It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anatomy of an Alien Abduction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have always been skeptical of hypnosis for several reasons such as simply faking it, false memories and such. However hypnosis does not manufacture the following, or even sleep paralysis.

People being Abducted in broad day light on a high way
People being abducted with multiple witnesses
Multiple people being abducted together at once
Missing time unaccounted for such as hours gone
People being abducted and waking up with clothing that does not belong to them/fit/inside out
People being abducted and ending up with implants and scoop marks
Implants made of Isotopes and rare metals most often found in meteorites
Implants giving off a frequency while attached to flesh/ connected to nerves
People being abducted and acquiring knowledge of star charts "betty hill" not yet discovered

I can go on, to ignore these factors is denial.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

That is so true... about denial. we cant ignore the evidence we do have !!!

Do you have a link, so I can read up on the inplants? That would be cool.
thanx.
edit on 10-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I think he's referring to some of the implants removed by Dr. Leir. There is a lot of controversy over his so called implants. I looked into it once, but I think it all came down to Leir not being able to prove the implants were real (despite having video footage of removal surgeries and metallurgical results from a lab test). I can't remember all the details, if some one wants to refresh us that would be appreciated.

edit on 10-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Before i begin and the Psuedo-debunkers throw rotten tomatoes at Dr Leir and drag him through the streets. Some will call him a hoaxer because of his support of the Turkey UFO "still unsolved" let me just say his finding have yet to be challenged. He has made an exceptional case and even though he is a podiatrist does not mean he does not know what he is talking about. And some will even be as silly as to disregard because of his last name when all debunking has failed. But Leir is not the only person to find these objects in people. He just so happens to be the only one digging them out and analyzing them.

Alien Scalpel

iufoc — March 24, 2009 Dr. Roger K. Leir is one of the worlds most important leaders in physical evidence research involving the field of Ufology. In this special session he will reveal scientific proof that WE ARE NOT ALONE. Dr. Leir is a pediatric surgeon, in private practice for the past 43 years and has written numerous books including The Aliens and the Scalpel, UFO Crash in Brazil, and Casebook Alien Implants. Dr. Roger Leir and his surgical team have performed 14 surgeries on alleged alien abductees, resulting in the removal of 15 objects suspected of being alien implants. These objects have been scrutinized by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world: Los Alamos National Labs, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, and the University of California-San Diego. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to meteorite samples. In addition, several tests show metallurgical anomalies such as highly magnetic iron, combinations of crystalline materials with common metals, as well as isotopic ratios not of this world. Dr. Leir has traveled to Brazil and performed exhaustive research into the Varginha, Brazil case. He has recently formed a 501(C) 3 non-profit organization for this purpose called A & S Research Inc.

www.alienscalpel.com...
PDF www.alienscalpel.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You might want to have a look at these as well
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

In regards to the first thread you linked to, I found it maybe a week ago but noticed "The Jesse Long and Travis Walton Cases" video doesn't seem to work anymore. If anyone has a new link to that it would be appreciated. jkrog08 made it sound like a very good case.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thanx man
Now I have something to keep me occupied for a minute.

Thanx again.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

In regards to the first thread you linked to, I found it maybe a week ago but noticed "The Jesse Long and Travis Walton Cases" video doesn't seem to work anymore. If anyone has a new link to that it would be appreciated. jkrog08 made it sound like a very good case.

Jkrog is no longer with us

But I believe these are the videos

The Kelly Cahill and Walton cases are my personal favorites

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm aware of that, it's too bad. Thanks for the videos too, this Travis Walton case is turning out to be really good, I don't think I've heard about it before. This guy was literally missing for days, and they accused the other guys of murder? Crazy.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm aware of that, it's too bad. Thanks for the videos too, this Travis Walton case is turning out to be really good, I don't think I've heard about it before. This guy was literally missing for days, and they accused the other guys of murder? Crazy.

Wasnt that movie "Fire in the sky" based on that case?
I didnt see much of that movie, I found it boring. But Ive been thinking about watching it all the way threw.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Wasnt that movie "Fire in the sky" based on that case?
Yes, it seems that the movie was based on this case. I haven't seen the movie either, but it seems interesting, I might take a look at it now.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Fire in the Sky was inaccurate, the producers lied to Walton and changed the most important part. The ship scene, they changed everything and none of that happened. The ship was not some filthy dump ridden with honeycombs and the ET's are not decrepit old wrinkled men. They were the same greys the Hills encountered with Tall Nordic/Tall whites/Possibly Hybryds. I have a theory that the greys in fact project themselves in to the psyche to look human so that the abductee does not flip out. I guess walton might have got a few good licks on those guys

You can read the REAL story here
www.travis-walton.com...

