It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expando Planet Theory more likely than Nirubu/Planet X...and happening NOW?!!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The more I look at this image the more I cant escape the fact that north america and Eurasia were connected at the pacific as well.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Click this link to view the rest, very informative ideas.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I, and many others on this thread have posted lots of information and links that you have "refuted" by merely saying that the theory is ridiculous, stupid, failed, asinine, and many other terms that do not add anything to the conversation.

You have rejected every piece of information out of hand, giving no links, just your opinion. You call the EPT stupid even though it actually could fit in with, and help to explain the plate/seismic theory further, but you have not proven in any way that your theory ONLY, is correct.

This theory is still being put forth by numerous people who are publishing and attending seminars where their information is being presented to their peers and being discussed. I have seen and read this information myself, and so have others here.

By your behavior in this thread, and for other reasons, I have come to the conclusion that you don't WANT this to be the case, and you are trying to persuade others that this is dumb because you have some agenda here.

I noticed you are obsessed with the 2012 forum, (799 of the last 800 posts in 2012) and your manner is pretty similar on other threads, but you are reserving special venom for this one. It begs the question, why?

I have found many different interesting articles about this, that I am currently in the process of checking out, and I expect to be able to see how each piece of information adds to the whole, and I hope to add some links to what I found soon.

Unfortunately, not everyone is able to be open minded and be able to see the possibilities because their thinking is too hidebound, or something else.

One thing I have discovered for sure since I discovered this theory, is that every currently accepted theory about how the earth works, took the place of a previously accepted theory. Some theories just take longer to be replaced with something better.

Scientific knowledge is greatly increasing, and thus, some longstanding bedrock theories are starting to fall. NEWTON'S Theory is on the verge of falling or being seriously changed right now! That one's been around a lot longer than the plate tectonic/subduction zone theory, and the article I read about it even said that there was a great reluctance to accept the fact that the theory might have to be changed.

Why? Because it is an iconic, bedrock theory, that will have a great impact on plenty of other theories.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
An expanding earth theory violates all Einsteinian laws of physics we actually observe and measure. If an expanding earth theory was reality stars could not form, hydrogen could not fuse to heavier elements like carbon and oxygen and iron and so on, you would be discrediting the force of gravity that is responsible for atoms to actually form. You see it gets denser the closer to the core, not the opposite. Density creates rotation, not the other way around. Centrifugal force is much weaker than gravity of mass. In a virtual vacuum, matter is repelled to attract and fuse together, which is one major reason extravehicular space repairs are so dangerous, and the metal tools have to me demagnetized to work in LEO without acting like ridiculously powerful magnets near any metal, which is why the tools the astronauts use are not metal. The heavier the element the greater the attraction, that's simple math.

My 2¢

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Not really a informative way to have a debate.

BTW, I dont need to show you anything for it is not important to anyone what YOU think or believe ok? Other people have the mind for it and other people want to discuss the theories.

You have yet to prove me wrong.... remember that.

More pictures to come and vids....

You told a lie when you claimed that this farcical expanding Earth was developed from detailed modern maps. That's just not the truth. Do you think that others are so foolish that they don't recognize this as a blatant, glaring lie?

The only reason you can't point to articles in peer reviewed journals and stoop to posting faked images and ludicrous videos is that it is a lie that scientists are working on this idea.

You've been caught telling falsehoods and I have no problem whatsoever in pointing that out.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The more I look at this image the more I cant escape the fact that north america and Eurasia were connected at the pacific as well.

Maybe you should rely on the geology and the facts and not some unrelated artistic license you use to manipulate images.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

You call the EPT stupid even though it actually could fit in with, and help to explain the plate/seismic theory further, but you have not proven in any way that your theory ONLY, is correct.

I don't have to demonstrate, not prove, that anything is better. This is a thread about a theory which do far has been a dismal failure. The complete lack of evidence is stunning.

If someone claims that energy from the sun is transferred to the Earth to grow it that's not evidence. That is a suggestion at best and completely unsubstantiated. I quickly showed that the amount of energy is the equivalent of millions of Hiroshima bombs per square kilometer per day.

Then there is the suggestion that it is accretion from space. That is not evidence. That's a suggestion. Where is that matter on the Moon? Another suggestion doe snot pan out.

Any evidence out there? No.

After multiple submissions of the same suggestions from the same people the suggestions become ludicrous.

This theory is still being put forth by numerous people who are publishing and attending seminars where their information is being presented to their peers and being discussed. I have seen and read this information myself, and so have others here.

So why can't anyone point to an article from a peer reviewed journal?

Unfortunately, not everyone is able to be open minded and be able to see the possibilities because their thinking is too hidebound, or something else.

