It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream Was Hijacked! Important Message!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It seems this dream is a series and it is turning out to be a severe..

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
17th November 2012 Dream Burst: "Apocolypse Winter 2013", now this isn't the twisted meaning given by modern times but the true meaning (Apocolypse ) Meaning something reaveled a secret or mystery?
This does tie in with an earlier dream I had a while back and is around the same time of year November 20th 2013 "Fire Mushroom" I think I mentioned it before. It is fast becoming a time in the future I'm not looking forward to.

18th November 2012 Dream Burst: "Letter to Eiberman/Eeberman/Eberman", Now this is a puzzle.....

This could refer to Lieberman
I'm not liking the the path these dreams are taking.
edit on 18-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

What must be noted is that this series of dreams have come after an extremely negative dream telling me to "Prepare to die" a menacing voice. So these could be a rather negative messenger who has found my mail box (my DreamBurst State) my conduit as I was lead to believe it is termed in years past by who ever it was giving me some of my bursts of information. I truly hope so because if it isn't.....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Very interesting

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Interseting

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just gotta continue this 2012 thing! 2013, 2014, 2020, whatever it takes!

/sorry

It's a cool dream.

Hey, I had a dream this morning that was weird. Our car had went into the water (again) and turned into some kind of electrical power appliance thing. I was on top of it trying to move it towards shore. Then a guy appears nearby and starts saying sh** that was hard to understand. I did catch something like "central intelligence." I think he was talking about the electrical appliance thing in the water. It sounded complicated. Then he started talking real quiet and I had to come close to hear him. That was when I woke up. I never got to hear him well enough to understand him.

Weird? Sort of. He just appeared from no where and started talking strangely.

The thing I hate about dreams most is how they shift and morph. For example, the car that was in the water morphed into a huge car-size electrical engine appliance thing. /typical
edit on 18-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't wish to continue any doom and gloom thankyou very much ... I just relay what I'm given.... I Never make anything up to carry anything on... In fact I firmly have posted on the Mayan threads stating the actual historical facts not the new age Boll***s....
I would NEVER EVER make up crap for crappy flags and stars ... I simply pass on my dream bursts as they are recited or shown.
I don't make threads for effect!

/sorry touchy subject.....

Any dream that rambles on beyond 2 seconds is not prophetic because it is poluted by the mind of the receiver. Just something I've come to understand during my study.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I understand. I make the assumption that dreams are isolated inside our mind and do not have any special significance. I could be wrong. I guess I'm not in the spirit of things.
edit on 18-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm Dyslexic.... My mind forgets at the drop of a hat.... What is in mind isn't names of people I've never heard of...... Places I've never heard of ..... In fact you could call it vacant
. I only speak and write English... So where do the Sanskrit words come from or the German words I've had in dream burst
It isn't so cut and dry as you'd like to believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I spent last night in deductive contemplation after the recent Dreambursts I received........
1. How can "humans become extinct in 2182" if there was a Apocalypse next year

2. How can there be "a Public reveal of UFO's and ET in 2041" if there was a Apocalypse next year

3. How will "Peoples lives be decimated by a very large flood that affects a large portion of the West coast of the US, most of the East and the South (China, Russia etc. etc.) in 2029/30 lasting until 2036

The answer is Simple..... The true meaning of the word Apocalypse is implied (this is because most of my dreambursts are from sources not affected by any type of twisting of the facts or meanings of words they are, PURE), not the fairy tale version of the word given in the Christian, Jewish and Muslim faiths.
Apocalypse (A secret or mystery revealed) Winter 2013 after an event stated in the OP of this thread 20th November 2013 "Fire Mushroom" (A nuclear accident or use of a bomb or missile). Furthermore the last dreamburst mentioned "A letter to Eiberman/Eeberman/Eberman/Leiberman" could imply the region of the above disaster

I will remain positive and refer you to my signature.
edit on 19-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: grr! Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join