It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fluoride Deception exposes the truth about water fluoridation and the phosphate mining industry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The Fluoride Deception exposes the truth about water fluoridation and the phosphate mining industry

naturalnews.tv

The truth about fluoride is a lot like the truth about Enron, or Goldman Sachs, or every other shocking revelation that nobody believed until it suddenly became obvious that we were all being fooled for so long. Fluoride is a clever scheme, where a hazardous waste chemical is dumped into the environment by passing it through the bodies of people first. We, the People, have become the toxic waste dump site of the phosphate mining industry, and chances are, your local dentist fully supports this
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is a must read and view on the absolute SCAM that is known as "water fluoridation", which the vast majority of our population not only is subjected to, but often times is virtually VOICELESS in the CHOICE of its implementation and infiltration of our water supplies.

This story breaks down nicely where this stuff comes from, how it is mined, and just how DANGEROUS this stuff truly is!

We are literally being used as REPOSITORIES for this stuff and turned into human guinea pigs for industrialized TOXINS people.

I suggest everyone take 12 minutes and view this, to get an idea of just how much the wool has been pulled over our eyes. This affects virtually EVERYONE's health.

naturalnews.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-3-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thanks for this post and link,it was very informative and interesting to watch, there also seems to be some other interesting videos on the same link im going to watch a couple of them now,. I think ill start filtering my water now,

S & F

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
if people would wake to to this one
they will wake up to the rest

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

virtually voiceless is not the word for it .our voices have always been silenced by our governments and corporate greed . remember they are elected to represent us the people or so they say ,and yet corporate world comes before the people and it always will as they pay more taxes than us or so they say . but it must be nice being the pigs at the trough -[governments] and the corporate elite -[ multi million`s per year for polluting this our world and which one of these criminal`s have ever gone to jail for their crimes against HUMANITY -the answer is none .
here in the great white north they shoved this toxic industrial waste byproduct down our throats under the disguise that it was good for our teeth. and it is proven to be unfit for human consumption ,they even went as far as to outlaw a drilled well in the city limits ,not that it would help as they have been dumping pesticides all over the grass and parks within city limits for the past 50 years ,and where does all of this poison end up ,well in our ground water ,does this not surprise you. now they have outlawed the use of pesticides within city water for no reason that makes sense to anyone , it wouldn`t be that we`re now all drinking this toxic soup of their`s under the disguise that it is clean treated water -CHLORINATED TO KILL THE GERMS AND WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEIR TOXINS ] clean water ha ha ha .even our rain is full of toxins and acids considering that the saying ACID RAIN seems to have disappeared for about 5 years or more it is all of a sudden resurfacing in the news .thats right all of their gas gussling autos are to blame or so they tell us but then again one of the government fools spills the beans once in a while like the little slip up of theirs to the news here . quote 1 oil to gas generating plants puts out more toxins in one day than all of the autos in canada put out in 1 year.
the number 1 rule of thumb is -if the government and their lackeys tell me that it is good for me i know full well not believe one word of it as all politicians are lying self centered mindless little morons who seem to think that they are important and intelligent .---- empty basket cases are more like it .

if they say trust me run for the hills .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks OP for this article... More often I am seeing threads started, but when you click on the link you find the article is out of date. But this isn't one of those threads !

Mike Adams is clearly someone who speaks up for what he believes to be truth. Western medicine has dominated for far too long! (Some people like to think of him an an extremist nature nut though)

The info I will take from this is that most of the flouride in our water is not naturally occurring flouride..It is chemical waste from the phosphate mining industry, that poses a great risk to nature so is depositied into our bodies instead. What gives them permission to put it in our water is the fda's backing that it will help to prevent against cavaties. However there is no concrete proof to say flouride helps in oral health...

Now, the fact that we have flouride in our water for medicinal purposes should be quite worrying. All decisions regarding medical issues are a right of the citizen, not the Government. This violates federal law which states that medication can only be prescribed to somebody after diagnosed with a medical need for it.
So flouride lowers are IQ's, stabilises are mood, harms our pineal gland and is for the most toxic waste as it appears in the water.

There are some quite good threads here concerning flouride, I would recommend anyone to search a few.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Great informative video, cheers for posting it up DimensionalDetective.

I find it quite funny tbh, mainly due to the fact that if WE really wanted this all to stop. It could be dealt with quite easily imo.

For example... All that is needed is one person to make this go viral. Either by gate-crashing the Oscars ceremony or a presidential speech. Something along those lines... Once it makes the news (if it does off-course...) Then the sleeping masses will begin to question Fluoride and it's real purpose.

This war can easily be won. The question is who will take it viral across the globe and risk public shame from the majorities who are either asleep or ignorant.
edit on 2-3-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is of real interest, this thread speaks about a court rejecting an ivestigation
"Mr Justice Holman, sitting in London, ruled there was no substance in any of the grounds of complaint and the legal challenge must be dismissed."

It must be nice to have such blind faith in something I guess

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have to say that although I have known for some time about the controversy surrounding fluoridation, I never researched it too much because we don't have it in our water, so I wasn't worried about it.

Well, last month I was involved in a debate here on ATS (in the debate forum) and the topic was water fluoridation. Thankfully I got to argue against it. Because of this, I found out some very scary stuff. I ended up going around my house and throwing things out after realizing what my kids were ingesting. Horrifying.

PLEASE...educate yourselves on this. There is a TON of info out there.

If you still have faith that our government is acting in our best interest and protecting us...Watch the movie Gasland....and THEN research fluoride and look at who it is that's in charge of it. You SHOULD be SCARED.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Though I learned nothing I was not already aware of, the presentation was awesome, clear and easy to grasp.

