It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airstrikes in Libya did not take place - Russian military (Breaking News!)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
No matter what happened after this possible new "Tonkin" - war still based on lies - and what we have in Libya now, it can also based just to total western lies.

We have to focus to truth. Situation moves on, but lies stays the same.

In another thread I posted the following information.

facebook 93twitter 27After Gaddafi
Hugh Miles 21 February 2011 .Tags: gaddafi | libya | protests

Information is patchy as communication networks are down, but reports from Libya all indicate that after 42 years in power, Colonel Gaddafi’s time is up. The tribes are heading to the capital en masse, soldiers still answering to the regime are trying to stop them, and the violence is escalating. According to the latest reports the regime has deployed helicopters and jets to crush the uprising, allegedly flown by mercenaries from Eastern Europe, Cuba and elsewhere. Meanwhile, former regime stalwarts have been defecting in growing numbers. The head of Afriqiya Airways, the head of the Libyan Chamber of Commerce and several ambassadors are among those who have resigned or relocated. Many of them are reportedly now in Dubai. Islamic scholars in Libya spoke up today for the first time to rule that fighting Gaddafi was legitimate jihad. The demonstrators are calling for a million people to march tomorrow on Bab al-Aziziya, the fortified military compound where Gaddafi lives in Tripoli. But no one knows where he is now.

www.lrb.co.uk...

And please...spare me the claim that I am some "CIA AGENT" or some such nonsense. This is not referring to you specifically, but anyone who would claim so "just because they don't want to accept what other people are saying...

Oh and btw...so you know what other "news media" are saying. Right now, we actually discussed this two night ago, an aunt of mine who came to visit from Cuba corroborated to me the fact that the communist regime in Cuba claims no rebellion is happening in Libya, and ALL Cubans know the involvement of Cuba in "counter-rebellions" like this one... A fact I have known for a long time because I was also born in Cuba.

The other side, the official governments of Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, Libya, etc are the ones LYING about this...

edit on 2-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Oh americans ...you forget so easy

All western media should be prosecuted in a court of law

prosecuted for what?...there were highly restrictive rules in place for these journalists and they had to rely on what both militarys would release to them as far as info. the first part was just a bunch of off-air kidding around, jesus..if i was in that situation i would be doing something to lighten up my own fear. let's see you stand outside in an area that might at any minute get hit with a scud missle, and see how calm and collected you would be. remember, alot of what happens in war is you wait, and wait for hours, if not days...followed by brief minutes of shear terror.
edit on 2-3-2011 by jimmyx because: sentence structure

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is a very clever lie.

Notice the wording "Sat intel confirms Libya not bombing it's own people." Khadafi claimed that he used airstrikes on weapon's depots and military bases. Civilians were not bombed. That is possibly true.

There were claims of planes using strafing runs on civilian targets. That is something sat intel would not be able to determine.

Notice the wording: Airstrike? Yes. Bombing? No.

The disinformation piece is uses a straw man argument to misdirect the truth. Again, a clever lie.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Not to worry you Americans will also come under attack order 66, than you have to figure out whether it's air strikes or bombing strikes from your own jets I wish you well in your new adventures
You do realize depopulation is next?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Notice the wording "Sat intel confirms Libya not bombing it's own people." Khadafi claimed that he used airstrikes on weapon's depots and military bases. Civilians were not bombed. That is possibly true.

There were claims of planes using strafing runs on civilian targets. That is something sat intel would not be able to determine.

The disinformation piece is uses a straw man argument to misdirect the truth. Again, a clever lie.

so the actual footage i saw on CNN of a bomb exploding, with the sound of a jet aircraft in the backround, and civilians running away, was fake? and how about those two pilots that landed in Malta asking for asylum, because they refused to bomb their own people, i guess they were fake too...
look, i'm not saying there ISN'T proproganda being used, but i will need to see actual evidence...you know...like we here at ATS ask for when the subject is the sighting of UFO's

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Sorry, you have problem with your eyes

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR
Not to worry you Americans will also come under attack order 66, than you have to figure out whether it's air strikes or bombing strikes from your own jets I wish you well in your new adventures

depopulation??? the governments of the middle east and africa have been doing that to their own people for decades now. attack order 66?...what?...do you have secret intel? please elabrorate, o' wise one.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR

depopulation??? the governments of the middle east and africa have been doing that to their own people for decades now. attack order 66?...what?...do you have secret intel? please elabrorate, o' wise one.

Order 66 was one of a series of contingency orders that the clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic were trained to prepare for during their growth. The order branded the Jedi as traitors of the Republic and called for their immediate execution without question. Its issuing by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine marked the formal beginning of the Great Jedi Purge, starting the rise of the Galactic Empire, and it was chief among the atrocities that led to the Galactic Civil War.

starwars.wikia.com...

