It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen: Killing The Game and Loving It!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I purchased a dose of "Charlie Sheen" from my local drug dealer...

All it made me feel is: Arrogant, Obnoxious, Spoiled, Elitist and very Horny...

oh
my
gawd!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Maybe Charlie Sheen is crazy, maybe he's on drugs....OR maybe he really is "special"
We have all heard Charlie ranting and raving and all have our own opinions of what is really going on with him. One thing I like about him is that he is fighting the system and refusing to conform anymore. I am going to list a few things Charlie has said that got my interest and also go into a little detail about who Charlie Sheen really is.

First of all, Charlie Sheen was born Carlos Irwin Estévez in New York City, son of Ramón Gerardo Antonio Estévez (Martin Sheen adopted his stage name in honor of the Catholic archbishop and theologian, Fulton J. Sheen) and artist Janet Templeton. He has two brothers and one sister, all of whom are actors: Emilio Estevez, Ramon Estevez, and Renée Estevez. Interesting that the whole family is successful in show business.

I have found all of the following online and none of this is my own research.
Martin Sheen's father was denied entry to the United States because of anti-Spanish political sentiment in the years following the Spanish-American War. His mother, Mary Ann Phelan, was an Irish immigrant with IRA connections. The story goes that Mary Anne was sent to live with relatives in the United States to protect her from her father's and brothers' involvement in the Irish Republican Army. Martin Sheen's Grandfather, Michael Phelan, was the brother of Sean o' Faolain, a bombmaker and author of the propaganda magazine "The Bell". When I first began looking into it I found that Martin Sheen's great grandfather opened a bank in Washington, and his grandfather was a banker as well, although that information seems to have disappeared. I couldn't find it today anyway.

Martin Sheen hosted and Narrated the documentary about the Titanic called "The Secrets of the Titanic"
Look into this conspiracy!

Charlie Sheen has stated that he questions the US government's account of the September 11 attacks.
He has since become a prominent advocate of the 9/11 Truth movement. On September 8, 2009, Sheen appealed to US President Barack Obama to set up a new investigation into the attacks.

A few of the things that Charlie said lately that I found interesting...

"I have tiger blood, Adonis DNA, I'm tired of pretending I'm not special"
One of my theories is that all of the elites have tried to keep the bloodline pure (bloodlines of the gods) in order to prevent human nature from taking over. I came up with this after reading Plato. Is Adonis DNA the key? Why would he randomly pick Adonis?

"...Guys, it’s right there in the thing, duh! We work for the Pope, we murder people. We’re Vatican assassins. How complicated can it be? What they’re not ready for is guys like you and I and Nails and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks..."
Interesting that he would bring the pope and the Vatican into this... and be against what they are doing.

"All I am going to give them is the f'n truth and I am going to deliver it in a way that's violent and focused and not like they're used to ever because they are high on vaccines and McDonald's and US Weekly and TMZ and every other sh*tty brand of food that they consume."
"THEY" is US...Does Charlie know something we don't? or Is he just a conspiracy theorist? What is the truth he wants to deliver to us?

"Pain is only as painful as you want it to be. Quoting the late, great, brilliant, Alien, non-human George Carlin"
Whaaat?! Why in the world would he call George Carlin an Alien? George Carlin delivered great messages through comedy. I just thought this was such a random thing for him to say and fit into many of our theories here on ATS.

Anyway, we are always complaining that we want the truth. Here is someone saying they want us to have the truth. Maybe he is crazy. Maybe he is on drugs. He may be radical and a good laugh. But maybe, just maybe Charlie Sheen really does have information. Anything is possible.

"You are either in Sheen's Korner... or you are with the trolls!"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It appears that Charlie Sheen is gaining steam, and the crowd is hot. His first two dates bombed, but the third in Cleveland really knocked it out of the park. Critics say that is only because he made a movie about the Cleveland Indians back in the day. Maybe so, I'm not sure. But he did come out on stage wearing an Indians uniform.

This is a clip from his Boston appearance on the Torpedo of Truth Tour.

The crowd looks really fired up, and Charlie may be finding his rythme. If his success continues I may consider claiming him as a member of my generation. For now he is still on probation though.

I will say this though. Just like a weeble, he may wobble, but he doesn't fall down.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't know about Charlie....
If he brought his tour to San Francisco, I might go.

I never watched 2 1/2 Men when it came out in 2006. But now I can't get enough of it. I watch 6 episodes every day. Ya know, when they film him from the left side he looks just like his dad. It's a crazy funny show and I do wish they would bring it back.

Men Men Men Men Manly Men Men Men ooooooooowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join