It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everytime when I read this forum my head hurts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
When I read about:
- reptilians (biggest bull# ever)
- david icke and alex jones ( I refuse to spell their names with a capital)
- misinformation or judgements about religious groups (sometimes it's getting really nasty an racist)
- people who are not aware of the fact that they sound stupid and immature (lose arguments wich are copy/pasted
or just based on nothing)

However, there are some really intresting topics on this forum, especially the window of oppertunity from hiddenhand is my all time favorite.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I agree with your first 2 points. Some topics come about and I start to read and think "are you having laugh?". I always like to keep an open mind about most things but some stuff like reptilians I just cant believe and doesnt entertain me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

I always love when one person tells another that they're "stupid," yet somehow overlooks their own spelling and grammar.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Not to mention Alex Jones, who is nothing more than a narrowminded Conservative gunnut who only say things which people want to hear

Also I'am sure he has no further understanding of the rest of the world outside the USA, I even doubt if he even knows that there are more country's in the world than the USA. Probably not hehehe.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg

I always love when one person tells another that they're "stupid," yet somehow overlooks their own spelling and grammar.

Hi, i'm sorry for my grammar but I'm Dutch and not American or English, so please excuse me ok ?
edit on 2-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I've got thisarticle about Alex Jones which comes straight to the point

encyclopediadramatica.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Lately, I'm not so sure all that reptilian talk is such bull#. What so far fetched about a much more intelligent life form coming to earth and being able to disguise themselves. They have their agenda and are able to infiltrate our government. Sure, people go way overboard with it saying everyone and their mom is really a lizard but I dont think there are millions of accounts and stories of serpents in most holy books for no reason.

I'm sure "the truth" is really really far fetched, most likely, much crazier than we could ever imagine. Sleep on it.

What really gets me isn't the eye lid videos - which some of those definitely are not compression artifacts - but the videos where the people cant stop hissing. That is not normal, and you can tell in their faces they do not mean to do it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Do not worry about your grammar, we can understand what you say, unfortunately on here are some people who think grammar is more important than what you have to say. Sad really. You made some good points.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Lately, I'm not so sure all that reptilian talk is such bull#. What so far fetched about a much more intelligent life form coming to earth and being able to disguise themselves. They have their agenda and are able to infiltrate our government. Sure, people go way overboard with it saying everyone and their mom is really a lizard but I dont think there are millions of accounts and stories of serpents in most holy books for no reason.

I'm sure "the truth" is really really far fetched, most likely, much crazier than we could ever imagine. Sleep on it.

What really gets me isn't the eye lid videos - which some of those definitely are not compression artifacts - but the videos where the people cant stop hissing. That is not normal, and you can tell in their faces they do not mean to do it.

To be honest, I think that "more intelligent life forms" will not come to earth but rather prefer to stay away from it

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I see what you are saying

I read this site all day when I am not working or out and about and sometimes the thread topics make me scream

I don't read all of them otherwise I'd go crazy
I just ignore the more out there claims people make on here. I don't mind the reptilian threads as long as they aren't videos of people who are obviously not reptilian yet people still insist on it even though it's just a bad weave!...ok that was my mini rant

Sometimes I will go read a different site that is not even in the realm of alternative news just to give my brain a break. It works
So when you feel your head starting to hurt read something completely opposite of ATS topics.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

- people who are not aware of the fact that they sound stupid and immature (lose arguments wich are copy/pasted
or just based on nothing)

That's really funny,coming from you (and I'm not talking about your grammar....)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
unplug your pc from the internet.

top topics

join