He's trying to warn us that the Jedi Order is under threat from F-22 Raptors.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by manalien

So whos got the time machine?

Your saying this happened 3 4 5 weeks ago ?

Come on man i think you have let your imagination run wild, tho i do agree with parts of what you have said but i certainly don't think this interview was taken many weeks before why would they be asking questions of present day activitys?, i think you are just in sighting the "this entire middle east thing is a western conspiracy" as someone has mentioned not everything is a false flag things like this have happened through out human history in all parts of the world for thousands of years

Are you next going to tell us that the NWO have a time machine and in sighted the fall of Rome Persia the Nazis with this very same technology

Come on ATS get a grip

Literally every thing you watch on TV or the news is always edited "Conspiracy" just maybe... Gaddfi asked for the editing? if not then i guess they cut out the western rants

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by jimmyx

Sorry, you have problem with your eyes

no problem at all...i am well aware of the crap my american government has tried to shove down my throat, that were simply out and out lies. but sometimes...as the saying goes..."a rose is simply a rose, nothing else". i am trying to keep an opening mind until i have researched all the evidence i can get my hands on. i do know that there are alot of "MONIED INTERESTS" that have a stake in what happens.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

ok...lol...i didn't know that was secret intel, and from star wars no less. i did see and enjoy all the star wars movies. and as far as reality is concerned...we have plenty of examples in our own world history, without the reference to a hollywood movie.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

so the actual footage i saw on CNN of a bomb exploding, with the sound of a jet aircraft in the backround, and civilians running away, was fake? and how about those two pilots that landed in Malta asking for asylum, because they refused to bomb their own people, i guess they were fake too...
look, i'm not saying there ISN'T proproganda being used, but i will need to see actual evidence...you know...like we here at ATS ask for when the subject is the sighting of UFO's

Khadafy would claim that it was a military target. The Russians agree stating no "Sat evidence of civilian air-strikes." purposefulness omitting strafing runs on civilians. Instead the word "bombing" is equated with air strike, even though strafing is considered an air strike as well.

See how clever this disinformation piece is? You can lie using carefully worded statements without technically lying. It's called misdirection and many psy-ops campaigns are centered around that very technique.
edit on 3/2/2011 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Also Gaddafi has said

We are ready to hand out weapons to a million, or two million or three million, and another Vietnam will begin. It doesn't matter to us. We no longer care about anything, Colonel Gaddafi

It's likely he still has chemical and biological weapons. This could be one hell of a mess.
edit on 3/2/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

I heard the only chemical and biological weapons he has in that cat is mustard gas, personally i don't think he will go that far he knows that would certainly mean western intervention and probably a day or to after on trial for crimes against humanity, he's trying to back pedal the situation his only goal is to stay in power weather that means under a new little country called Tripoli
edit on 2-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Americans - just eat this...

Libya: Is the West lying again?

Where is the evidence of the air strikes ordered by Colonel Gathafi against his "unarmed" civilians? Is this yet another contrived pretext for the USA and its sycophantic allies in NATO to start an invasion? Why is NATO speaking about enforcing a no-fly zone? Who started the conflict in the first place? Russian officials call the NATO claims a bunch of lies.

And eat it all... english.pravda.ru...

... And so, did you taste it, how truth can taste so uggly?
- New era of information war is on.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Libya has been the site of many war games since WW2. After WW2 many of the bombed out buildings were never renovated and there are huge expanses of wasteland that could be set up as a desert theater. The Canadians were in there shooting it up in the late 60's. Plenty of archival footage to choose from so look for late model vehicles for proof of new footage. Gaddafi has been in the same club as the Egypt leaders for many years.

upload.wikimedia.org...

16 days into the Egypt protests an article appeared in the LA times concerning Gaddafi.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

February 9, 2011 | 9:37 am The chief of a Libyan charitable organization has responded to a Jan. 20 piece on Babylon & Beyond reporting allegations of a power struggle within the family of Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi. Youssef Sawani, executive director of the Gaddafi International Charity and Development Foundation, said the article contained "inaccuracies and mistaken assumptions" about the political situation in Libya. Here's the letter: "Your article, relying on little more than speculation, states that the Foundation's decision to focus on humanitarian aid in Africa rather than domestic politics in Libya is the result of a power struggle within the Gaddafi family. This is completely wrong. As a United Nations-accredited non-governmental organization, the foundation decided to renew its mission to improve lives across the African continent, a decision arrived at as a result of a dialogue among the members of our Board of Trustees about the best use of our resources, not because of some political or family squabble. Moreover, Mr. Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, who serves as the Foundation's chairman, is not abandoning the noble issues and causes that he has always passionately supported; rather, he will continue to champion them in his individual capacity, as will other groups within Libya, including the Human Rights Society. In America, political speculation is a parlor game. Alas, there are no such intrigues when it comes to the current political structure in Libya, nor the goals of the Foundation, which have been transparent and well-established ever since its formation." -- Los Angeles Times