There is plenty of close minded behavior in this thread with people refusing to look at the evidence that the expanding Earth claim is false.

NEWTON'S Theory is on the verge of falling or being seriously changed right now!

The old vague suggestion of an established theory about to die with no corroborating evidence. I assume this is due to some other charlatans such as the expanding Earth folks making more ridiculous claims.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The lack of a reply to my commentary that the Clif article is wrong in describing the properties of the iron core shows me quite clearly that this so-called evidence is seen for what it is - a farce.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

If you have a bunch of useless replies to me and others try to contain them in one post rather than 5 posts in a row.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The lack of a reply to my commentary......

Probably because most people have you on ignore already like they said they would and like I said earlier no one here cares what you believe or not. Maybe this topic is not for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Dr. James Maxlow, Expansion Tectonics

Dr. Maxlow's interests in Expansion Tectonics stem from a dissatifaction with plate tectonics in explaining geological phenomena. As part of his PhD research into global tectonics, he created models of an expanding Earth from the present back to the early Archaean Era. This is the first time that both oceanic and continental crusts have been used to reconstruct plate assemblage for the entire 100% of Earth history. Models were then used to layer global geographical, climatic, geophysical and geological data to quantify an Earth expansion process (note: Earth expansion = growing Earth).

Expansion Tectonics Explained

The Plate Tectonic interpretation of global data, for instance, is based on the fundamental premise that the Earths radius has remained constant, or near constant, throughout history. As will be outlined in this paper, this contrasts with an Expansion Tectonic interpretation of the same global data which is based on the fundamental premise that the Earths radius has been steadily increasing throughout Earth history.

It should be appreciated from this statement that all modern and historical global data used to substantiate both Plate Tectonic and Expansion Tectonic theories are, in fact, identical. The only reason why Plate Tectonic theory won acceptance 50 years ago was because debate on whether or not Earths radius does or does not change with time was largely hypothetical – since it couldn’t be convincingly verified or measured.

Since then there has been a quantum leap in both technology and peoples understanding of our physical Earth, ranging from the introduction of computers, modern data gathering and processing capabilities, advances in software, satellite technologies, media presentation and, of course, increased public awareness of global tectonic principles.

Figure 2: Bedrock geological map of the world (Commission for the Geological Map of the World and UNESCO, 1991).

Subsequent work by the Commission for the Geological Map of the World and UNESCO during the 1980s led to the publication of the “Bedrock Geological Map of the World” in 1991. In this global map, the magnetic striping discussed above was taken a step further. By dating the ages of the ocean floor bedrock at regular intervals throughout each of the oceans, and comparing these ages with the magnetic striping, the ocean floor crust was then displayed according to the ages of the rocks.

What this means is the yellow stripes in Figure 2, for instance, located between the younger red stripe and the older orange strip, represents volcanic rocks that were erupted along the ancient mid-ocean-ridges during the Miocene Period, a period of time extending from 6 to 23 million years ago. At that time the younger red and pink rocks did not exist and the two yellow Miocene stripes were joined together along their common mid-ocean-ridge.

Important Considerations
At this stage there are a number of very important considerations about the crustal mapping shown in the above figures that must be fully appreciated.

* Firstly, the striping shown in Figure 2 shows that each of the oceans contain a mid-ocean-ridge (currently centred below the pink stripes) and each ocean is increasing its surface area with time. This increase in surface area is shown to be symmetrical within each ocean and the maximum age of exposed sea floor crust is early Jurassic – about 165 million years old (pale blue areas).
* Secondly, if it were possible to move back in time, each of the stripes shown in both Figures 1 and 2 must be successively removed and the corresponding edges of each coloured stripe must be moved closer together as we move back in time – that is, the volcanic rocks (and similarly the ocean waters) within each stripe must be returned to the mantle where they originally came from.
* Thirdly, as we move back in time, each of the continents must move closer together in strict accordance with the striping evidence recorded on the map in Figure 2 regardless of which tectonic theory is adhered to.
* Fourthly, subduction of crusts beneath continents is an artifact of the basic Plate Tectonic requirement for a constant Earth radius. The symmetrical striping evidence shown does not support subduction and subduction is not required if the Earth were increasing its radius.

It should also be appreciated that none, or very little of this magnetic striping and age dating evidence was available when Plate Tectonic theory was first proposed. The global distribution of the magnetic striping and age dating was, in fact, completed later in order to quantify the plate motion history and, therefore, the Plate Tectonic history of each ocean.

You can read more at the above link, in fact I recommend you read the whole article.

