Airstrikes in Libya did not take place - Russian military (Breaking News!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by AeonStorm

Strategy of "New American Century" at work... Time is also up from building US army with huge debts. War is what we are going to get - and like imperiums always before, US public with its NATO members are fighting this for benefit of small minority of elites, and only public will suffer from this last battle for building "New World Order" --- Damn!

In just hope Russia, India, China, Brazil, Turkey and Iran as united SCO members are powerfull enough to prevent this! Putin - please, lead us all back to normal situation - and pressure them back off!

I hope they can pressure them as well....PNAC's document REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century say's it all and has been foriegn policy for a while now *sigh*

For anyone who is not familiar with this document please take the time to read it as it explains MUCH
edit on 2-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: restructure + added

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Not sure if I can take them seriously with the computers in the story...
Looks like late 90's hardware.
And I doubt the Russians have night vision capable sat capability.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Thanks from comment. Like I have already said here - truth in this case is not important than the message - what Russia is sending to us, to public... No question where SCO is standing here, RT is offical state TV - and this news is out directly from order by mr Putin and with mouth of Shanghai Cooperation Organization.

Maybe truth is somewhere in between, but sending this message out - there is no question who is opposing all milittary moves in region - and if its based on lies - and this accusation stands for a full day... We can see this as first step to very wide escalation in information war... Cold war is back on!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

We can see this as first step to very wide escalation in information war... Cold war is back on!

now we know why Bush and Obama and
the Military Industrial Complex pushed so hard
to get those defensive missiles into the Soviet
break away republics.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

We can see this as first step to very wide escalation in information war... Cold war is back on!

now we know why Bush and Obama and
the Military Industrial Complex pushed so hard
to get those defensive missiles into the Soviet
break away republics.

I know Russia must be pissed that the US and NATO has that missile shield right on their doorstep.....that and add in the whole Georgia conflict and you can easily see that tensions remain.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Iranian TV is waiting next step in escalation at any moment... Just came out:

US prepares to launch Libya attack

Latest media reports suggest that the United States and its allies may be preparing the ground for a military intervention in Libya. The US Senate has unanimously passed a resolution calling for a no-fly zone over Libya. The US Senate Armed Services Committee said all options, including the military option, should be on the table. Earlier, the US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said Washington is looking at a full range of options for Libya.

www.presstv.ir...

And another related latest breaking news in same "other side" news channel... We should be worry, truth or not.

'Israel planning new war on neighbors'

Israel is reportedly planning to launch a new war to strengthen its position in the Middle East, following recent political reforms in regional states.

A Western diplomat in the Jordanian capital Amman said on Wednesday that Israel has decided to attack Syria and Lebanon following the downfall of Hosni Mubarak's regime in Egypt, which served as a great loss to Tel Aviv, the Lebanese daily Assafir reported.

The diplomat reiterated that since Tel Aviv is seriously worried about consequences of the Egyptian revolution and future developments in the region, it wants to start a new war in the Middle East in order to turn the situation back in its favor.

"Israel intends to overthrow Bashar al-Assad government in Syria in a matter of weeks after a war with Lebanon's resistance movement of Hezbollah east of Lebanon, near the border with Syria,” Assafir quoted the diplomat as saying.

He added that Israel has already informed Washington about the plan.

www.presstv.ir...

--- So --- fullscale ME wars, at any moment now... Are you ready to loose - "world as you have know it?" Yes - I have kept my self ready, like many here in ATS also knows me... - Ive been watching this for long time closely, and when I saw this news, what opens this thread... I knew it. Time is up now, and all later news just tells, I am right. I am also very sorry, but soon starting to pack up my gears for long period of famine and destruction.

I go now to theatre trainings for this evening - but with very great sorry in my mind.

Damn banksters all over the world!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

What I will say to everyone is, think what you have seen,,,,, have you seen the bombed out buildings?, have you seen bombed areas at all? I have not, I have seen damage that can be linked to civil unrest and small arms conflict but nothing more, I'm in the U.K and the BBC is very keen to keep looping the one video of a plane dropping a bomb in what appears to be an empty bit of desert, the reporter quoted as saying it was a Russian built plane.

With the above said, RT or Russia Today has a rep for being a very anti U.S/West channel, look it up....

my view is as follows.... as with so many things on this site, not really any proof both for or against.