Thank you, DD, for keeping this issue in the fore of awareness. It is a very important issue and constitutes something we might be able to affect directly. Write to city halls, contact mayors, etc. Let you voice be heard!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
double post deleted ... sorry about that, I have a hair-trigger keyboard!
edit on 2-3-2011 by seasoul because: double post

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I've been aware of this fluoride problem for a long time, but I've always had trouble really making the real world motive connection.
I would agree that it can certainly be some kind of a measure for population control, dumbing down, calcifying pineal gland (dreams and creativity!) I've also been looking for the connection of where it initially comes from and why.

This makes very much sense, because in order for those pop. control theories to have credence, there must also be a corporation who is making money, our money, tax money, off of such a thing first.

I think it's important to note there is almost always more than one negative corporate entity and/or gov't entity involved in a scam like this.

In this case, the phosphate miners are in bed with the people who obviously allow and endorse such a terrible and ridiculous thing.

The question is, how can we not get fluoridated? Water purifiers can be expensive but are well worth it. Unfortunately, typical Pur and Brita filters don't do anything with the fluoride.

I live in Grand Rapids, MI, and as far as my research has told me, this is the first US city, possibly worldwide city to fluoridate the city water supply. I'm highly doubting there will be a legislation change.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Follow the money … the evil fluoridation agenda is only about the money.

Who's running the phosphate mining operations? These companies need to be confronted - they're the key players in this dark fluoridation scheme.

source : en.wikipedia.org...

Phosphorite mines are primarily found in:

North America: United States of America, especially North Carolina, with lesser deposits in Florida, Idaho and Tennessee.

Africa: Morocco, mainly near Khouribga and Youssoufia; Senegal, Togo, Tunisia and Western Sahara.

Middle East: Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, at the town of Akashat, near to the Jordanian borders.

Oceania: Australia, Makatea, Nauru, Ocean Island.

F.T.G.

edit on 2-3-2011 by seasoul because: Live Free or Die

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
wow!!!

What about Lysterine?
Is that okay to rinse your mouth with?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Again this shows that big buisness rules our way of life. The actual true beginnings of water flouridation was started by "Alcoa Aluminum". Flouride is a toxic by product in the production of aluminum. The big push for flouridating our water came during the start of our "Atomic Age"

www.lewrockwell.com...

Fluoride Follies

Fluoridation of community drinking water began in Grand Rapids, Michigan on January 12, 1945. It was the brainchild of two people who worked for Andrew W. Mellon, founder of the Aluminum Company of America (ALCOA), Drs. H. Trendley Dean and Gerald J. Cox. Mellon was US Treasury Secretary, which made him (at that time, in 1930) . of the Public Health Service (PHS). He had Dean, a researcher at the PHS, study the effects of naturally fluoridated water on teeth.

Vast amounts of fluoride were required to build the atom bomb. Fluoride combines with uranium to form the gas uranium hexafluoride, which, when passed through a semi permeable membrane, separates bomb-grade, fissionable uranium-235 from the much more abundant and stable uranium-238. This done, fluoride is released into the environment as waste. (During the Cold War millions of tons of fluoride were used in the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons.) Also, large amounts of fluoride were generated in producing aluminum required for warplanes.

With several instances already on record of fluoride causing damage to crops, livestock, and people downwind from industrial plants, government and industry, lead by officials running the Manhattan Project, sought to put a new, friendlier face on fluoride. This would dampen public concerns over fluoride emissions and help forestall potentially crippling litigation. Instead of being seen as the poison it is, people should view fluoride as a nutrient, which gives smiling children shiny teeth, as epitomized in the jingle that calls fluoride "nature's way to prevent tooth decay."

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions

I live in Grand Rapids, MI, and as far as my research has told me, this is the first US city, possibly worldwide city to fluoridate the city water supply. I'm highly doubting there will be a legislation change.

Be proud!(sarcasm..)
Your town is the first and has the longest record of flouride treatment. What would be interesting would be to find out some stats on health related issues there since 1945. As with just about anything else, the ones in charge of actually pouring this stuff in your water probably really didn't know exactly how much to put in. They say +1ppm is toxic to the human body but back then there wasn't the equipment to instantly know how much is in the water like we have today. It pretty much had to be sent to the lab. I can visualize it now-

...at the Water Quality Control Lab, 1945..."Hey, next time you see Joe over at Water, let him know that the flouride was a little high and only use about a thrid next time"...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
See my other thread, my city BANNED it. We had a PEOPLES VOTE.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Im trying find information into the Water supply and distribution process and all that this entails, and i came across this site for the DWI ( Drinking Water Inspectorate ) for the UK, it is full of legislation and other documents concerning water supply/storage/treatment and regulations, It is a long winded read, but i thought i would post a link for anybody who may be interested - www.dwi.gov.uk...

Peace
edit on 2-3-2011 by johngtr because: Bad Wording

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Walmart sometimes has filtered water you can buy by the gallon, no fluoride in it. You can also buy fluoride free toothpaste. I've heard people say their teeth are cleaner without the fluoride, less plaque when going to the dentist.
Tom's of Maine has fluoride free (I think SLS free as well) Fennel toothpaste, very yummy.

Reverse osmosis filters aren't super expensive from what I've seen, but getting it from a store is probably your best bet.

Was looking at water fluoridation info from my city...the website also said they have fluoride in the water since it helps keep the pipes from getting damaged.
That was a new one for me.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join