It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anatomy of an Alien Abduction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I actually read that article in The Canadian a few weeks ago when I was researching the sexual aspects of abduction. It's a pretty bizarre and humorous case, that I would not take seriously if he didn't have those hairs as evidence. I didn't know there were people trying to make a clone from the hairs though, that should be interesting. Can we even clone humans yet? Let alone alien hybrids. Is it even ethical?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

LOL ALIEN FEMALE CLONES!

Sounds like a great movie plot

Well that's the first i heard of that. Im sure it can be done if it has not all ready "illegally" some countries it is legal. Since there were laws passed on something that has not suppose to have been done it probably has been done. I thought it was utter bs until i did a little more looking in to the case. He seems adamant as heck it happened and then the hair ? I just am going to have to stick with the evidence. Is there another explanation?

edit on 10-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
People being Abducted in broad day light on a high way

Such as?

People being abducted with multiple witnesses

Such as?

Multiple people being abducted together at once

Such as?

I know I sound like a broken record, but it is impossible to discuss generalities.

Missing time unaccounted for such as hours gone

People being abducted and waking up with clothing that does not belong to them/fit/inside out

No, but there are sleep disorders that could.

Implants made of Isotopes and rare metals most often found in meteorites

Such as? Who did the tests? Where they peer reviewed?

People being abducted and acquiring knowledge of star charts "betty hill" not yet discovered

When else has this happened? The Betty Hill "star chart" is highly controversial to begin with...

I can go on, to ignore these factors is denial.

Who is ignoring them?
edit on 10-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

They were the same greys the Hills encountered with Tall Nordic/Tall whites/Possibly Hybryds.

Were they?

You are aware that the traditional grey creature was not something initially reported by Betty Hill but developed over time, the aliens in her description going through multiple incarnations?
edit on 10-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

hii man when was the first traditional grey creature reported in our time i could never find the first story. or the first account of the little grays being little dumb almost bot like ???

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Have you been paying attention? Have you gone to the links provided? Can you explain those cases?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Such as?
--
Such as?
--
Such as?
Haha, is that all you can do, demand the proof be bought to you on a golden platter. If you would try actually looking at the cases presented throughout this thread, you will see multiple examples of nearly everything soldier mentioned.

edit on 10-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
Haha, is that all you can do, demand the proof be bought to you on a golden platter.

Yes, I do demand proof, because that is how science works. You laugh, but it exposes your utter ignorance.

NO FAIR! Someone has starred your post and no one has starred mine yet! This forum is so one-sided!
edit on 11-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Have you been paying attention? Have you gone to the links provided? Can you explain those cases?

My apologies; I was responding to your initial post then walked away for some time before I finished and pressed reply. A faux-pas, I know.

Can I explain every case? Certainly not. That is far from my abilities. The Cahill Case I find particularly interesting; what interests me in particular is how dissimilar it is from other abduction accounts.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Yes, I do demand proof, because that is how science works. You laugh, but it exposes your utter ignorance.
That's not at all what I said, I was saying you act as though you've examined these cases carefully and have reached informed decisions based on what you have learned. All you do is push for people to back-up every single sentence they write, but if you had actually read/watched the cases we are focusing on, you wouldn't be asking half the things you ask. All you can is sit there and demand people bring it all to you, without actually doing much of your own research or analysis into the alien abduction phenomena. Believing you are correct without even needing to look, you demand people to bring all the data directly to you for analysis. You then proceed to debate it on the grounds of "science" as a "level headed" and "rational skeptic". Let me ask some questions of your good old friend science: What is gravity caused by? Is matter made of particles or waves? What is dark matter and dark energy?

According to observations of structures larger than galaxies, as well as Big Bang cosmology interpreted under the Friedmann equations and the FLRW metric, dark matter accounts for 23% of the mass-energy density of the observable universe. In comparison, ordinary matter accounts for only 4.6% of the mass-energy density of the observable universe, with the remainder being attributable to dark energy.[2][3] From these figures, dark matter constitutes 80% of the matter in the universe, while ordinary matter makes up only 20%.

They need to make up some hypothetical energies and particles in order to explain the majority of what makes up the universe. And you would think they have all the answers would you? That science is all-knowing and never wrong? Science is not another religion where by the core beliefs are divine and infallible, where all truth and wisdom lies, where the information provided should never be questioned, where those above you deserve unquestioning faith. Science is a tool for truth, a very good one at that, but it's not the only tool or all supreme tool.

EDIT: Fixed question.

edit on 11-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The Cahill Case I find particularly interesting; what interests me in particular is how dissimilar it is from other abduction accounts.
lol, well at least you're finding it interesting. What discrepancies are you referring to, can you please elaborate.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So how did these people get "chosen " anyway? Luck of the draw? Sounds kind of depressing reading where abducted people say the chosen and the hybrids are going to live in a new happy world after all of the rest of us die off in some major disaster. Makes one feel a bit left out.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

All you can is sit there and demand people bring it all to you, without actually doing much of your own research or analysis into the alien abduction phenomena.

I was responding to vague generalities; vague generalities do not make for science. As already explained; but you choose to ignore that, whatever. You'd rather have a discussion about personalities than evidence.

Originally posted by WhizPhiz you demand people to bring all the data directly to you for analysis

That is how science works; you do not make a claim then demand others search for the proof for you, you make a claim then produce the evidence to support it.

Originally posted by WhizPhiz without actually doing much of your own research or analysis into the alien abduction phenomena.

I suppose my "not doing much research" into the phenomenon is the reason you threatened to take your ball and go home.

They need to make up some hypothetical energies and particles in order to explain the majority of what makes up the universe.

