It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expando Planet Theory more likely than Nirubu/Planet X...and happening NOW?!!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Theories are based on evidence that is believed to support those theories. It is clear that you don't grasp this concept. Yes, you do throw around tectonic theory as fact in the vernacular sense.

Clearly another baloney claim on your part.

Considerable evidence has been shown on this thread that there is reason to believe that the Expanding Earth Theory is a real possibility, and the only bases you have presented to oppose this idea has been to claim that the Plate Tectonic Theory is fact in the vernacular sense.

Another false claim. Nothing has been shown to lend even the slightest support to the notion of an expanding Earth. The most critical piece is where is the new mass? No effort has been made in that regards.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hi sezsue:

Originally posted by sezsueI only found out about 2012 a few years ago, but since that time I have read a lot about the different theories, and could see how quite a few of those theories could actually play a part in any possible future catastrophe.

Please allow me to assume that Sue has heard the Official Story about 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals planning and carrying out the 9/11 Attacks (What Really Happened), so you are somewhat familiar with Official Stories that are fabricated to throw truthers off track. What you discovered or found out about concerning 2012 is the Official Cover Story LIE that was deliberately contrived to keep you from seeing the threat coming in 2011!!!! There are two kinds of people pushing the 2012 Cover Story LIE and they are disinformation operatives and the dupes who believe them to regurgitate the same silly NONSENSE. The cells working inside the DoD require very few new operates, if a world full of dupes do their job for them.

Originally posted by sezsueHowever, the more we approach the actual year/date (12/21/2012) the less likely the Nirubu/Planet X theory seems, to me. The reason I'm becoming skeptical is because more knowledgeable people than me are saying that we should be able to see it by now, and I haven't seen anything that makes me think this planet has been found yet. The time frame we have left doesn't really support the theory, IMO.

In other words, there are legions of people out there spreading all kinds of information and disinformation about 12/21/2012 and there is no reason for the people facing a Christchurch, New Zealand or Japan situation, or these other disaster zones, to prepare for the crap to hit the fan, because some remain skeptical. The fact is that the crap is hitting the fan in places all over Earth and we are just waiting for our turn. Please allow me to stop you right here for a look at the evidence:

1. Earth change events like global warming, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, sinking islands, migrating magnetic poles, animal deaths, etc. have been escalating on Earth since 2004 and recently have become more frequent and more intense. LUCUS (link) says all of these earth change symptoms are explained by an approaching brown dwarf star (Video + GLP topic).

2. LUCUS explains why you cannot yet see the dwarf star entering our solar system here in the first video.

3. Your statement is incorrect that people cannot see what is coming, because supposedly Leonid ELEnin discovered his comet at the same location as the incoming dwarf star (NASA link).

4. If you back the orbit date up to March 11, 2011, you will see a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment with the 9.0 Japan Quake that shifted Earth axis 4 inches (Wiki).

5. If you back the orbit date up to February 27, 2010, you will see a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment with the 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis 3 inches (Wiki).

6. If you back the orbit date up to September 4, 2010, you will see a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment with the 7.2 Christchurch Quake (Wiki + Video).

7. Greenland had sunrise two days early (Accuweather.com), because the object on the ELEnin Comet orbit/flight path has a MUCH larger mass than any comet and Earth is slowly sliding into the massive gravity well.

8. Google appears to have blocked out the section of space containing the ELEnin Comet (topic) some three years before the fake Russian (code) discovery.

9. The ELEnin Comet appears to be a NASA Psyop For An Incoming Brown Dwarf Star (topic).

10. The NASA orbit chart data for their ELEnin Comet says perigee is on 9/11/2011 exactly 10 years after the 9/11 attacks.

11. The NASA orbit chart data for their ELEnin Comet says third conjunction is on 11/22/2011 the day Rothschild murdered JFK (timeline).

12. FEMA is buying up billions in food in preparation for some kind of threat (story) .

13. The Norwegian Politician's testimony says the underground bunkers would be completed 'before 2011' (topic).

14. Recent reports say the Earth volcanoes are waking up all over the planet (story).

15. Dutchsinse has been following earthquake/volcano activity for 15 years and has not seen this kind of activity in the Atlantic Ocean in all that time (Video).