Yep, the evidence adds up more and more, and shows that this is an extremely viable theory!

edit on 29-3-2011 by sezsue because: fix pix

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It's not clear what you meant to write since the post is not a complete sentence or thought. Please take the time to repost. It has happened to me before and it is embarrassing when somehow the submit button is hit and you wanted to finish the post. Looking forward to reading your post. Must appreciated.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Ignore is a wonderful thing for people that are close minded and determined to be stupid. You know what that word 'stupid' means? It means unwilling to learn. I work with those unable to learn. They try very hard and often surprise me in their ability to learn what I think are hard concepts. On the other hand there are those that are unwilling to learn. Maybe I should say they are obstinate and refuse. It's a sad affair I have to say.

So far you've created a series of hoax images which have nothing of interest attached to them. They represent fictional events and are completely useless except to exemplify the land of lost, those people that refuse to learn.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Where are the peer reviewed articles? I see that the people have PhDs.

So there is James Maxlow. Remarkable lack of publications. Of I see he wrote a book which is not peer reviewed where he gets to say whatever he wants without regard to the feedback. Sort of what people do here at ATS.

The second quote is also from this person who seems unable to publish.Can't be a real scientist after all.

You can read more at the above link, in fact I recommend you read the whole article.

Yep, the evidence adds up more and more, and shows that this is an extremely viable theory!

So the challenge was to find real scientists publishing on this nitwit theory and all you can come up with is a drop out who can't publish.

Thanks for showing all of us that NO real scientists are involved in this hoax.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Stereo...

Ignore is a wonderful thing for people that are close minded and determined to be stupid. You know what that word 'stupid' means? It means unwilling to learn. I work with those unable to learn. They try very hard and often surprise me in their ability to learn what I think are hard concepts. On the other hand there are those that are unwilling to learn. Maybe I should say they are obstinate and refuse. It's a sad affair I have to say.

Out of over 40 posts in this thread you offered not one source but complete ignorant blind belief in another theory from 1915. I like to learn and keep current.

..... Like I said. I dont think this thread in the 2012 forum is for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Despite what you claim you do as a living it seems that you have the words stupid and dumb confused. I'm not surprised at all considering your purposeful effort to hoax people.

Out of over 40 posts in this thread you offered not one source but complete ignorant blind belief in another theory from 1915. I like to learn and keep current.

As is well known - maybe not to you - it is the burden of those making the claim to support the claim.

Your so-called theory may have been relevant a century ago. Today, as the world is being studied it makes no sense at all. In fact, the real scientists drop it half a century ago. Only those unable to publish in real journals have used this failure as a means of pulling in income after being complete failures in the scientific world.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Despite what you claim

What am I claiming?

you do as a living it seems that you have the words stupid and dumb confused.
Nope, but I do know a person can be both

Your so-called theory
Who said it was my theory..... do you lknow what a theory is? Google it.

may have been relevant a century ago.

You are confusing one theory with another an have your facts all mixed up as you have shown us in all your information-lesd posts

Today, as the world is being studied it makes no sense at all. In fact, the real scientists drop it half a century ago.

You are 100 percent wrong again. Hit the books kid, Do you even know what this topic is about? I have seen people post in the wrong thread before. I did it. It was embarrassing. Dont worry we all make mistakes. I used to beleive in santa and Pangaea too!

When I get back I will post some more images and video.... Like I said..... This thread is not for you.....

edit on 30-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the rather meaningless post.

The big issues that are not resolved and never will be resolved with this fake claim of the expanding Earth are:
1. The Earth is not expanding - no evidence at all for the claim
2. No means of adding the additional mass
3. Not a single peer reviewed article has been put forth

The latter issue just shows that there are NO scientists studying this issue despite the repeated false claims that they are.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is the state of affairs when it comes to the nonsense claim of an expanding Earth.

Your so-called theory may have been relevant a century ago. Today, as the world is being studied it makes no sense at all. In fact, the real scientists drop it half a century ago. Only those unable to publish in real journals have used this failure as a means of pulling in income after being complete failures in the scientific world.

You know what that word 'stupid' means? It means unwilling to learn.

So what do you call the people pushing this asinine hoax? I suggest that we use the definition you've provided to label those that refuse to learn and understand why the expanding Earth claims are a dismal failure.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So what do you call the people pushing this asinine hoax?
Liberated Intellectuals?

asinine hoax
? I think the true "asinine hoax" is a flat earth with no inside
Another "asinine hoax" is the concept of magnetic north, and true north. You take an arbitrary point on the planet, and call it true north??? Absolutely laughable!!

Virtually all of mankind's achievements or discoveries have been produced from mistakes or plain old dumb luck, not the scientific community!

Go ahead people, play with the theory on your own without the guidance, or control of the "scientific community". Dare to explore and decide for yourselves! Don't let these self professed "experts" fool you, or, derail you. You might discover something, by accident!!!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join