It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired at Bus Carrying U.S. Soldiers in Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Shots Fired at Bus Carrying U.S. Soldiers in Germany

news.sky.com

Frankfurt airport says shots were fired "near or on" a bus carrying U.S. soldiers.

An airport spokesman Wednesday's shooting took place in front of Terminal 2 of what is continental Europe's second-biggest hub. He declined to be named in line with policy.

News agency DAPD reported two people were killed and two others wounded, citing Frankfurt police.

There was no immediate information on their identity or further casualties.

The U.S. Army Europe said it had no immediate information on the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Few details are available now. Anyone in Germany know more?

Curious how this story will turn out. Maybe anti-Americans or anti-Western in general. The suspect is a 21 year old from Kosovo. I'm curious how he wasn't killed if he attacked a train of soldiers.

I found two links, Sky news and Fox news.
This wasn't posted when I started.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

yh surely some1 attacking a bus full of soldiers outside an airport, is either going to get shot dead, or detained straight away!!! why would some1 travel to the airport to shoot at soldiers? how did he know they would be there? unless it was spontanious, in which i can imagine, he would be all over the CCTV and the guy wouldnt really be able to make a get away???

www.bbc.co.uk...

ahhh ok so they have detained him actually, but they say that it might have happened on the inside of the bus, also how is the guy a suspect, if he's been detained, surely the evidence him is pretty conclusive. also i hate how in this report they highlight.....

Four Islamists were convicted in March last year in Germany for plotting to bomb targets including Ramstein Air Base. Last month the German parliament extended by one year the military mission in Afghanistan. Germany has 4,860 troops there, despite domestic polls suggesting the mission's unpopularity.

Funny how they love to remind us of who is normally "Responsible" of these "Terror" attacks??
edit on 2-3-2011 by Desolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

And evidently two soldiers were killed.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Its very normal to see U.S. soldiers in Frankfurt, it really isn't like trying to spot a dodo-bird. Myself, when ever i need to fly there, i always certainly attend the known bars were u.s. troops chill to have several beers. Like i said, its very normal, on the other hand, obviously an unstable character who once again points the finger to that evil nation known as america and everything or anyone associated with them must die since they are all infidels...

Sheez, i honestly wonder when religion will begin to educated its followers and awaken them to the fact that it is

WRONG TO TRY AND KILL ANY HUMAN...!

unless its a matter of national security :-))
edit on 2-3-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun The suspect is a 21 year old from Kosovo. I'm curious how he wasn't killed if he attacked a train of soldiers.

Probably because he knew how to run and hide. Look at the DC sniper. First they said the sniper was riding around in a white van. Then when the sniper was finally caught they found it was actually two snipers and they were riding around in a dark blue Ford Crown-Victoria.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Posted 4 hours ago
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Just wondering.. how can they even call this a terrorist attack when the meaning of the word terror is to perform violence on civilians not soldiers?

new topics

top topics

join