It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick footballer kicks injured owl off pitch (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Saw this video of a footballer kicking an owl of the pitch...

I'd love to kick him up the ass!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I saw the notice and just couldn't watch the video.

I hope the repercussions of this (so called) man's actions are far reaching in his life.

He deserves NOTHING good to come to him for a long long while.

peace
edit on 2-3-2011 by silo13 because: add grrr!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Aww that is terrible! What a bastard! He deserves a punt to the head!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

How I would love to give that guy one big kick in the balls, sick bastard.

Second Line...................................

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sack the bastard and make sure he never plays professional football again.
Additionally, prosecute him for cruelty.

Sorry about the language, but I feel it is justified in this case.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I saw the notice and just couldn't look at the video.
I hope the repercussions of this (so called) man's actions are far reaching in his life.
He deserves NOTHING good to some to him for a long long while.

peace

Yeah it's not a nice one.. Especially as the bird dies after...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

No apologies necessary! That was sad to watch.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Fully justified, I wanted to put alot worse in my op!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I thought of a complete string of words to use in order to describe this over paid meat sack.
However, T&Cs.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
From the Huffington Post:
Luis Moreno Kicks Owl Off Field: Fans Cry After Panama Defender Injures Mascot

BOGOTA, Colombia -- Soccer fans are crying fowl over kicking an owl. In fact, they're crying a lot worse.
Panama defender Luis Moreno is facing sanctions after he kicked an injured owl that landed on the field during a game Sunday when his Colombian club Deportivo Pereira was playing Atletico Junior.
The owl is a mascot for Atletico Junior and was being treated Monday at a veterinary clinic in Barranquilla. The bird is expected to recover from a slight fracture of its right leg.
The owl had landed injured near the corner of the field when Moreno walked over and kicked it about three yards. Atletico Junior fans shouted "murder, murder."
Moreno said he did not know the bird was a good-luck charm for the other team.

According to them, the bird is alive and recovering, and the player is being sanctioned.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The way that someone treats animals is an indication of their own mental state.... (or lack of it)......

Having no compassion for other sentient life normally means that the person involved has latent pysocological issues which, if not treated mean that they are potentially a RISK to the general popluation and society......

The fact that this took place in an uncivilazed, piss pot country like Columbia where most of it's populations are interbred and high on drugs because it's the only way that they can forget the fact that as a country they are a pointless waste of space on the map, is irrelevant.......... and I know he is a Panamanian player BUT it is the stupid society that he plays in which allows disgusting events like this to occur !!!

That players actions should be punished, but probably won't be and he will carry on as if nothing happened..........

He probably said sorry and probably being a Catholic said a few Hail Marys, please forgive me blah blah's and then he feels good again................I would be quite happy to get rid of individuals like this becuase they have no place in a functioning society !!!

Regards

PDUK

edit on 2-3-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: edited as I quoting wrong information about CX

edit on 2-3-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

That was really uncalled for, but it shows how cruel some people are.

In the video you can see that at least one football player from the oposite team confronts and argues with the criminal for what he did.

It was really sad, but if people like the two grandparents from Miami are able to torture and kill children, it should not be a shock that there are people who would do this to animals as well.

There are some really sick people out there.

What this football/soccer player did made me sick, but what the grandparents of the two adopted children in Miami did, torturing and killing the girl, and torturing the boy really made me not only sick but mad at how there can be so much cruelty in this world.

Some people are cruel to the point of being evil.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

In Spanish news it is being reported that the owl died later.

Second line.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

As if that even matters..
This guy's one sick mutha...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yep,

According to this site, I guess the owl did die:
Luis Moreno owl abuse

Update:

According to press reports the owl died of shock two days later, Moreno is getting death threats and faces up to three months in jail.

They're talking jail time over it too...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Well I've just sent this link to the Colombian Police Department and asked them to take the necessary action to arrest this thug!

Animal cruelty makes me sick... I hope someone gets him!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

The fact that this took place in an uncivilazed, piss pot country like Columbia where most of it's populations are interbred and high on drugs because it's the only way that they can forget the fact that as a country they are a pointless waste of space on the map, is irrelevant

edit on 2-3-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: edited as I quoting wrong information about CX

edit on 2-3-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

I was wondering how much time you had spent in Columbia?

thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
From the Huffington Post:
Luis Moreno Kicks Owl Off Field: Fans Cry After Panama Defender Injures Mascot

BOGOTA, Colombia -- Soccer fans are crying fowl over kicking an owl. In fact, they're crying a lot worse.
Panama defender Luis Moreno is facing sanctions after he kicked an injured owl that landed on the field during a game Sunday when his Colombian club Deportivo Pereira was playing Atletico Junior.
The owl is a mascot for Atletico Junior and was being treated Monday at a veterinary clinic in Barranquilla. The bird is expected to recover from a slight fracture of its right leg.
The owl had landed injured near the corner of the field when Moreno walked over and kicked it about three yards. Atletico Junior fans shouted "murder, murder."

According to them, the bird is alive and recovering, and the player is being sanctioned.

Not sure if the bird is actually alive or not, although itn is usually a very reliable news source..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

sad to see an adult behave like this. maybe it will do more good overall and teach many children how not to treat animals. it may help other people consider how they treat animals.

i hope everyone condemning this action has already seen this movie, now free to view online, no excuses.

www.earthlings.com...

edit on 2-3-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch

Well I've just sent this link to the Colombian Police Department and asked them to take the necessary action to arrest this thug!

Animal cruelty makes me sick... I hope someone gets him!

I hope someone gets him too... People shouldn't be allowed to get away with things like this!!!
Animals are defenseless, I'm sure he wouldn't lime it if someone kicked his mum up the ass!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join