It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the energy flying around these days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
As you can most likely feel, energy is very high this week. Light and Dark are both at full power right now, and that energy is all over the place.

Some of that energy comes from a lower vibration, and that is the energy you do not want to enter and lower you.

The energy you want is the higher vibrations, and I can help you with that.

Basically, it is a huge energy battle right now all over the world, and it is all about staying positive since there are many things going on right now that can hamper and lower our energy.

So to start us off, this thread has been imbued with my love and solar energy. I am passing this on to you in the hopes that you can spread it to our brethren and sistren in need.

There is a lot of tension in the world today, and we are going to need a lot of love if we are going to repair this worldwide situation we are currently dealing with.

Remember, stay positive and pass it on.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I received your waves of Love Energy and I will help you spread it. It's truly amazing when you get in touch with that energy. Right on with this post!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm sending you love right back, ready?

LOVE!!!!!!!

Did you get it?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Me too, youthsaviour.

Thanks souljah
your love will spark a love in each of us which we will then enlarge with our magnifying spirit and spread onward

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

I feel ya man. This week feels very important, and with everything going on in the world, it all adds up.

We shall see what will come to pass. Remember we can influence the outcome of events just by existing and putting our energy out there.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thanks for the ambiguous 'heads up". I must say that my level of anxiety has made itself known in the last few days. Naturally I associate that with the end of a challenging winter and the pressure of finalizing some projects
before the spring. THEN I WENT TO THE GAS STATION!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So many riots and protests, people are really waking up around the world. And their fervor will wake up even more people in more "civilized" countries like America.

I have a feeling that more than usual, the energy you put out this week will be reflected back onto you. Good vibes all around ^.^

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
it is truely a great thing when LOVE is spread!!!

it reminds me of a quote in Nephi1337 sig...

no matter what you all say and no matter what you try to bestow upon my soul ..let be known ......i love you "

No truer words in the world, I have lived my live by this quote..

one good thing I have noticed lately (something that I miss). notice how all these people involved in their countries revolution hold up the peace sign with a smile and a great glow. its like they have just learned we have the freedom to die holding up the peace sign so our brothers sisters sons and daughters can have peace it is a beautiful thing.

great thread spread the love brother!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

you said it well my dear brother , and my now i will share with you my mothers words , "Love allways ,Live well, and laugh often "

Love ,live,laugh what a wonderful way to live your life

Love Nephi

top topics

join