It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clyde Lewis interviews Michael Ruppert (Collapse / Crossing the Rubicon) on Ground Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Clyde Lewis interviews Michael Ruppert (Collapse / Crossing the Rubicon) on Ground Zero

www.groundzeromedia.org

Clyde Lewis will be interviewing Peak Oil and Collapse Economics expert Michael Ruppert on the current Middle East situation as well as peak oil and other energy issues this Sunday (3/6/11) on Ground Zero Radio.

The film "Collpase" is heralded as "The Scariest Film of 2009" as well as an "Intellectual Horror Movie." Roger Ebert said of the movie "I don't know when I've seen a thriller more frightening. I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen."

Tune into this special Ground Zero!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This should be a fascinating interview with an amazing investigator giving us a unique insight into the Middle East situation! Ruppert himself has a very interesting background including his discovery in 1977 of a massive CIA drug smuggling operation bring large quantities of drugs into Los Angeles county.

I've followed his peak oil research since I saw him in the "End of Suburbia" as well as having seen the new movie "Collapse" which is amazing..

like I said should be a interesting interview and its not to be missed. So 3/6/11 @ 10pm PST I'll be there!

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this bro.

I enjoy Clyde Lewis' interviews and this one sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

yeah I think this is going to be a very interesting interview! Clyde is a very good interviewer and the subject is fascinating.

new topics

top topics

join