posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
The russian space shuttle program shut down because russia was broke in the late 80's and entire 90's in case no one here is older than 19 and
actually remembers. They couldn't even pay their own soldiers or air force or anything in those days but with vodka and potatos for god sake you think
they could afford to run a viable space program during that time? By the way here a few other incredible russian engineering "coincidences" for the
uneducated or unawake:
- the russians reverse engineered the design of the American Boeing B-29 during WW2 and called it the TU-4
- the russians stole the plans for the Atomic bomb from the USA via the Rosenbergs and other spies
- the russians stole the engineering of the COncorde and called it the TU-144 (real deep thinking engineers obviously over at tupolev to steal 2
aircraft almost to the rivet. BTW google TU-144 and Paris if you're younger than 19 and don't know.)
- the russians stole the design of the US space shuttle
- the russians even stole the engineering of that most iconic piece of supposed russian ingenuity, the AK-47, ripped off from a German StG-44 almost
even down to the exact design of the cartridge used for the "new" weapon.
Now Russians have invented plenty of cool gizmos and gadgets within the military and made more efficient all sorts of types of technology, but I'm not
on that now, right now I'm ranking on all the reverse/engineering and thieving! Heh hehh.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Liberterius because: (no reason