Clearly the media at that point was taking a shot at the older Gaddafi. My speculation was that old Muammar was probably planning on retiring soon anyways. I'm still a little surprised at the kind of retirement party they are giving him and even wondered if the Egypt crisis was orchestrated with gaddafi in mind? Three weeks ago I kind of expected maybe the middle east would see a round of general elections or something along those lines.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
USA will do whatever it takes to gain control of that region. Muammar Qaddafi stated this morning at 6:30AM Eastern US time that he has no position to step down from. That he had already handed Congress over to the people in 1977. The people of Libya run's their Government and Congress. He also still insist's that al-qaeda is to blame. Even with his word's the US keep's saying he is delusional. Well why would we of the US put him into power to begin with 34 years ago? We are only their because of the money we gave to that region and we are their to re-collect. I find it funny that Hillary Clinton visit's these areas and a week later the regions explode in revolution. There is no "Monkey See Monkey Do" here in terms of a revolution. It's all due in part because of us, the USA.. All these regions that are "on-fire". THE US put into power to try and spread democracy. It's now clear that this option failed and we are only intervening to re- collect what was already given.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchMan
USA will do whatever it takes to gain control of that region. Muammar Qaddafi stated this morning at 6:30AM Eastern US time that he has no position to step down from. That he had already handed Congress over to the people in 1977. The people of Libya run's their Government and Congress. He also still insist's that al-qaeda is to blame. Even with his word's the US keep's saying he is delusional. Well why would we of the US put him into power to begin with 34 years ago? We are only their because of the money we gave to that region and we are their to re-collect. I find it funny that Hillary Clinton visit's these areas and a week later the regions explode in revolution. There is no "Monkey See Monkey Do" here in terms of a revolution. It's all due in part because of us, the USA.. All these regions that are "on-fire". THE US put into power to try and spread democracy. It's now clear that this option failed and we are only intervening to re- collect what was already given.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

so the camera phone pictures are faked, all the videos on you tube are propoganda, all the tweets, e-mails, live reporting are faked too. it's the AMERICANS that did all this...sorry...but i'm going to keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Americans - just eat this...

Libya: Is the West lying again?

Where is the evidence of the air strikes ordered by Colonel Gathafi against his "unarmed" civilians? Is this yet another contrived pretext for the USA and its sycophantic allies in NATO to start an invasion? Why is NATO speaking about enforcing a no-fly zone? Who started the conflict in the first place? Russian officials call the NATO claims a bunch of lies.

And eat it all... english.pravda.ru...

... And so, did you taste it, how truth can taste so uggly?
- New era of information war is on.

Sure...

Next Gaddafi will be saying Al Qaeda was protesting and the west shot them with sniper rifles from Malta & Italy maybe italy

Gaddafi ordered the murdering of his own people end off, up to 1.000 - 2.000 innocent unarmed protesters, his leaders in his regime have defected his military have defected his people have abandon him Russia can polish this turd all they like its obvious the Russians know the UN will not back military intervention and they can veto that, they know an Iraq model wont fly, and US/NATO wont opt for that either, so its pretty dam clear Russia thinks Gaddafi has a shot of forcing back control of Libya

This is nothing but Russia putting out propaganda for oil deals should he cling on

That kind of a [snipy] thing to do when all these people want is there freedom & democracy

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
lets see...
In america what would happen if the peeps tried to overrun a military instalation?
yes dear, thats right,,,
Dead as OHIO by Neil Young

what was it that Marine was saying about shooting American citizens the other day?
"Oh Hell Yeah!" he works for the president of the United States!

edit on 2-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Pravda?... Are you kidding me?...

c'mon...

Pravda (Russian: Правда, "Truth", pronunciation (help·info)) was a leading newspaper of the Soviet Union and an official organ of the Central Committee of the Communist Party between 1912 and 1991.

The Pravda newspaper was started in 1912 in St. Petersburg. It was converted from a weekly Zvezda. It did not arrive in Moscow until 1918. During the Cold War, Pravda was well known in the West for its pronouncements as the official voice of Soviet Communism. (Similarly Izvestia was the official voice of the Soviet government.)

After the paper was closed down in 1991 by decree of then-President Boris Yeltsin, many of the staff founded a new paper with the same name, which is now a tabloid-style Russian news source. There is an unaffiliated Internet-based newspaper, Pravda Online, run by former Pravda newspaper employees. A number of other newspapers have also been called Pravda, most notably Komsomolskaya Pravda, formerly the official newspaper of the now defunct Komsomol and currently the best-selling tabloid in Russia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Pravda has been a disinformation newspaper since it's beginning, and now it is a tabloid...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join