It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am new to ATS- and I feel like I have found the perfect place to find an answer to something
that I have searched for for many years but have had no luck in finding.
Several years ago I heard my parents talking about this tragedy of this little girl my dad
somewhat knew- she was the step-daughter of a guy friend of his. This little girl was mayby 10 years old
and she had died in a fire and her step father had tried to save her ( OMG, the poor man literaly had
her by the hand pulling her out of the fire when she let go )- tragic. Needless to say he was heartbroken the rest of his life. The creepy thing, the question to which I am referring is that the day before this fire and her death- he was visiting with the family he saw her eyes and they were pure black. It freaked him out of course but he didn't say anything to anyone at the time- just one of those things that throw you into utter silence and shock. He felt absolutely nothing evil from this child whatsoever - no demon-possesion for sure. My dad is the best most outstanding Christian man I know besides my husband- he has 'seen' a few frightening paranormal 'things' starting in his childhood. A few other instances involve my mom and my daughter. My mom has seen the black eyes on an elderly man- right before his death- she used to deliver for meals on wheels and he became a very close friend of hers. The crazy thing is - a friend of hers that went with her said when thy left "did you see what I just saw?!!" The elderly man was not 'threatening' whatsoever and my mom did not feel anything evil from him whatsoever. My mother is the most beautiful God-fearing woman I have ever know- and she is extremely 'sensitive' and has a great deal of ESP- who has inumerable paranormal experieces- she is fascinating!!!! The other instance is my daughter who has had 'experiences' as a little girl (5 or 6 she is now 19 and still remembers it clearly- this girl is very special- she has always been very 'angelic' if you will) with seeing demons (humans with red or green glowing eyes staring and smiling at her) and a gruesome demon attempting to drag her through our basement vent and a small troll-like demon sitting at the end of the hall smiling at her (just like the one my dad saw when he was her age!!! My dad turned white when I told them about it!!!!) Strangely, this happened to both my dad and daughter right after they were saved and started their relationship wit Christ- like a last hoorah for the demons and then never showed themselves again after that. Sorry- back to my daughter- she had seen the black eyes in her great-grandmother right before she died (daughter was 11 at the time)- her great g-ma was a wonderful Christian woman- is this a sign for the angel of death? My family and I are very, very sensitive and a bit psycic- and can sense and feel evil a mile a way whether it pertains to someone standing right in front of us- at a distance- if it is an evil plot or an evil lie. Any experiences or explanations anyone can share? Anyone? Your response or help would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Nice story. However, whatever explanation people come up with will just be speculation. Nothing more. With that said, my opinion is that black eyes could be the sign for impending death.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Me personally I have seen this but most of the people I tell thinks i'm crazy, I'm very spiritual but not religious, My grandfathers eyes have changed literally right before my eyes and I had a problem dealing with that but his death was very easy to take for some reason just like the stories told here there was no evil feeling or presence. I hope you and I can find out what this is and have it explained. I'm no professor and I don't study these things all the time. but from what i think and feel i will have to say its a message of some sort and certain people who are more open spiritually can see these messages, whatever they be!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It was meant for your father for his reasons, like a test or simular. has to do with understanding away from ignorances. The people involved are already destined to die that was there purpose.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

Very interesting perspective. My mom and daughter experienced it as well- along with my mom's friend-
I do believe things are allowed for our growth and understanding but there has to be more to it. My klife is by no means hinge-ing on this mystery- I was just curious after I read that new post about the BEK's. What is up with that?! Why would someone leave hundreds of people just hanging like that? Attention maybe. Thank you
so much for your responses!

new topics

top topics

join