It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can it be proven Scientifically, that we can in fact change our future ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by R3KR

Thank you for your Post...

You can't change anything in 30 minutes time, if you can't see what was going to happen first.

You have therefore Nothing to :Compare" with if you understand my postulation.

Otherwise how can you claim one has changed something in the future if you can't see the future.

And does the Future in fact exist, or is it the Present (or is that a gift? LOL who knows?) as in NOW.

Perhaps the future is a human Illusion?

ok, cleared it up for me.

I think that we (our subconscious) does feel what the future is... but only by about 10 minutes. And we cant "see" what is going to happen, only feel it. When something extremely bad or extremely good happens in the world there is a alignment of emotion in some type of field that we dont understand yet.

But change the future, I dont think we can, yet...
Feeling something, is not the same as knowing what

edit on 30-1-2012 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

Jn

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Or this Universe is a Program (information) that is running inside your Soul?.

Each Soul experiencing the Earth Program, is being played the Earth Program, to experience inside there Soul.

You also have your individual person program playing inside your soul as well.

So in that regard 2 programs are running inside your soul to create this Environment you find yourself in, in your centre, or by use of these programs you can find centre again?, and go from lost to found?.

The Predetermined reason or choice, might have been to choose this program, i think this program is designed so that you can be Found in the Wilderness of your soul, by asking the questions, for example why?, these "why's" for example are part of the program, were you choose pre-programmed information to cause this effect.

The why allows your soul to find centre within itself, so that you can be found and become one again, in your souls construct.

And not be divided and lost in the wilderness, of the Soul, that is lost, or not one with itself, until it is found and becomes one.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Thank your for your Post...

I couldn't put it better my Self...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

Perhaps this feeling is our connection with the other end of the Mind or what should be referred to as The LIFE.

Nothing at all exists without Ends...

Take a "Plane" for example, even if Conceptual and Non-material it has TWO Faces.

A near Face and a Rear Face.

Also can be seen as "Inner" & "Outer" Faces if Viewed from inside The "Concept" even if it only exists in the form of 2D.

Two "Inner" Faces and Two "Outer" Faces

We can't escape this Fact.

Even in Science we have Matter and Anti matter... A Confession of this Phenomena.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join