I will say though its an interesting stance for Russia to take diplomaticly --(is that a real word???)-- if this is indeed an official Russian statement and view on things

None the less S+F

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is definitely a difference of opinions on the actions that should take place with Libya. I personally think we should stay out of it all together. However, I do not think that this is leading to WW 3. I also saw someone say WW 3 right around the corner too. What in the name of all that is holy are you people on about. Is this another time wave zero thing, 2012, Nostradamus, Blah blah blah Zeta talk? I am just wondering why it is that everyone seems to think the world is on the brink of disaster or ending. I for one have to say that I pray there aren't any of you in the areas that make decisions about this kind of stuff, because this deadset belief that the brink of destruction around the corner will surely lead to destruction.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOdogg

Russia might have more missles than one realizes as China has the anti gravity lifts and keep the missles from hitting targets once the steam runs out who's missles are they now? I have watches the russia news feeds but they put spins on there agenda's as well. If there was not oil there it would be just another egypt, an up rising
Since there is asset's the bank is egar to accuire them.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
well from what I remember,
the UN voted 15 to 0 to impose
sanctions on Libya. Russia
was included in that vote and they
didn't veto.

However, invading Libya is a whole other
ball game. Why else would 1 US Carrier
Group and 3 Battleships be heading to the
Med off the Libyan Coast ???

Are they enforcing a blockade ???
AND a no-fly zone???
edit on 3/2/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A CNN crew saw the aircraft drop two bombs in the area of al-Brega,

I haven't seen actual footage of this yet, though has anyone else? I would think if this CNN crew were within eyesight of this they'd film it?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
I haven't seen actual footage of this yet, though has anyone else? I would think if this CNN crew were within eyesight of this they'd film it?

covered on page 3

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Really? It's a war machine, war makes the hightest money yields, When it comes to money excuses over look fact truth, get in the way of that, and you might get a nice merorial service! or a one ticket to the frount lines.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A CNN crew saw the aircraft drop two bombs in the area of al-Brega,

There was no footage .... There was a still shot while the crew explained what they 'witnessed'.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Russia is either in denial or their spying assets are outdated.

The news outlets had reporting news correspondents eyewitness accounts of the Gaddafi attacking aircrafts and their aftermath

It is fully comprehensible why Russia is against such upraising.

1. They stand to lose billions in arms contract with Libya
2. They fear uprisings on their own shores.

But Russia cannot stop the tide for truth and freedom, no matter what it attempts to do now. For decades, our russian brothers and sisters had suffered injustices, corruptions on massive scale, low wages and a whole lot of other pain, common with every dominated human on Earth.

Worse if the russian masses ever found out that hundreds of billions had been spent on rearmament of the army, when such money could had alleviated their suffering, money that they had payed taxes for, money that they had worked hard for, money that they hope would be used for social expenditure in education, health care and infrastruture, money that is theirs, their resources, but instead use for military purposes and even worse, to support the murders of their fellow brothers and sisters in dictatorships.

Kremlin, we have a problem........
edit on 2-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks, Boondock. I watched the video and it was pretty graphic. MSM doesn't quite show all the gory details for us to see and sometimes I think they should to wake people up. Heaven forbid you should want some real news on network TV...it's impossible as only you-know-who is in the news.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
CNN,ABC,CBC,CBS Are all untrusted news this very much like the CIA Backed revolution in 1989
I have been stating here dont trust the media sources.

I'll agree to that but let's not forget Russia Today as well.

All sides produce and promote propaganda. Russia would love nothing more than to keep the status quo so it's Fuel sales/supply to the EU wont be threatened by less expensive competitors. "New Libyan" Suppliers.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks, Boondock. I watched the video and it was pretty graphic. MSM doesn't quite show all the gory details for us to see and sometimes I think they should to wake people up. Heaven forbid you should want some real news on network TV...it's impossible as only you-know-who is in the news.

I've always believed that if the MSM is going to cover a war or unrest such as this that they should NOT censor the story. Talk about taking away from the reality and seriousness of a situation!

AS

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ME crisis will escalate to WW3, one way or another. yes with Koreas, possibly Venezuela too.
A number of prophecies were delayed too much. So even if there is a surprise first nuclear strike on USA (that the most nowadays prophecies do not consider, but was envisioned in pre-1989) I would not be surprised.
But more probable is asymmetrical use of "terrorists" on US territory.

Let see first how far USA will go with Gadaffi regime. Will they simply remove him from Tripoli, or will wait until it comes to a real civil war and following invasion.

Also is important how the Saudi will deal with their own unrest scheduled for March 11th. Will Iran use it to instigate the Shia population?

All that should end before 2012 you know what I mean. No one will fight WW3 under meteorite rain.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Gliese581 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You forgot to add with Middle East Oil and Natrual gas in flux Russia comes out top dog in Europe. So middle East unrest lands in thier favor.

Also for the millionth time Libya oil GOES TO EUROPE not the US. STop trying to make it a US oil grab. Italy, France and Germany get supplied from Libya. Stop grabbin at straws about oil. Something is up but it isnt about US going after Libyas oil

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join