It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sharon calls on Jews to move

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
July 19
ISRAELI Prime Minister Ariel Sharon today called on all Jews living in France to leave and move to Israel "immediately" after a rise in anti-Semitism.

immediately?
news.com.au...

Sanc'.




posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
July 19
ISRAELI Prime Minister Ariel Sharon today called on all Jews living in France to leave and move to Israel "immediately" after a rise in anti-Semitism.

immediately?
news.com.au...

Sanc'.


interesting article, im still confused why he would call for something like that
what anti-semitism though



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, thats what people say the Israeli Zionists want to happen. All Jewish people of the world moving together to Israel, while they expand their territory into neighbouring country's.



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
If I'm not mistaken, thats what people say the Israeli Zionists want to happen. All Jewish people of the world moving together to Israel, while they expand their territory into neighbouring country's.


you are correct
the Zionist movement, or Zionism, is to return Jews to the homeland of Israel



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi infinite and matrix

There has been desecration of graves in N.Z. and Oz recently.
www.thewest.com.au...

Sanc'.


[edit on 18-7-2004 by sanctum]



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   


after a rise in anti-Semitism.


Don't want to sound cruel, but its their own fault. If there is a rise in anti-Semitism, its down to Israel and their policy on Palestine.



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Hi infinite

There has been desecration of graves in N.Z. and Oz recently.
www.thewest.com.au...

Sanc'.


old news, happens in the UK all the time. Its mainly stupid kids who think its funny to draw Swastikas on Jewish Graves



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Maybe the woman being beaten up, having her head shaved, and daubed with the Swastika on the French railway system had something to do with it. The people on the train just sat and watched without lifting a finger. Even while her 6 month old baby was tipped out of his pram and onto the floor.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Doesn't sound like "stupid kids" to me.


It's quite possible that the recent French banning of religious symbols could also have something to do with it.
Everyone has focussed on the Muslim headscarf issue. What they seem to ignore is that it affects the Jews with their skullcaps in the same way.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The French also recently revealed a report which stated that radical Islam is on the rise within it's own borders.






[edit on 18-7-2004 by Leveller]



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Doesn't sound like "stupid kids" to me.


Ok, i'll change that remark..."Stupid People"

Well that was a sick,disturbing report about that women

urgh...people like that are not human, they are animals


[edit on 18-7-2004 by infinite]



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It might be 'local' backlash to this,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a thought,
Sanc'.



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Maybe the woman being beaten up, having her head shaved, and daubed with the Swastika on the French railway system had something to do with it. The people on the train just sat and watched without lifting a finger. Even while her 6 month old baby was tipped out of his pram and onto the floor. news.bbc.co.uk...


Before you get all worked up about that story and misplace your empathy you should now that the story was a hoax.

She made it up.

news.bbc.co.uk...

See also:

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I missed that development, Gools. Thanks for the info.

The issue still stays the same though. It did serve to add to growing concern over racist and anti-Semitic attacks in France.



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I thought that the U.N. created Israel in 1948 so that Jews from all over the world could move there and live in a place where they could live in peace? Jews have been moving to Israel from all over the world since 1948, so I don't see this announcement as anything new...



posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
I thought that the U.N. created Israel in 1948 so that Jews from all over the world could move there and live in a place where they could live in peace? Jews have been moving to Israel from all over the world since 1948, so I don't see this announcement as anything new...


Who knows, maybe the Zionists will complete their movement in the next few years



posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Further...
The call of Sharon with the Jews of France raises indignation

Israeli the Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, caused the irritation of the French government and the negative reactions while exhortant, Sunday July 18, the Jews of France to immigrate in Israel "as quickly as possible" , to flee in France "unchained anti-semitism" . Mr. Sharon, who expressed himself in front of representatives of American Jewish associations, explained that "today in France, about 10 % of the population is Moslem, which allows the rise of a new form of anti-semitism based on feelings anti-Israelis" . "If I were to address to me to our brothers of France, here are what would say to them: immigrate in Israel as quickly as possible ", it added, specifying as he would say " the same thing to all the Jews of the world."
translate.google.com...://www.lemonde.fr/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dle%2Bmonde%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8

Sanc'.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join