It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Alex Jones, the Talk Radio Host Behind Charlie Sheen's Crazy Rants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow ill never understand why ATS hates AJ so much... on a brighter note, Hillary Clinton made a mockery of him by saying were in an "information war" which I found highly amusing.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Look man dont take me for a troll cause thats not my direction.I want to go in a different direction than your point on AJ....I think AJ knows the direction he wants to go to have a rich and full career. Rush picked his zone and so did Beck. I think to bash any of them is pointless and to go as far as to buy into their crap is not so hot either. Its entertainment. Pure and simple. Its about Ratings and Charlie did boost all of thems ratings...I watched 20/20 last night. I dont watch that show but when mayby there is a Clint interview or something.

If there is an IF its What if AJ and the "Truthers" is running out of steam and he has to start Celebrity Chasing to keep his ratings...What has Charlie done for AJ,what has AJ done for Charlie,,lately

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Don't you remember when Rosie O'Donnell talked about WTC 7 on The View?

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones is just a rude fool with no self control. He couldn't hold a civil debate if his life depended on it... He would get angry and start yelling unfounded lies over and over, ignoring his opponent.

AJ is just trying to promote his website and name by using controversial subjects to get attention.

All Alex has to do is say thing like "TSA is molesting people", or "FEMA is trying to imprison you", or "TPTB are out to get you", and all the blind followers flock to him like moths to a flame.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

It's because a lot of ATS members have been around long enough to have witnessed all of Alex Jones lies and pathetic attention seeking tactics. Most of us can see right through his fake self.

Long ago Alex Jones proved to everyone he is just a conspiracy profiteer. Only the newbies who haven't been around long enough, and blind followers, are ignorant of Alex Jones pathetic tactics.

Don't you remember when he lied to everyone and said he has information that will change the world? He claimed to have the most important information ever, for a few days straight, and got everyone curious and wondering what he has or knows..... In the end, it turned out to be an admitted fictional story that he created.... He lied and hyped up a fictional story, just to get some attention.... Pathetic.

He lies constantly, and uses pathetic tactics to get attention. He is a joke... a rude annoying joke.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

no i dont remember when he lied to hype a fictional story ?
can you give me some proof of this
alex usually backs up what he says.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grrrrrrr

no i dont remember when he lied to hype a fictional story ?
can you give me some proof of this
alex usually backs up what he says.

yeah.. he backs up with your money

edit on 2-3-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grrrrrrr

You don't remember the fictional Obama interview?

It's in the HOAX forum:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For days Alex Jones claimed to have "big news", and it was news that would "make headlines", and was "important", and a "bombshell". For days, he made everyone think he had this ultimate information that would change the world. Then it turned out to be a fictional interview with Obama and Charlie Sheen.... A FAKE INTERVIEW.... It was a total let down... a publicity stunt...

For the first few hours after the release of the fake interview, Alex Jones didn't admit it was fake... but then later added the disclaimer that it was fake...

He hyped up a fictional story, he hyped up nothingness, just to get some attention... it was so pathetic.

Alex Jones lies all the time, and is only out for publicity. This was obvious many years ago, and still obvious now.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

He is a newbie ..not very well informed ..he will learn

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

thanks for the info i will check it out...
thats why i come here.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

No problem ...that's why are we here ..to help eachother to find the truth ...information war is on full scale at the moment ..have a nice day

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Do you have any idea how foolish the both of you look? "Uhhh yeah I remember when Alex like totally made something up and like it totally didnt happen"

WOW, I totally see why you're a real truther with that hard hitting evidence.

Did you even watch the video? I saw a whole lot of things that were clearly sarcastic statements taken wildly out of context, and a whole lot of blatant admittedly speculative rants, staged as though they were fact. Half of those "Thruth" sections weren't btw. There is a difference between saying, "it wouldn't surprise me if there was a terror attack in the next few months." and "there will be a terror attack in the next few months."

Honestly (some of), you act like you want the truth movement to grow. And then you attack and try and cut down everyone else.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Fearmongering, Lies, exaggeration , twisting the news and all that for a money
and scare tactics

and with truthers money he builds nice mansion which costs 750 000 $

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wow wonder if he has a street view of it. got the address? I like alex and listen every once in a while, but prefer jeff rense's show.

edit on 2-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

6601 Dogwood Creek, Austin Texas

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Do you understand how foolish you look?

