It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
"Terror threats appear to be on the rise as FEMA has rushed a $1 Billion order of dehydrated food in the event of attacks on domestic targets in the US."

We heard about FEMA inquiring about foodstuffs last month, but they apparently placed the order. Unfortunately this is the only source I can find.

Link to Article

MODS: Please move to appropriate forum. This is my first actual post, and I can only put it here. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by benw7701

Great find, these are the things to look for, it gives us a glimpse of what is to come. scary times...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
i think this has been posted before not 100% positive........ get ready it's coming people

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is not surprise...

We're Flickle Flucked...
Its just a matter of WHAT... not really when... cos I believe that when to be very very soon...

Comet... Super Volcano... Super Earth Quake... Nuclear War... Aliens... NWO... Rising Oceans... or all of the above...

Be ready yourselves...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well I don't know about your source, but if that is true, they will need A Lot of clean uncontaminated water
for that to be of any use. Hopefully, it is just a method to create/continue jobs and not for a unspoken yet
foreseen disaster. I will check out your source. In the meantime, make sure you have your own water purification
system/method just to be on the safe side. Just remember, if radiation is involved, all that food and water is useless
unless it is stored in specialized bunkers. But what good is a bunker if you can never leave it. That would be a
"descent into the maelstrom." Hhmmm, where will they be storing all that food again?

Come to think of it, with all the Thallium in the plastic, in 3 or 4 generations they might come out looking like one of your "Alien Grays" Hoo Hee, Hoo Ha! Wheres Major Kong?

edit on 2-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in content/typo

Video clip: www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: correct multimedia link

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The RFP called for a 10-day supply of meals - for 14 million people. That's 420 million meals.

10 days, 14 million people??????

what good is that going to do? nothing is what

and it's the examiner, so,

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

This is all I could find. That was pretty well reported. That particular request for bids has been canceled as of Jan 27.. Link here

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

More Survival Plans......

Short Video Clip Link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

instead of ten days 14 million people they really mean ten PEOPLE and all those days....hmmmmm

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by truthzouthere

very good!!

if i was in that 10 people, i would end up bludgeoning someone with a nasty dehydrated meatloaf

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Isn't that a good thing? So what if THEY don't tell us WHY they order'd that much. They're thinking out for our best interests correct?
What's the problem?
They want a little extra food on hand.

I'm grateful.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Thanks for your extra sources links. Rather slippery of them wouldn't you agree?

Just for hoots and giggles, I wonder if my dehydrated version of "Coca Cola" has made its
way through the sluggish patent office down in D.C.?

Link/Source :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Does anyone have any FACTS on this subject? Is this related to the "140 million meal order" FEMA placed a a few months ago, or is this different news? Can't seem to find anything in the form of official documents or statements anywhere...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearzooka
Does anyone have any FACTS on this subject? Is this related to the "140 million meal order" FEMA placed a a few months ago, or is this different news? Can't seem to find anything in the form of official documents or statements anywhere...

It's in relation to the same RFP from Jan. 2011

however, now the RFP has gone poof from
the web and this article says a major food
distributor has dropped 99% of their customers
to fill this Gov request for 420 Million meals.
Mind you that FEMA stocks at least 6 Million
meals already. Total costs of these meals
are roughly $1B. And it says there is a rush status
on the order.

This is about 10 times the amount of food
used for Hurricane Katrina.

Now how in the hell can FEMA justify that
order in a sluggish economy and a Fed budget
deficit??? You cannot justify spending $1B
on a FEMA exercise.

Beaufort Observer

Now my question would be

what do they know that we do not ??????

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Perhaps it is aid for the Mid East...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Are you sure it is not just one meal each ? You know the last supper before execution ?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Is this buying emergency supplies of food in limited to the USA?

In the UK our government is CUTTING everything and buying nothing that we are aware of.

So this coming 'disaster', is it to be limited to the USA and not a world wide problem?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearzooka

i did read another thread relating to this here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and i have done a little webvestigating also so here is some of the "official" story here:
FEMA: National Level Exercise (NLE 2011)
and here is some info about the actual exercise:

Update: The NLE 2011 will be conducted on May 16th - 20th, 2011.

Scenario: On 16 May 2011, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) confirmed that a catastrophic earthquake with a magnitude of 7.7 occurred on the southwestern segment of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ), with an epicenter at Marked Tree, AR (to the northwest of Memphis, TN). A second large earthquake with magnitude of 6.0 occurred a short time later on the Wabash Valley Seismic Zone (WVSZ), with an epicenter near Mt. Carmel, IN.

www.ccdem.net...
i'll do a little more searching about the actual meals and post it...

edit on 033131p://2011-03-02T03:35:25-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

i did dig up the original synopsis of the solicitation RFI for Pre-Packaged Commercial Meals here and yes it seems the order has since been canceled,
www.fbo.gov...
and finally here is a fun link i found for all of us sheeple to join in the 'fun'
www.shakeout.org...
edit on 043131p://2011-03-02T04:00:06-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Get a grip people..
It's the examiner for cripes sake !!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

you're right, i'd star you for that comment ,but i don't see no stars anymore, wtf? where did our stars go mods?
edit on 043131p://2011-03-02T04:06:42-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: you're

hmmm, perhaps i do learn something new everyday, for instance, that you can't star post in introductions threads..
edit on 043131p://2011-03-02T04:19:44-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join