The evidence seems to indicate that we have an inbound brown dwarf star using the ELEnin orbit/flight path that will reach the second conjunction on September 26, 2011 and NOT in 2012!! Watch to see if the earth change symptoms continue to escalate and when all the volcanoes start going off and the crap hits the fan, then you will know the reason why ...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
For a good many years now, I've sometimes wondered if perhaps the break-up and separation of continents (Africa and North and South America for example) was and still is, due to the centrifugal force caused by Earth's rotation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

1. None of these events are increasing. It's another blockbuster failure by Lucus. None of these types of events would be affected by an approaching object.

2. Lucus fails AGAIN. Brown dwarfs are reflective.

3. A strawman argument. Brown dwarfs are reflective as is comet Elenin.

4-6. A rather poor alignment. Just a coincidence. Why aren't other quakes listed? Because this is meaningless.

7. The melting of ice has lowered the horizon.

8. No evidence for the so-called faked discovery and no evidence that Google is blocking anything.

The rest is more baloney of even lower quality than what has already been discussed.

BTW, how many threads are you going to spam with this baloney?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Dont worry this guy doesnt have the ability to expand his mind and knowledge, how will he ever grasp the concept of expanding earth?

I showed you maps that showed how the earth was smaller and explained the pacific spread but I am aware there are always people like you that like to ruin threads with " I dont get it so it must not be true!" mentality.

The fact is all planets grow and will continue to do so whether you believe it or not.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have a question for you. Are you able to debate honestly? Why do you always put people down or use negative and condescending adjectives to support your claim. "Baloney" this, "hogwash" that, "stupid claim"...This is not really honest, although you may believe this, an healthy debate does not include such behavior. I think you may gain back the reputation you once had by debating in a right way. Your arrogance does not help you in debunking. You used to make really good debunkings but now it seems like you're coming here to insult people.

EDIT: well, sorry for that, I shouldn't spend time on him. Let's keep this thread on track and un-derailed.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi stero:

Originally posted by stereologistBTW, how many threads are you going to spam with this baloney?

The real question is how many of these topics the stereo is going to post his denial of the evidence with mere opinion and speculation? My statements include links to information that support 'my thesis,' as a rebuttal to the OP hypothesis that is based upon the 2012 Cover Story. The evidence supporting 'my thesis' and 'my explanation' for what is happening appears in all of my posts like your worthless and idiotic denial appears in all of your posts. In case you are unaware, new members cannot start their own topics; so I am forced to write on the topics of others. However, when I finally achieve the sufficient number of posts, then 'my explanations' will appear in all of my posts like your unsupported denial and rhetoric appears in yours thank you very much.

BTW, characterizing the substance of my thesis, claims, evidentiary support and conclusions as baloney is name-calling that attempts to flame another registered member into lowering himself to your juvenile level; which is against COC guidelines all over the internet. If you do not like the views expressed in my posts, then do not read them. God knows you do not take time enough to research the information for a rebuttal or counterproposal of your own. Of course I cannot address the evidence in your posts or any conclusions, because once again all we see is denial, denial, denial of the truth that is looking you right in the face.
edit on 24-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

edit on 24-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes, let's all please keep our posts topic-centric and leave the character assassinations and sniping at the door .

Attack the post Not the poster and dispense with the little snide remarks .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Mainstream academics and people who need to see everything neatly explained, seem to have a great deal of problems with this theory, because it opens the door to a considerable changes in current physics, which so many people already recognize are over due.

For all interested, Here is another thread that questions our view of the universe with some major implications based on what seems to be very solid reasoning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu...

Whoops.

Perigree is on the 10th, too. Whoops again.

And all from conspiracy websites and no actual sources of any repute.

Strike three, chum.

Oh, and, uh, here's what a brown dwarf would do to our solar system if it actually existed.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I showed you maps that showed how the earth was smaller and explained the pacific spread but I am aware there are always people like you that like to ruin threads with " I dont get it so it must not be true!" mentality.

The fact is all planets grow and will continue to do so whether you believe it or not.

You've done none of the above. You have not showed Pacific spread. Where? Where did you show Pacific spread? No planets grow. You have not showed anything at all to support this claim.

It is quite clear that planets do not grow. They do not add additional mass to "grow".

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I am not a believer in the planet X/Nirubu theory, but what data we have collected on Earthquakes over the last century plus clearly shows an increase in Earthquake activity, that is not due to a lack of worldwide monitoring activity. I have a good link somewhere, but not the time to look it up right now.

I believe there is also evidence that volcanic activity has increased steadily.

The window of data available is limited, but there is evidence that we are entering a period of considerable planet instability. Unfortunately, there seems to be a serious lack of interest in the scientific community to investigate this evidence.

