It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA on Elenin: No Guarantee that Earth Will Be Missed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WOW.....really? Now what is the name of this thing exactly? Is it a comet? Is it a Brown Dwarf? Is is a Planet? Is it's name Elenin, Tyche, Nibiru or what? I'm confused?

______beforeitsnews/story/453/582/NASA_on_Elenin:_No_Guarantee_that_Earth_Will_Be_Missed.html

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Any other source on the information?

BEFORE IT'S NEWS is NOT a credible news source.

Do you have 3+ links that support the information?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

How about this? Or this doesn't work for you either?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You do realize this is a very touchy subject on ATS at the moment,wonder why?I hope you can answer the Inquisition that will ensue ,I am saying nothing more ,even with scientific narratives and observations.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Start of thread on subject 9th january 2011 and subsequent threads.www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Spaceweather impication for earth was released on the net 24th February 2011.
Best of luck,hopev you don`t get tarnished,grow a beard overnight and get put in the philosphers corner or you can go down like gaddafi....internationals its al queada?My other links will give you more input to whats really going on Peace

On the subject of Niburu !www.abovetopsecret.com...
By the way allways check your magnetosphere,pretty active last and present 12 hours www2.nict.go.jp...
edit on 2-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

This was said December 21st 2010 still that was last year is there anything new on this statement? I haven't been fallowing it that closely however if we were going to be hit, The high standing government officials and elite won't be that safe in their little bunkers. Hopefully an earthquake will bust their whole operation before it begins. If not hopefully Elenin will get'em so what if we all die, life goes on.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

There was a Thread yesterday that touched on this...it linked to a video on nasa's buzznasa site...and yes close to the end of the video...they confirm that they can't guarantee Elenin won't hit Earth because of the chance of orbital changes on it's way here (i.e. if it bumps into a meteor or something) ...but the chances are very slim it'll hit.

regarding the first part of the OP's opening....Elenin is apparently a comet...rock and ice

Tyche - is the possibility of a huge planet just outside our solar system, could be a gas giant, could be a
brown dwarf, It's too far away to be 'Nibiru' if it's gonna be here by 2012

Nibiru - Is a Sumerian legend....it's supposed to be a planet on a long orbit around the sun, with aliens called
the Annunaki - which were the original inspiration for the Egyptian and Greek God pantheon.
OR it could be a brown dwarf...
meaning our solar system would be a binary system (two suns)...which is more common in space than
single sun systems.

("3+ links dude", just saw you on the last thread lol..)
edit on 2-3-2011 by arrus75 because: add

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I will sure miss the Earth...it helps me stay alive, also a few other people. OP on what you have heard what do you think is going to happen when/if the comet comes.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
NASA official source
buzzroom.nasa.gov...

and video with the comet striking the Earth. The same as if they say: your chances are 50/50.

Let consider ourselves officially warned, after they admitted about Tyche - NASA plus CNN!

I can't wait until 2012, let it be 2011! The sooner the doomsday comes the better!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

WOW.....really? Now what is the name of this thing exactly? Is it a comet? Is it a Brown Dwarf? Is is a Planet? Is it's name Elenin, Tyche, Nibiru or what? I'm confused?

______beforeitsnews/story/453/582/NASA_on_Elenin:_No_Guarantee_that_Earth_Will_Be_Missed.html

Really? Beforeitsnews as a source? Foolish.. wish we could take stars away from stockpiles...

If you said "NASA" said this, where is the nasa.gov link? eh?

"Is it a brown dwarf"... oh dear..... lol

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

How about this? Or this doesn't work for you either?

Bro.... ANY nutter can open a blogpage on wordpress!!!!!! That is NOT an official source.

Send this to the bloody HOAX pile please... you're just trying to cause "fear and stars" (TM)....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Connect the dots sheep and quit being negative. They told you about this on December 21st, 2010. What that tells you is two years from now we will be aligned with our galactic milky way center. The black sun will rise as they say. A sun rising in the west as our sun is in the east before midday. Nibiru is not a planet travelling in space. It is our inner sun. Ra as the egyptians called it. Satan as you christians call it. The earth is hollow. But you people choose otherwise because you haven't been there. You only rely on information from TPTB on the internet to gather information instead of travelling there yourselves. The aurora's you see around the world originate from the openings at the north and south poles. But TPTB say its the radiation from the sun hitting particles in our atmosphere. If that were the case wouldn't the whole world see these? The inner sun is rising. BTW, to all you stupid christians, the cross you wear and praise is a symbol of the crossing of nibiru in the sky. But you wouldn't know that because your morning star (lucifer/jesus) was nailed to a cross.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I jsut posted on that nasabuzzwebsite. I read here on ATS other day, elinin's orbit was recalculated, to 0.22 AU. thats like 194,000 miles away form us! well inside the moons orbit of 250,000 miles, the average. Any truth too that?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

No at present its estimated 20 million 460,000 miles on closest but has changed by factors of 0.02 Au`s each month,so estimating 9 months of 0.02 au changes =minus 0.18 AU`s from current and could be,could be remember 3 million 720,000 miles,remember this is a unqualified speculation at present and add coronal mass ejections,solar wind and ,well I will remain optimistic,but ...mmm Really its some way to do with distance but comets are know to be the wandering objects and when closest to sun can on cme`s ,wildly angle of at tangents ,completly changing its trajectory away from the sun towards the earth equator as its on the same plane on its ecliptic away from the sun

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... og=0;cad=0#orb
Asteroid YU55 will be 0.0022 au`s 204,,600 miles from earth and is 1340 metres wide speeding in at 34,000mph.The 9th of november is its closest to earth and moon ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
click the fast forward radial and see where it is on the 9th,yep two green dots merge.I hope that clears up any confusion.
edit on 2-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

16,000,000 + people seem to think it is. So where do you get your information that it is not a credible website?
Because it's people powered? Isn't ATS people powered? Isn't it credible? So what evidence do YOU have that it is NOT?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi don't know if this is of any interest, but I thought I might try to look up Comet Elenin on Osti.gov.

And it didn't return any results.....

www.scienceaccelerator.gov...:comet+elenin/

Any idea's why ?

Does this support the notion that it may not exsist?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
I jsut posted on that nasabuzzwebsite. I read here on ATS other day, elinin's orbit was recalculated, to 0.22 AU. thats like 194,000 miles away form us! well inside the moons orbit of 250,000 miles, the average. Any truth too that?

AU is the average distance between the Earth and the Sun.
LD is the average distance between the Earth and the Moon.

1 AU = 92,955,807.27 miles

0.22 AU = 20,450,277.60 miles

1 LD = 238,857 miles

0.22 AU = ~86 LD

The comet Elenin, at its closest, is expected to be 86 times as far away from Earth as the Moon is.

edit on 3/3/11 by Kailassa because: million reasons

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
NASA Buzzroom is not an official NASA source. It simply collects posts or videos with the #NASA tag from Twitter and other social sites.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
yeah i'd worry more about that Asteroid.
It does hit the earth dot.

new topics

top topics

join