It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions need on what new haircut I should sport for the summer...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

A little off topic here but man...you're chest is on fire, I hope there wasn't too much damage...

LOL I thought you were giving him the come on then until I looked at the picture again and was like "OOoohhh"

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dear JR,

I have contemplated deeply regarding your quagmire and if you don’t mind the advice from someone sporting a heredity-induced reverse Mohawk, I think I have the perfect solution. First and formostly why limit yourself to predictable choices and yesterday’s styles? You don’t seem like a ”Me Too” kinda fella. It doesn’t require a rocket scientist to realize if you add the letter “L” (and you don’t even need to buy a vowel) to the word imitation, you end up with “Limitation.”

In short: Why fly your freak flag half-mast?

Through my network of highly classified sources, I’ve recently learned of a rather unique hair stylist that is literally turning the fashion world on it’s head. It is the story of Bixby a retired circus elephant that has created the latest buzz in fashion with the much sought after “Pachyderm Do.” No two styles are alike and he offers free blow drying with his trunk. And yes.........works for peanuts.

Bixby in action:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e9505877763.jpg[/atsimg]

Just a few trendy one-of-a-kind styles:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc4157bad4ef.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/479c8a602d3f.jpg[/atsimg]

Only a few ooopppsss moments:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebb6f8fb3688.jpg[/atsimg]

Who knew he had a soft mandible? Apparently not many repeat customers but most report regaining feeling in their cranium in as little as one week.

To schedule an appointment you’ll need to first Bing: Google, (apparently you can’t just search directly) then search for Willy’s Retreat for Wayward Circus Animals and Petting Zoo in Petaluma, CA. When calling, the code phrase to schedule an appointment is “Saddle the Camels, We Ride at Dawn.” I can U2U the Secret handshake if you wish.

I am Your Welcoming you in advance as I know this has helped immensely and surely solved the pickle you find yourself within. After all, you asked and what are friends for?

Not seriously….kk

edit on 3-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Jax????

Dude I thought we'd already decided you were gonna sport the Bieber...

~Heff

omg HEFF i cant stop laughing ...... seriously . i can picture jax with the bieber do totally .... Fool with a capital F

now for the jaxanator

im thinking either a fro or a mullet .. whadda think?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Whew, Thank GOD. I thought I had killed the thread with sick humor that crossed the line. :shk:

Thanks Alysha.
I feel all better now.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i think prison break is best,but it is vulgar now.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
A hereditary induced reverse mohawk-maybe the funniest line ive ever heard-thanks for the laugh!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

My vote is for the Steve Austin look.
2nd place is the Lex Luther look.
Now,what about those glasses?
This is the look for you Jax..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Put some afro sheen and hit it up with a curling iron.you could sport the vintage julius errving

top topics

<< 1   >>

join