It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britains "Roswell" files destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Lots of questions being asked here;

www.eveningstar.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

am i correct in stating that this incident occured in the vicinity of an american airforce/military base? may i speculate that nukes were stored there?
f

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

am i correct in stating that this incident occured in the vicinity of an american airforce/military base?

It was at RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge (Here to be exact)(a Twin Base complex) Near Ipswich, England . It was used by Both British and American Personnel.

In regards to Nukes, It's doubtful to say the least IMO.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
According to Larry Warren there were nukes stored there. The deputy base commander, Charles Halt, never denied it either... I'm more willing to believe that there were nuclear weapons stored there than accept that a UFO landed there...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yes it was thought Nukes were stored there.
In fact not too far away was also Lakenheath,and Greenham Common where Nukes were stored.
I found an old story too;

www.telegraph.co.uk... l

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
strange the link does not open-yet I was able to read.

Here is from Wilkopedia;

The hostility between the USA and the USSR overshadowed the world during the Cold War (1945–90). RAF Woodbridge formed part of NATO’s defence during this period. The F-101 Voodoo aircraft of the USAF’s 81st Tactical Fighter Wing could be loaded with a single atomic weapon for the one way trip to the target.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Seems a few of the newspapers here have picked up on this story-here its confirmed that Nukes were stored at Brentwaters;

www.mysun.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Charles Halt video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is depressing. Didn't they supposedly photograph the triangular craft that was sitting on the ground? I had really hoped that those photos would be released.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Officials found a "huge" gap where defence intelligence files relating to the case should be, the papers show.

www.bbc.co.uk...

no further comment, I smell a cover up.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

This is not a correct way to start a thread. We need to hear you address the matter. And give your opinions on it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Technically the files are listed as missing, although its fairly certain they won't turn up there is a chance someone does have them.

Some of the cases in the released files are very interesting, the apparent miss identification of a Russian booster falling to earth by military pilots who said they saw a craft unlike anything they had ever seen smells fishy.

I'm sure they could tell a craft from something re-entering earth's atmosphere.

Also, don't you just love when someone credible see's something its just listed as 'no threat to our air defence'

Amazing....

Did it have a big banner trailing behind it saying that?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Although this thread was first, the other missing Rendlesham Papers thread is longer, so closing this one (but Applauding the OP, as some acknowledgement).

new topics

top topics

join