It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airstrikes in Libya did not take place - Russian military (Breaking News!)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
bombing

The people whom are denying it aren't looking for truth, they are looking for a new reason to hate the west...facts rarely matter in threads like this, its all about "feeling" for the narrative they are trying to paint desperately.

heaven forbid the west is neutral..they must be evil...it would break their precious corrupt world view if it was anything different
Earthquake in haiti? well, thats not mother nature, thats americans playing with haarp. got a cold? thats americans spreading a new genetic virus, stub your toe? americans!

some people really need to get a job and stop blaming americans or the CIA (a excuse to fail eternally)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
"some people really need to get a job and stop blaming americans or the CIA"

You're right. They should be blaming Bill Clinton. Ole Slick Willy came up with the idea for a "Quadrennial Defense Review" to get rid of good paying jobs in DOD for Americans and contract them all out...so laborers make near minimum wage. All the Billions saved was then used to send off to Mubarak, Kadafi, Saudi Princes, Thailand Dictator, Fiji Dictator, and many other countries leaders.

Those nut jobs pocketed Billions from us and didn't spend the money on their people. Now we are witnessing what happens when America stops paying those foreign wack jobs. When the middle east is reformed you'll see the Pacific go up in flames as well when their free Billions from America is pulled.

Look at what Hillary Clinton said when she took over the US State Department....she's copying what her husband did to DOD and she's contracting out State Department jobs to save Billions with a "Quadrennial Review"...then use that money abroad to buy people off.....I'm sure the Clinton's and their goons are making out like bandits from the kickbacks as well.

You're suffering and unemployment funded this operation. Veterans and Americans died not getting treatment/medication from Veterans Affairs so the money could be used abroad...for places like Libya.

Remember when Bill Clinton told his Secretary "the american people will lynch us if they find out what we did"......

Get the ropes.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Pervius because: spellin

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

Air Strikes

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
"some people really need to get a job and stop blaming americans or the CIA"

You're right. They should be blaming Bill Clinton.
Look at what Hillary Clinton said when she took over the US State Department....

Remember when Bill Clinton told

Or you could just stop typing on ATS and start applying...

or is Bill Clinton right there in your basement holding you down?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Looks like an air strike to me. I even hear jets.

And another one

Is Al Jazeera English western media?

edit on 3/3/11 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow notice Noose Tightens. Just like the globalist's coming agenda to tighten the grip on our personal freedoms. If the Russian news is referring to this, than I am glad to see the Russian public, or at least news, sees that. Kinda gives you hope in humanity to see not all people are as blind as brainwashed Americans. In today's world, the power of information is vital to our victory to liberation. Information spreads fast, don't doubt it.

Thumbs Up, Cheers, and Godspeed Truth.

I Pity the Fool.

*I was going to post this on youtube but its erroring on comments. Screw you new youtube update.
I HAVE A VOICE DAMMIT!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am surprised that anyone believes CNN as well as the BRITISH BRAINWASHING CORPORATION BBC, they are part of the public perception of what the public thinks is going on. People won't believe whaats going on especially the british public , they say if its on the BBC NEWS then it must have happned because the because the bbc wouldn't lie to us british public lol

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Whether you think it's staged or not (and I think there's a good possibilty since all the pictures of the 'bombings' in the 'town of Brega' seem to be nowhere near the towns, just out in the middle of nowhere). Gadhafi has admitted to trying to protect their munitions bases. If there was an uprising anywhere in the world you would expect the protection of military resources to happen - I'm sureMubarak ordered the protection of military infrastructure too... but he has no oil.

Even the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Luis Moreno-Ocampo, said today "We cannot confirm the bombing of civilians by planes". They are to investigate shootings of civilians... but why only Libya? Why not in Ivory Coast? Or Sudan? Or Chad? I keep saying it... oil.

Russia stands to lose $4billion in arms export (Russia Technologies) if the oil siege continues but the 'West' stand to lose even more in oil contracts if they do nothing. It's lose-lose really but better to take control and make concessions with the Russians once a newpro-west government is installed.

Those who seek to belittle or humiliate the opinions of others on ATS because they're (we're) not so attached to the western media teet as them are entirely gutless... someone mentioned 'critical thinking' and then repeated the medias exact line of thought. Well done you, but it's past your bedtime. Just because you're not willing to question the motives for war - the type of people who said going to Iraq was justified and now post on message boards about how they are sickened by the length of the war and how they warned everyone before-hand... see you in six months when you're complaining about another illegal occupation and I'll remind you of your lack of 'critical thinking' then.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Wow that first video reminds me of a nightmarish scary movie. Wait until we get a taste of that over here. People don't understand that the #%*@ is already hitting the fan, just not in your face yet.............

