It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airstrikes in Libya did not take place - Russian military (Breaking News!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

Amen brother! I agree with your view.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

If it ever came down to an actual war China would starve as it is already starving, her people are resorting to eating pork flavored minced cardboard and plastic rice from recycled shopping bags. They both literally just got into the stealth age 1 year ago, Neither have actual working stealth technology, Russia has 2 count them 2 prototype stealth jets based on the already about to be retired American f-22, By 2012 they say they will have 10 the united states has nearly 200 and have stopped building them because the have already made it obsolete.
Russia is a joke. China has a stealth bomber with the same specs as the retired f-117
. I am not impressed. And I think I'll let history speak for itself now...who has ever defeated the Allies????
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: bill clinton

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Please let us not turn this thread into America > everyone else thread please

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

ummm I'm not, a guy wanted facts why I am not impressed with russia and china so I stated facts, Im not making turning this into anything
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: bill clinton

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Please let us not turn this thread into America > everyone else thread please

Finally its not about America anymore

Regardless

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

I am just saying that it is extremely egotistical to think that if the US ever went to war with Russia and China that they would be brushed aside as easy as can be, its not always about who has the better planes really is it.

And muse is right this is completely off topic so APOLOGIES OP

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

If you read my post It's about the Allies not the USA, the Allies kick everyones teeth down there throat and will continue to do so as long as the world turns.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

The thing is Russia was a part of the Allies the last time a war involving that many countries was fought. Thats a big chunk of Allied forces gone right there
Anyway as has been said its off topic anyway.

Peace to you friend

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think we are just in first stage of real red alert in worlwide media... Latest from RIA Novosti -

Russia-NATO Council may discuss Libyan crisis on Wednesday

Rogozin said that despite serious disagreements among members on alliance's involvement in possible military actions against Muammar Gaddafi's regime, NATO would most certainly act only on approval by the UN Security Council.

en.rian.ru...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I have a great respect for the ww2 soviets as my family is largely Russian but they weren't true allies, just cannonfodder to keep Germany busy in the east. And also to you sir
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I agree, i think this has the potential to become horrible.

If any military action is taken by the west at all i feel that Arab states in the ME will not like it at all. Gadaffi will not sit back he will fight. a full scale war may then start and we would just be waiting essentially for people to choose thier sides. That is how i see it anyway and i dont like it one bit.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Im watching BBC news channel at the moment and there have just been a new video of a Libyan Plane bombing..hmm

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ok people this is extremely important! We need to get this flagged!

If it is true that Libya hasn't been bombing the protesters and its own people, then

Were watching a false flag pretty much take place in front of us!

The only difference between this and pretty much every other false flag operation they have ever used to go to war,

They are using an information bomb instead of a real one!

Has anyone actually seen any video clips or evidence of any actual aerial attacks happening on the news?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

i was just checking the bbc news website as i already seen this post i wont bother with mine : )

Nive work

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

see my post above yours

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

no problem, im just wondering if there is anyone knowledgable enough to tell us what kind of plane that is

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Just an update really live Libyan state tv is showing a raleigh in Tripoli with Colonal Gadaffi and his supporters. It can be viewed live on the BBC right now if anybody is interested.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
am not impressed. And I think I'll let history speak for itself now...who has ever defeated the Allies????

Ho Chi Mihn and the North Vietnamese Army.
edit on 2-3-2011 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Gadhaffi forces re-take oil city of
Benghazi using tanks and planes

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

wow that was quick i heard on BBC an hour ago that they were only planning to move on Benghazi after retaking another city i cant remember the name of. Do you think this is true??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join