseless claims of "free energy" are the ones that have destroyed it from ever happening. So whoever you are, you should be very proud of yourselves. You guys are like the Illuminati of idiots.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I just uploaded this interview of two Swedish physicists that were interviewed about Rossi's cell. (subbed in English)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I really don't know if the posters on that article are right with their numbers of water cost, but I do know my electrical company charges me 6 cents a KWH for 1000KWH and 7.4 for each KWH after. So if you can rework their math so its cheaper than what I'm paying, let me know.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join