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
edition.cnn.com...

Air Strikes

In all honesty, after watching this video I did not see any evidence of what they say is happening.

All I hear is a reporter rambling over videos of people shooting guns in the air.

The bomb that went off in the video didn't even seem to scare anyone!

It seems like it was just footage of them testing out a bomb or to make it look like they were getting attacked...

Same goes for the other two videos that the person above me posted. When they shoot their guns in the air, it makes seem a lot more dramatic, when it really isn't much.

If anything the bombs being dropped was to scare the people off and not to kill them.

Do you think they would waste their resources by dropping a bomb at a distance away from the people to try and kill them?

edit on 3-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

looks like a mirage f1, possibly twin seater version or the E variant, not a fencer, and the mirage can drop bombs, check my earlier post

Wee Mad
edit on 3/3/2011 by weemadmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

No, not a Mirage F1. Boondock is spot on with his aircraft recognition. It is an Su-24 Fencer. You can even make out the LARAF colour scheme with the duck egg blue sides. I was trained in instant aircraft recognition in the military.

Libyan Su-24

www.airliners.net...

TJ
edit on 4-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Let's see, Russians saying something didn't happen while sitting thousands of miles away versus reporters saying it did happen while sitting in the middle of the conflict zone.

Gee, I wonder who really would have a better handle on seeing what's happening...

Russians don't have a good track record with reporting facts either (read: Chechnya) but I suppose their satellites must be accurate. Mind you all those videos of jets flying overhead with explosions, pilots defecting to foreign countries, pilots bailing out of a Sukhoi over Benghazi, and the wreckage of downed fighter jets being carried by smiling Libyans, just amount to a bunch of lies right?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
Let's see, Russians saying something didn't happen while sitting thousands of miles away versus reporters saying it did happen while sitting in the middle of the conflict zone.

Gee, I wonder who really would have a better handle on seeing what's happening...

Russians don't have a good track record with reporting facts either (read: Chechnya) but I suppose their satellites must be accurate. Mind you all those videos of jets flying overhead with explosions, pilots defecting to foreign countries, pilots bailing out of a Sukhoi over Benghazi, and the wreckage of downed fighter jets being carried by smiling Libyans, just amount to a bunch of lies right?

I saw the videos. Do you really think it's evidence towards what they claim is happening?

I don't.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ident of Sukhoi shot down. An Su-24 Fencer of the 1124 Squadron.

TJ
edit on 6-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
80 flags and hundreds of stars for a bullcrap thread?
So all these accounts from CNN, Al-Jazeera, CBC, YouTube videos etc are all lies?

3 more reports today
ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Its in Russia's interest to protect Gadhafi and not have a revolution wildfire around the world. So its not my no.1 source for news.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
80 flags and hundreds of stars for a bullcrap thread?
So all these accounts from CNN, Al-Jazeera, CBC, YouTube videos etc are all lies?

3 more reports today
ca.news.yahoo.com...

As many smart prople there are in ATS there are equally as many you know what here as well. I wont believe what mother russia says for a second. And for the people who do, im only guessing they do because they want Gadhafi to stay? Dont you guys think these people deserve better? And for the first time people all on their own are willing to die for democracy and all there is on ATS is skepticism and NWO conspiracies.
edit on 7-3-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Maybe, just maybe, some of our world's attention be tuned to what's actually happening in Russia, for I find it extremely hard to believe that they would support a mass murderer leader with lies. Just what else is hidden in Russia's closet of oppression against its masses?
edit on 7-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by DuneKnight

Maybe, just maybe, some of our world's attention be tuned to what's actually happening in Russia, for I find it extremely hard to believe that they would support a mass murderer leader with lies. Just what else is hidden in Russia's closet of oppression against its masses?
edit on 7-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Russia last year had small protests of its own against Russia's ruling that wanted to keep some famous industry guy in prison for another 14 years all because long time ago he spoke against putin. Dont know about the details but you all might remember, also the journalists who were assassinated, I mean that country is one of the worst but just like China, its untouchable. And they poisoned UN's security council everytime they veto whatever.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join