It seems that too many on our scientific community have degenerated into a community of priests, instead of scientists. The influence of major institutions has helped with this degeneration.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Maybe the problem is related to how often a claim is made that is patently false.

Gab1159, you make interesting claims, but you don't stoop to repeatedly stating the same false claims time and time again. I also reply to posts in a like manner.

The problem here is that people posts unsubstantiated claims and then suggest that they are well backed and irrefutable. It's laughable at best.

The main problem is that an expanding Earth claim requires the creation of an enormous amount of mass that so far no one has bothered to address. It is the primary fallacy of this claim. It is the end of the road for this claim.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Your position is based on opinions. Lucus is an opinion. He has been shown to have purposely lied about a number of topics including:
1. The Washing Post article
2. Petroglyphs
3. Dates of historical events
4. Fireballs
5. An impact crater in Venezuela

This is a short list and not to be construed as anything other than the proverbial tip of the iceberg. To support your claims using someone that is a known hoaxer is worth nil.

If you'd like to break this down into a few items I can take the time to refute each item. It certainly is not worth my time to show how a large list of false claims is composed of rubbish.

If you have anything dealing with the expanding Earth claims then please present it. It is off topic to deal with your list in this particular thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Mainstream academics and people who need to see everything neatly explained, seem to have a great deal of problems with this theory, because it opens the door to a considerable changes in current physics, which so many people already recognize are over due.

If this fairy tale had any support then why doesn't it make it into the peer reviewed journals? The problem is that there is no evidence to support the failed claims of the expanding Earth. Measurements of the Earth do not show an increase. There is no explanation for the necessary increase in mass of the Earth. The idea is an utter failure.

So far so one has bothered to show where the extra matter comes from. Can you finally provide any evidence whatsoever to explain the increase in mass that is a requirement of the expanding Earth theory?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I am not a believer in the planet X/Nirubu theory, but what data we have collected on Earthquakes over the last century plus clearly shows an increase in Earthquake activity

That's false. There has been no increase in earthquakes. There has been no increase in volcanic activity.

The window of data available is limited, but there is evidence that we are entering a period of considerable planet instability.

I assume this falsehood is based on the false claims from above.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 25-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
1)If Earth has/is expanding, which I believe it is, wouldn't the same be true for other Planets of the Solar System, Galaxy, and Universe?

2)Couldn't we look at the current and past orbits of planets and see that throughout the years, the planets have increased in mass therefore throwing off their orbit/gravitating them towards other planets/the sun?

3)Or would planets be thrown away from the Sun as they gained mass? Could that be the real reason the Solar System, Galaxy, and Universe is expanding?

4)What role does dark(anti?)matter play in the expansion? Is it where we get the matter for planets to grow when "activated" by the Sun? Is this the secret to a type of "free renewable energy"?

4)Wouldn't we be able to see, say Mars, "activating" and gaining mass?

5)How drastically would the moon be affected by Earth's expanding?

6)How does the Sun play a part in activating this growth, if it plays any part? Would there be a correlation between increased sun activity and the addition of mass that would increase the Earth?

7)If the Earth was increasing in mass, gravity would be increasing as well, and life would be shrinking, right? (overweight people would be screwed if we went through an "expansion", right?)

Please forgive me if these questions are moronic/obvious. I am not a scientist. I do not know how the Solar System works.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

7)If the Earth was increasing in mass, gravity would be increasing as well, and life would be shrinking, right? (overweight people would be screwed if we went through an "expansion", right?)

Maybe overweight people can blame their condition on this claim of an expanding Earth.

Mars and the Moon are excellent examples of this claim of expansion being false. If all objects in the solar system are growing/expanding or whatever anyone wants to call it why are there no places on these celestial objects which show expansion happening.

The Moon is right in front of us and it shows no expansion cracks. Why? Because the claim of expansion is false.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I don't think it has ever been claimed that the Moon expands, has it?

I wouldn't think that the Moon could expand, unless it had a liquid core..

As for Mars, my thoughts are that it will/is right now expanding which is being caused by the increased sun activity(can't confirm) and that it is being naturally terra-formed for life; atmosphere, water, vegetation due to expansion.

But hey, I'll admit I'm not a scientist and that this theory could be a figment of human imagination. Anything is possible until it's confirmed it's not(such as Earth being flat/center of Universe). Modern science has only been around for ~200 years, not nearly long enough to discredit any plausible theories for the Solar System, which includes Expando Planet theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join