Also check out what Butch Witkowski is saying,

This Presentation is given by Butch Witkowsk a 27 year veteran homicide detective now a volunteer investigator for MUFON. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle will shock you, very graphic details given

Some other strong cases

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I have always been skeptical of hypnosis for several reasons such as simply faking it, false memories and such. However hypnosis does not manufacture the following, or even sleep paralysis.

People being Abducted in broad day light on a high way
People being abducted with multiple witnesses
Multiple people being abducted together at once
Missing time unaccounted for such as hours gone
People being abducted and waking up with clothing that does not belong to them/fit/inside out
People being abducted and ending up with implants and scoop marks
People being abducted and acquiring knowledge of star charts "betty hill" not yet discovered

I can go on, to ignore these factors is denial.

So you're skeptical of hypnosis but not of the things you listed?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

YES, When i say skeptical i say it is not 100% accurate in all cases, Hypnosis can be telling and reveal things but lacks a physical element it is psychological. Im not saying hypnosis has no use but I think it depends on the person or patient. It has it's applications. An abduction experience could be the bi product of some other kind of trauma in some cases. Then again im no head shrink. I will have to concur with Dr Joohn Mack's research. I do believe some and many when it is multiple witnesses under hypnosis such as the Hills. Unlike hypnosis these prominent cases have multiple witnesses and abductions, physical evidence as well. These are instances of evidence. These things can no longer just be explained away, then deserves more investigation. Of course they go in to the unknown/unsolved category. Then you have to ask who or what is behind this.

MILABS/PLF's/PSY OPS
Off World Alien Beings
Inter Dimentonal Beings
Time Traveling humans
Something else

A subject considered to be academically inappropriate, gets thrown by the way side.

The answer is too much to Bear?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think the amazing power of the human mind is behind the entire thing. The raw power of imagination, fantasy and delusion creates these "abductions" in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The ship was not some filthy dump ridden with honeycombs and the ET's are not decrepit old wrinkled men. They were the same greys the Hills encountered with Tall Nordic/Tall whites/Possibly Hybryds.
Surprise surprise, are there ANY movies where the Greys are depicted in a some what realistic fashion? I'm watching an interview now where he's describing their big eyes and "unbearable gaze", leaving you feel fully exposed mentally.Your theory on the Hybrids being a projection of a Human could be true, I've thought about that before. But all the reports of hybrid children and the reproductive related experiments would be harder to make sense of in that case.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

I think the amazing power of the human mind is behind the entire thing. The raw power of imagination, fantasy and delusion creates these "abductions" in my opinion.

I think that can account for a certain percentage, some with emotional and mental disorders and people who convince themselves in some cases i have found. Some just copy cats with a ploy for attenton, a book deal ect. But certainly does not apply in the prominent cases of a physical nature as provided in the links above. If those cases could be solved and explained in a logical manner I would be more then happy and satisfied. The fact is they haven't, and it has been decades far many. If it was so cut and dry it would no longer be an issue. It's a very complex issue with a deep seeded history.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The ship was not some filthy dump ridden with honeycombs and the ET's are not decrepit old wrinkled men. They were the same greys the Hills encountered with Tall Nordic/Tall whites/Possibly Hybryds.
Surprise surprise, are there ANY movies where the Greys are depicted in a some what realistic fashion? I'm watching an interview now where he's describing their big eyes and "unbearable gaze", leaving you feel fully exposed mentally.Your theory on the Hybrids being a projection of a Human could be true, I've thought about that before. But all the reports of hybrid children and the reproductive related experiments would be harder to make sense of in that case.

No not really just look what they did with the Fourth Kind, an abomination of a film. It was a horror movie riding on the coat tails of the Abduction Phenom. About as close as you will get is the film "Communion" based on Whitley Streibers book. Also a made for TV 1992 movie called "Intruders" based on Budd Hopkins book.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

WOW!
That case has everything...from sperm extraction and alien implants to full on confrontation with his own hybrid children. I can't believe I hadn't seen that, I can see why jkrog thought it was noteworthy. The Kelly Cahill case is also pretty freakin good. Thanks for those videos.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

It gets even more bizarre, more physical evidence
The Khoury encounter Scientists assess DNA Hair sample from Human being apparently not from Earth

He is featured in the film "My Mother Talks to Aliens" 2010 a great film

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join