It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Jesus in the sky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Haha..I really didn't want to name it that but there it is what it is so i did.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I appreciate your concern for my beliefs, but I will not question MY God..

I didn't post this thread to try to convert people to Christianity nor to question your faith or belief.

I simply just wanted to share my experience with people who were open to it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Don't worry, I believe you. My sister is almost 40 and still believes that she saw Jesus in her door way when she was a kid. On the other hand my other sister says she saw the devil in her window which was on the second floor. When I was very little I had a dream that I touched a pentagram and started falling into hell until something I couldn't see grabbed me and started to take me back up. It seems like heaven and hell were fighting to get more influence over us. Guess who won! Thanks for posting! God bless and have a great day!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
"Nor do i think it was Him."-OP Really? Maybe should make up your mind? First you say you saw Jesus and u "know in your heart" it was Jesus. Dude, maybe you should put the crack pipe down?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
"Nor do i think it was Him."-OP Really? Maybe should make up your mind? First you say you saw Jesus and u "know in your heart" it was Jesus. Dude, maybe you should put the crack pipe down?

She means she doesn't THINK she saw him, she KNOWS she saw him. There is a difference.

I'm not a believer anymore but even I can see what a beautiful moment that must have been for you and wonderful memory to hold on to. You are a lucky person, OP.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Enjoy your first thread if its anything religious here; just zip up your thicker skin and don't sweat any abuse..If YOU think itwas real and it "affected your life" then it happened for you.no questions needed.
(the following is a "joke" don't sweat it

Personally I "see Jesus" all summer! I use Jesus as a "braking marker"; I dive my big Honda gl1800 6 cylinder motorcycle' deep into the corners; until "I see holy- Jesus!" apply brakes then clip the "apex";roll on the throttle to set the suspension and accelerate out.

edit on 2-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by 46ACE because: capitalization

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

You said:

i guess it could have easily been Muhammad considering they probably look alike and are both supposed deities.

Muslims believe that Muhammad was a Prophet...not God.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I meant I don't "THINK"i saw Him, i "KNOW" i did.

Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

Thank you for that.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Thank you,and likewise!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Haha, I try not to take things so personal. I know it's an online forum, and people are bound to always try and bring you down, but I really enjoy this site.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653
reply to post by 46ACE

Haha, I try not to take things so personal. I know it's an online forum, and people are bound to always try and bring you down, but I really enjoy this site.

:0 its kind of addictive and time consuming so just be careful out there!..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Its very possible you might have saw him.

As a child you are uncorrupted by the world, you are still innocent and have no judgements in you... Considering 4 or so years before this happened you were litterally with God.

quite a blessing i must say...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Oh I know. I've been lurking this site for a couple of years until I finally joined.

I enjoy making my brain see beyond what's given to us in the news.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You are very right..thank you

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

my pleasure

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Haha..I really didn't want to name it that but there it is what it is so i did.

I'm serious Pink. I mean no disrespect and I believe that you saw what you saw and that it is real for you. I find it refreshing to have a smart and well-spoken person like youself relating your experience, as opposed to the sandwich crowd.

EDIT: S & F
edit on 3-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Added

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I appreciate that.

I know it's a little confusing as far as me not typing the story smoothly, but I hope everyone can get the picture.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think that your experience was wonderful. It obviously has had a positive impact on you over the years. Did you "feel" or "sense" anything else? You have said that you knew it was Jesus, without him actually voicing the words. Was anything else communicated to you such as peace, love, etc?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Okay..first off, i'm still new to ATS, so PLEASE be nice. If you're going to be mean and tease me, please don't comment. I am being 100% sincere. I decided to make this thread to see if anyone else has had any experiences like mine. And i am a Christian. I do believe in God and in being saved. Anyways, I have only told 2 people about this, besides my mom.

This happened when i was a child, and questioned it for years until I stumbled upon my mother's diary.
To my surprise, it was there. In black and white. She had written down what i had said word for word, and what i had seen. Now..to my story.

I was about 4 years of age and my family and i lived in a trailor back home. My siblings and i were always playing outside 24/7. Well, my mother had recently gotten saved and for some reason, called us out to go worship our Heavenly Father with her. The sky at that time was the normal pinkish/orangy color when the sun sets. Anyways, She began to sing songs and lift her hands towards the sky. We mimmicked her as well, but at my age, I really didn'tknow what i was doing.
At that moment, as i was looking at the sky, admiring all of the colors, the clouds opened up. Just like how you can picture it, it did and i saw 3 men on horses or donkeys. They were clothed in white and where slowly moving along. One stops and turns to me, and it was just beautiful. In my mom's diary, i said ":Look mommy, there's Jesus." In her dairy, she continued to say how I kept telling her and asking her if she was seeing Him also. I remember her saying "yes baby, He's in the sky". But she was just saying that to her little 4 yr. old. She didn't see it. Anyways, If i were a painter, I would paint this image, and it would be beautiful.

Oh and it was raining lightly during this time. It was just a beautiful moment. I can see it so clear in my head after almost 20 years.

Now I find myself sharing this with you all. Like i said, i'm new, but I want to know if any of you have ever experienced anything like this before?

Thanks.

“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. -Matthew 24:26-28

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." -2 Corinthians 11:14

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join