It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

Incorrect.

...it would be impossible for someone trained in the types of planes the terrorist was to controll a jumbo and then crash it into a building like the Pentagon.

And, this is exactly why I know that Jesse Ventura either, A): Does not really seek facts, instead just ratings; or, B): Knows quite well that his show is bunk (because I don't believe he is stupid..) and, see "A", regarding ratings.

Sub-category C): He is not stupid, but IS gullible? Perhaps has a propensity to believe anything, no matter how outrageous?? No, I stick to ratings. Ratings = Profit.

Simple equation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and....everyone going on and on about the episode on "FEMA camps"??? When the clips are easily available for viewing.....:

www.google.com... +
edit on 2 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The fact I mentioned was actually in the show, about it being impossible for the terrorist to fly the plane into pentagon. A lot of facts are picked up, the shows do make for very interesting viewing and a lot of the right questions are asked in my view, how much can you pack into a hour long programme?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I loved the shows and I can't believe the government actually remotely erased the FEMA camp episode from people's DVRs. How obvious is that? They actually are afraid of the popularity of it and how this is reaching the mainstream on TruTV. Email truTV and tell them you want the reruns back!

I hope they make a 3rd season but they aren't sure yet. Alex Jones praises him a lot for being brave and bringing about the real issues to the mainstream.

Unfortunately I don't even see reruns anymore. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF GOVERNMENT???

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This was a FLAT OUT LIE in the episode!!:

The fact I mentioned was actually in the show, about it being impossible for the terrorist to fly the plane into pentagon.

It is a not a "fact"...it is a lie. Either Ventura knows it is, and doesn't care (for ratings), OR he (and he isn't stupid) just didn't pay attention, and was gullible enough to fall for the lie. The lie has been proven wrong (the MAIN evidence was the actual event itself!). But, here too....a Dutch television documentary from some years ago. The simulator flight is about in the middle (after they tear apart portions of that appallingly bad video, "Loose Change"):

edit on 2 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I like Ventura, really like him a lot (even though I don't watch WWE any more and prefer better, more entertaining wrestling companies, gotta give some love to "The Body") but his outspoken nature in the shows is what he's really like. The year he was inducted into the Hall of Fame (2004 I think) he was being upfront asking questions of members of the crowd at Wrestlemania 20 including confronting Donald Trump in front row too. Haven't seen the dvd in ages so can't remember what he said but that's the guy he is, upfront and honest and doesn't give a damn if people like him or not for it.

As for the claims in the show? Can't say I've ever seen it but the 9/11 theories I never really believed anyway and I'm open to anything as long as it isn't too far fetched and actually has some kind of factual or first hand stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Why would you believe this and not Jessies show, what makes these right and them wrong, your video proves nothing. I spoke to my best freinds father who flys for British airways, Jumbos, like the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon and he agreed the psysics involved would tear the plane apart during the moves supposedly performed by said plane and the experience needed to hit the building would be enormous, he said he couldnt do it and no one he knows could do it. Psychologically the terrorist would be under a great deal of stress and he would not be able to concentrate on the job in hand.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here is may be the reason for the attack on the Pentagon-Rumsfield admits to unaccounted, missing 2.3 Trillion the rooms destroyed contained the info pertinent to what is mentioned in video, what away to get rid of evidence, also check this out-The attack on the Pentagon
edit on 2-3-2011 by Swanseadog because: Embeded vid would not play.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Also let's not forget the controlled demolition of building 7. Remember, no plane hit it.

More info here: www.buildingwhat.com

Also let's not forget when Mr. Rumsfeld slips up and admits that the plane over Pennsylvania was shot down:

edit on 2-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I 'm inclined to think it was a drone type craft that hit the pentagon after watching the video "911 Mysteries" and I'm also inclined to think that Jewish Americians organised it with the Israili Mossad. These people know how to keep things quiet and this sceaniro does make it possible that JWB did not know aobut it but then I very much doubt that too.

I think the 5 dancing Israili video is the key to all this. I also think that should the Americian people find out this was the case they would wipe Israil off the map hence the imperitive to keep it all quiet.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I absolutely love this show and Jessie is awesome! The sad part is that his show is stuck on "True"TV, alongside other wonderful 'reality' shows like Operation Repo and Southern-Fried Stings.

I watched a couple of those after-show QAs that Jessie would do online during the first season and I have to say he really does seem sincere about this stuff.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Charizard because: Post looked all jumbled up for some reason..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanescence
Jesse Ventura is a dolt and a bully.

The guy basically tries to intimidate those who disagree with his incoherent, illogical ramblings through his brawn or his "extensive" military and political experience (who's to disagree with a former governor like him)! He loves to remind people every single show how important he is!

If you didn't realize it by now he is using every single one of you who watch this show and believe his bull in the biggest conspiracy of all! He essentially lines his pockets by spouting popular drivel that appeals to mass emotional sentiment and a gap in understanding and education.

Debating conspiracy theories is great! Listening to Mr. Gubner simplify everything to a black-white dichotomy, engage in sly editing and a misuse of information and using his loud voice and presence to threaten people...not so much.

The fact that the show is as popular as it is shows the sad state of the American psyche.

