It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret War Inside Freemasonry - The Free Zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
All Freemason Brothers Should Listen to this interview,i am not able to verify Master Mason Identity

So what do you Think! this might have enlighten few Mason and People in ATS,True Knowledge is given to one who seeks for it. Listen to the interview carefully

Download Mp3 file below Link

LINK1

or

mirror

or

Direct

or

Audio Stream

edit on 2-3-2011 by Arcot because: Updated Links

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot
All Freemason Brothers Should Listen to this interview,i am not able to verify Master Mason Identity

So what do you Think! this might have enlighten few Mason and People in ATS,True Knowledge is given to one who seeks for it. Listen to the interview carefully

LINK1

or

mirror

Could possibly post the vid, cant DL

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

There has to be an easier DL then this......OP?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Its is a MP3 audio file what error are you getting
edit on 2-3-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot

LINK1

or

mirror

I did download and listen to the entire audio file as background noise to other matters I was attending to.

I did not find the audio interview to be on the subject of a "Secret War Inside Freemasonry" or much different to Freeman's numerous other videos which litter Youtube.

I rather like Freeman; his grandfather was a Freemason and so he has a natural curiosity about the subject, and tends to be defensive regarding the more bizarre Masonic conspiracy theories, but I did not think that the interview was particularly surprising or revealing in any way.

Lux

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Updated Audio Stream Check the POST

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Didn't listen to the whole thing, but got the impression he wants to bash the one side-order he's not a member of, namely the Scottish Rite. Everyone's entitled to his opinion, but he's falling into the same traps as many others who would attack Masonry, ie, not really knowing about the group he's attacking.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
After Few Research Few Questions can be raised about frater X interview But Think again is there More what we know about Freemason above the degrees

He mention the Supreme council of the 33rd Degree,"the supreme council of the world"
this isn't true. Pike was head honcho 33rd degree council in what was "The Southern Jurisdiction" not tht world....
Each Grand lodge such as the Scottish constitution,English constitution,Irish constitution ALL have their own supreme council of the 33rd.
in each state in American which has it's own Grand lodge, they will have their own Scottish Rite 33rd Degree council.
there is no "world council" in Freemasonry.
there are a few bogus bodies that claim to be but none are recognised any regular masonic Grand lodges.
There are even some Grand lodges which are NOT recognised by the English or Scottish constitution, the one that sticks out in my mind being the Grand Orient of France and the Grand Orient of Italy(not recognised by the Scottish constitution but is by the English i think i read somewhere)
As for the "to be one , ask one"... that used to be the case, but under the Scottish Constitution masons can recruit by asking someone if they are interested.
As for the druid thing... well in june 1717 on the 24th june in the /goose and Gridiron pub in london a Grand lodge of London was formed.
a week later, in the same bar, the same bunch of people formed the modern druid movement which has bugger all to do with ancient druidism.
Another wee point to note the blue lodge do 4 Degrees -
1st entered apprentice
2nd Fellow of Craft
3rd Master Mason
4th Mark Master Mason
in Scotland the mark is done with your "Mother Lodge"
in England the Mark Master Degree is a Lodge of it's own you have to be invited to join.
Also the Scottish Rite actually started in France with the Jacobites(supporters of the Stewart dynasty who fought against the British forces.
many people labour under the misapprehension that the Jacobite rebellion was about Scottish independence, it wasn't at all, it was ALL about the British crown, thus making it, i suppose the first British civil war
Read up on a man from Ayr, a bakers son called in masonry "Chevalier Ramsay" Wink
the bull# rites i think the guy is referring to are the Memphis-misraim which are utterly made up bollocks...."Count Cagliostro" being part of that stuff should be all you need to know as he was an utter conman who even played a small role in what was "The affair of the Necklace" which helped bring down the French monarchy in it's own way.
Pike and luciferianism?.. i refer you to the Leo Taxil hoax
As to his claims that Scottish Rite is i no way freemasonry.. technically he is kind of correct.
The Royal Arch,The Cryptic council, Templars,rosicrucians, The Royal Order of Scotland and all other appendant bodies.
Freemasonry, in Scotland anyways is degrees 1-4 done at your mother lodge.
the York Rite.. and the guys claims about it being THE rite is just his preference/bias and he did mix up Scottish Rite and Memphis-misraim when referring to people going around selling degrees.
anything above 33 is utter bull#.
The Shriners are an American thing, they don't have them in English,Irish or Scottish constitutions.
also he keeps going on about 32 degrees in Scottish Rite, which did NOT start as a novelty. again.. check out Chevalier Ramsay.
the 33rd Degree is one you cannot ask to get , it is conferred on you.
but there is NOT and NEVER has been a supreme council of the 33rd Degree of the world.
each Grand lodge has it's own council... and woud not give up it's "sovereignty" over it's own area at all.
when he goes on about "the P2 lodge spawned the mafia"... erm... no.. La Cosa nostra had been around looooooooooooong before the propanagda 2 lodge.
As for the blood curdling oaths... they always seem to miss out the bit where a right worshipful master saying " these days we neither could , nor would we wish to inflict such a p.. but rely on the less horrid but equally effectual p.. of being a wilfully perjured individual"
all of this wordings of the rituals are available on the The Web of Hiram
Also as far as female masons go... Well it's not just the Grand orient of France...there are women masons recognised under the English constitution.
they do not meet with men but have separate lodges. there is one here in Edinburgh but it comes under the jurisdiction of the UGLE(united grand lodge of England).
As fro the English Sojourner lodges..... yeah true but there were also a shedload of Scottish sojourner lodges also known as military lodges.
This again shows frater X's bias towards the York Rite/English constitution
To sum up Frater X's explanations show a heavy heavy bias towards York Rite/English constitution and he also shows a great amount of what can only be called a complete lack of research into what Scottish rite is and gets it mixed up with memphis-misraim
A book i would say to look at is by Robert Lomas it's called "The Secret Science of Masonic initiation" which explains things in relation to the first three degrees.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Like I said, the guy is not Scottish Rite, so most of the claims he makes about Scottish Rite are utter BS.

top topics

join