Alex Jones has been caught manipulating facts, and LYING, multiple times. He is not a "truth seeker" he is a LIAR. He LIED to people and claimed to have "important information" and claimed it would "make headlines"... then it turned out to be a fictional story that he created himself! Do you understand how PATHETIC that is?

Let me give you an example of what he did....

Day 1:
Hey everyone listen to me! I have gained access to the most important information ever! This will make headlines all over the world! This is a bombshell waiting to go off!! Just tune in 2 days from now at 11 am to find out!!

Day 2:
You are not going to believe this but we are very close to releasing this world changing event! Spread the news across all websites! This information is too important to pass up! It is the most important thing I have ever come across! Just tune in tomorrow at 11 am to find out!

Day 3, 11 am:
Here it is! The most important information ever!

Actor- "Mr. President, do aliens exist?"
President- "Yes, aliens exist."
Actor- "OMG that is proof right there! Disclosure!"
President- "lol"

Disclaimer - The above interview is fictional.

Alex Jones supporters are so blind to his tactics, it's sad. He literally hyped a fictional story to get you to view his website.........
edit on 2-3-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Xavi until this thread I have agreed with everything you've said .
I started watching the video and im at "lie " 5 but I really have to interject here .
Have you ever contemplated the fact that maybe HIS SOURCES were incorrect ?
Im sure you have made errors about conspiracies before but its not right to call you a LIAR .

Have you ever contemplated the fact that he is being fed disinfo by tptb to discredit him ?

Have you ever contemplated the fact that he has revealed a lot of info using Documented evidence ?
But I guess we just discount that right ?

Please dont bother using the " hes in it for the money " card , um he tells you to BURN copies of his work to give to loved ones , WOW what a tyrant .

Noone on this site not you or me or anyone has done what this guy has done for this long ..

You dont like Alex Jones ? Lets see you do better !

Show me your video you recorded when you snuck into bohemian grove !
Show me your obama documentary that you funded and paid for
Show me all the books youve written
Lets hear your interviews with krs one david icke , alan watts and jim tucker .

Its easy to attack people making effort its harder making the effort yourself .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

750 k so what xavi ?
Footballers have 4 houses worth more than that ,
DO you know how much yaya toure earns in a week xavi ?
For kicking a sphere into a rectangular hole WOW !

Id rather see truthers earn good money at least they are informing people and risking their life to do it !

I dont care if Alex Jones has gold furniture TRUTH is TRUTH .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Here you are read it and weep .

The 27-year-old, who joined City in a £24 million deal from Barcelona last week, signed a five-year-deal worth a staggering £55.6m.
Toure will be picking up a basic wage of £185,000 a week before tax but that figure will increase to £221,000 when the Government's 50% tax bracket comes into force
.On top of his unbelievable basic wage, the Ivory Coast international will also be getting an image rights payment of £1.65m a year
plus an additional £823,000 bonus each time City qualify for the Champions League.
Toure will also collect a £412,000 bonus should he win the Champions League with City whilst there are also additional bonuses for winning the Premier League and FA Cup - all tax-free.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Tnx for reply Doomzila ..i respect you also on this forum

First : I listen his show when Alan Watt is guest and Gerald Celente sometimes .... and read articles of Paul Joseph Watson and some other articles on infowars.com ..nothing else.When he started 16 years ago he was real fighter against TPTB ,but with gaining more popularity and more competition in conspiracy field he begins to hype,twist and sometimes lie to sustain and increase his popularity .Nowadays he is repeating himself for years now and organising that moneybombs every year . It's your choice if you listen him or trust him

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You want a good laugh? Listen to AJs broadcast from back in 1999 fear mongering away about Y2K.
www.youtube.com...

A whole lot of nothing happened when the year 2000 came in. You wouldn't know it by listening to AJ.
I always get a good chuckle picturing the AJ followers in their bunkers back then, scared to death, guns in hand ready to protect their canned goods.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join