I see...so people should watch Dancing With the Stars, or American Idol instead?
As heavy-handed and even relatively simplistic as it has been at times, Jesse's show does bring up issues that many people in this country had never known about. I just wish he would have left out any connection he had with that hysterical Alex Jones. His credibility was damaged by that association, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think most ATS members side with liking Ventura rather than being against him, myself included. There is something about the guy, even if he is pushing the "tough guy" image and making claims he's a seal rather than a frogman(which is just as valid to me), he just has this edge to him, and this personality that, while possibly embellished for the cameras, seems just and real.

Sure, we could go without the team of "experts" reporting to him and whatnot on the show, at least I could, but it's without a single doubt the best show that terrible, terrible channel has ever produced, and that's not up for debate.

I like him, I would vote for him, and i'd certainly like a third season.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Don't think you could blame Mossad, they do not have the power to stand down Norad which is what happened. Why no planes were sent to shadow or stop these planes is one of the biggest questions to answer.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera
I see...so people should watch Dancing With the Stars, or American Idol instead?

Oh hey there Mr. Strawman how are you doing?

As heavy-handed and even relatively simplistic as it has been at times, Jesse's show does bring up issues that many people in this country had never known about. I just wish he would have left out any connection he had with that hysterical Alex Jones. His credibility was damaged by that association, I'm afraid.

I don't mind the fact that he exposes people to a "different" world, but what he presents is most definitely not an exercise in healthy mental skepticism. Anyone who can claim Ventura is "skeptical"obviously doesn't watch the show. Disagreeing with mainstream opinion is not skeptical in and of itself.

Now I know what I say is like going into a church and trying to convince people God doesn't exist, but this is a forum that prides itself on freedom of thought and speech (for the most part) so I figure why not indulge myself. I admit it, I think most conspiracy theories are completely illogical and have much evidence and reason against them, but what Ventura does goes far beyond simply preaching conspiratorial thought, it tries to pass off lies, simplifications, and rhetorical questions as facts all under the veil of entertainment as garish as the American Idol or Dancing with the Stars so many here loathe. So pseudo-intellectualism + entertainment = cultural and logical travesty.

Admittedly I dislike Ventura immensely personally given his arrogant, rude, condescending demeanor (all that from a bag of muscle with no brains and actual combat experience to boot) so I myself am biased in a way.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I like the way Mr. Ventura presents his viewpoints and the 'I'm-not-going-to-BS-you' approach he gives his audience. I like him better than that raving loon, Alex Jones. Alex has great theories and alot of 'proof' but the way he presents them makes me wonder if he's a peach shy of a fruitcup!

Ventura is good

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Bollocks!!

I spoke to my best freinds father who flys for British airways, Jumbos, like the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon and he agreed the psysics involved would tear the plane apart during the moves supposedly performed by said plane and the experience needed to hit the building would be enormous, he said he couldnt do it and no one he knows could do it. Psychologically the terrorist would be under a great deal of stress and he would not be able to concentrate on the job in hand.

Your friend's father needs a stern talking to, and mental upgrade methinks. He likely hasn't seriously looked into ALL of the facts, as I have....likely is just parroting the same crap "opinions" that blossom on the Internet.

OH< and don't any of you realize the reality about Rumsfeld's announcement about the ACCOUNTING ERRORS, and the money?? No money was "missing"....it was just bad record-keeping....as to where it was spent. The DoD had dozens of incompatible computer accounting systems and softwares....NONE could communicate with the others. That is all it is --- a bureaucratic nightmare that went on for many decades....since the invention of the computer!! Back to the 1960s, the 1970s for sure.

AND, no....United 93 was NOT "shot down". Rummy, in that press conference, was already aware (he WAS SecDef, after all) that Bush had ordered the intercept, and had authorized the shoot-down, IF necessary (**), of UAL 93. Rummy knew this authorization had been given....and, in that interview, early on (before all the details came out) he natually assumed that the Air National Guard airplanes had found UAL 93, AND shot it down, when he heard that it had gone down.

He had NO WAY of knowing the hijacker put it into the ground intentionally....he had NO WAY to know that the passengers staged a revolt, and caused the hijackers to do that. It was only much later, after the facts trickled in, that all the pieces were put together to re-construct the events.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(**) United 93 was never intercepted in time, before it was suicided into the ground. IF it had been intercepted, the story would have been very different. Where it was, near Shanksville PA, it was still over 30 minutes away from D.C.

The interceptor(s) would NOT simply fly up, and start shooting as soon as they found it!!! It doesn't happen that way....BUT, of course, the stupid "conspiracy" sites blab and blab, blah-blah-blah, and have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about.....

edit on 4 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

AND, no....United 93 was NOT "shot down". Rummy, in that press conference, was already aware (he WAS SecDef, after all) that Bush had ordered the intercept, and had authorized the shot-down, IF necessary, of UAL 93. Rummy knew this authorization had been given....and, in that interview, early on (before all the ditails came out) he natually assumed that the Air National Guard airplanes had found UAL 93, AND shot it down, when he heard that it had gone down.

After watching Loose Change, I was under the imression the plane landed in Cleveland. If the plane was intercepted, where did the passengers go and why didn't any of them come out and say, "Hey, I was on that plane and they made me get off"? Nothing adds up. Please enlighten me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join