They are not "making up" anything as you so flippantly put it. This demonstrates your gross misunderstanding of science.

And you would think they have all the answers would you? That science is all-knowing and never wrong?

Again, you demonstrate your gross misunderstanding of science. No one here is claiming it is all-knowing or ever wrong. If it was all-knowing or had all the answers, then it would stop. This is a common ad-hominem argument from believers, as they seek to distract from discussions about evidence and facts and make it about personalities.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

lol, well at least you're finding it interesting.

lol, obviously I find the whole phenomenon interesting or we wouldn't be having this conversation. I'm not a closed-minded buffoon who thinks that in order to find something interesting, I have to subscribe to a particular viewpoint about it. lol.

What discrepancies are you referring to, can you please elaborate.

lol

All you can is sit there and demand people bring it all to you

Oh, but that's not nice.

For instance, we have entities that are not typical "greys", they are described as void of all color, with round eyes that are described as a "fluorescent" red. Even the smell is different; afterwards Cahill and her husband describe the smell of vomit; in other cases, abductees smell sulfur (which oddly enough, would have been more fitting for Mrs. Cahill's encounter). The event, from Mrs. Cahill's perspective, seems much more heavy-handed and violent than typical abductions.

What I also find interesting is that Mrs. Cahill describes herself as being on a spiritual-journey before the abduction took place. The beings seem to mock her religious beliefs at one point. It would not be a stretch to describe her encounter, being to end, as demonic.

But the other group abducted have a different perspective. Whereas Mrs. Cahill's experience was one of terror, the other group...

did not think of theirs as an "abduction" experience. They felt as if they had exercised free will all through it.
UFO Evidence

It is as if the experience was molded to the beliefs of the observer or the observer molded the even to their beliefs.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Sorry WB I cant give you "proof" since these cases did not happen to me. Nobody is declaring proof. But there certainly is a good case supporting the abduction phenomena. Im limited to what information that can be found on the net. All i can do is point you in the direction and suggest certain instances of evidence to you. I suppose you will have your interpretation depending if you are open to it. Receptive to the facts or not you have your opinion. With the 5% of UFO cases that go unsolved there is also the element of abduction that goes unsolved.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sorry WB I cant give you "proof" since these cases did not happen to me. Nobody is declaring proof...I'm limited to what information that can be found on the net. All i can do is point you in the direction and suggest certain instances of evidence to you.

You are most certainly right; I misspoke. I should have said evidence instead. The two are not synonymous; I should know better.

I suppose you will have your interpretation depending if you are open to it. Receptive to the facts or not you have your opinion.

Elaborate?

But there certainly is a good case supporting the abduction phenomena.

As a phenomenon, I agree. But as to what the source of the phenomenon is, I do not.

I'm curious about some of your views on the phenomenon. Considering cases like Hills and Mrs. Cahill, do you think it to be a completely objective phenomenon?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

They are not "making up" anything as you so flippantly put it. This demonstrates your gross misunderstanding of science.
So what are they doing then? They are seeing indications that some other type of energy and mass probably exists, but we can't physically see or measure it. All we can do is use those indications to try and put together a theory, and they come up with things like dark matter and dark energy. They don't really know these things exist, not with 100% certainty anyway. There are many other theories and variations of those theories. And not to sound like a smart-ass, but I would hazard a guess I happen to know a little bit more about science (particularly general physics and quantum mechanics) than you.

edit on 11-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

For instance, we have entities that are not typical "greys", they are described as void of all color, with round eyes that are described as a "fluorescent" red.
Yeah, I did notice that. I also noticed that this was just a sort of random occurrence and these people weren't "chosen" abductees. I don't really know what to think of this case, but the similar drawings are interesting. She seems to be really milking the story though, going to UFO conferences and the such, that's not typical of an abductee. If it was real, my guess the Greys were wearing some sort of mask or helmet to let them breathe in our atmosphere, or maybe they were just drones sent out, who really knows. It is often said they can't breathe in our atmosphere though, and the air on a UFO is different in some way, but still breathable by humans.

The event, from Mrs. Cahill's perspective, seems much more heavy-handed and violent than typical abductions.
---
What I also find interesting is that Mrs. Cahill describes herself as being on a spiritual-journey before the abduction took place.
---
But the other group abducted have a different perspective. Whereas Mrs. Cahill's experience was one of terror, the other group...
What about her experience was heavy-handed and violent? Am I thinking of the same case? A lot of abduction experiences are very disturbing for the abductee, but it really all depends on what parts of it they remember, and how they choose to interpret those memories.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Elaborate?

I did

As a phenomenon, I agree. But as to what the source of the phenomenon is, I do not.

I'm curious about some of your views on the phenomenon. Considering cases like Hills and Mrs. Cahill, do you think it to be a completely objective phenomenon?

I will pass, My "views" and or theory's really don't matter do they?

I did touch on them earlier but don't feel like repeating myself.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

She seems to be really milking the story though, going to UFO conferences and the such, that's not typical of an abductee.

That doesn't make it untrue (or true).

If it was real, my guess the Greys were wearing some sort of mask or helmet to let them breathe in our atmosphere, or maybe they were just drones sent out, who really knows.

Why would you make any such assumptions?

It is often said they can't breathe in our atmosphere though...

Yet are reported being seen in the homes of their victims, wearing no noticeable equipment to help them breath.

Originally posted by WhizPhizWhat about her experience was heavy-handed and violent? Am I thinking of the same case?

She describes being "hit" and thrown to the ground so hard it knocks the wind out of her. In her later dreams of the incident, she says she tackled one of the beings.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join