It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the things I will look for, before TSHTF

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yes, we are in the Pot and the Water is starting to bubble........

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

I was typing my post when you posted this and I agree, watch the leaders as they all make a move.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by seeashrink

Can you elaborate on the .40 rounds that they are buying? I would be interested in hearing more about that!

DEC 2009
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Winchester Ammunition was recently awarded a contract by the Immigration, Customs and Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security to supply a maximum of 200 million, 40 cal. rounds over the next five years.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some might say when world government and finacial leaders resign and supposedly bug out in advance of trouble. Some have said that Hoenig is resigning from the Fed this Oct (the only consistent dissenter on the board to Bernanke btw) because he knows something.....BUT he will reach the Fed's mandatory retirement age for governors (age 65) in September....apparently that restriction doesnt apply to the chairman as Greenspan was 70 when he stepped down.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I look at the state of things on the big picture and I see the slow but steady progress TPTB continue to make. This defining moment, a falling curtain signaling the final act...this is not how the Iron Fist rules.

Those pulling the strings of power have fully infiltrated our political system long ago. Cash is king, and if the pay-offs and bribes of coin were not sufficient I'm sure those special tastes were catered to. Those greedy power vultures have sucked us dry and left us in debt beyond our means. They already got what they wanted. They always do.

I agree: Be prepared. Stock up, stock in and keep aware.

Seems to me the chatter of professional sports possibly being absent from television is part of freeing up certain peoples attention spans. The long, hot summer months ahead with millions and millions of people unemployed. The lucky workers who are employed, slaving away as they do the work of several people now fired. Crop shortages, animals dying off in mass proportions. It seems like we are in the thick of things, but I'm no Sherlock Holmes.

To me, it seems like the SHTF a while back. Now we're just going through the motions. TPTB continue to divide and conquer; it takes time. Erosion is not overnight, it takes time to come to fruition. The USA already has a governing body that lives to fulfill its own twisted objectives. Actions speak louder than words. Going by the actions of those in charge in Washington DC, the Federal Reserve system and the Fortune 100 companies, they don't give a damn about anything we have to say. The fans have been blowing excrement over us for so long that you can't see the forest for the poop.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

well I for one would like to add that the food prices will go up as the fuel cost do, I run one produce truck currently, and for a while the fuel surcharges were not increasing with cost of fuel, especially on the
west coast were fuel cost is the highest.

But that has started to change, after produce truckers began refusing to go to the west coast because of little profits due to fuel cost, so produce was setting in limbo with not enough trucks to move it ,trucking rates had to increase,.and you better believe that the shippers and recievers will also begin to pass that increased cost to the consumer.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I know there'sa good reason I voted for you Boon.
Hey wait isn't the FED buying up our leftover Treasuries
that China doesn't want anymore already?
I live near Chicago:= I'm gonna try and vote twice.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Although there has been no run on the grocery stores, the mail order dried food company"Mountain House"
www.mountainhouse.com...
has stated that "As you know we have removed #10 cans from our website temporarily. The reason for this is sales of #10 cans have continued to increase."

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
Sudden bank holidays
FEMA ordering a billion dollars worth of MRE's......wait thats already happened.
FEMA buying thousands upon thousands of rounds of .40 cal ammo........wait thats already happened too.
The NYSE being openly manipulated....darn it, thats also happended.
Hmmmmm.....maybe its time to dig that shelter.
Seeashrink

digging frantically.....................blisters...........more digging.

China pulling out of our debt completely and ..........no govt checks sent out. about 2-3 days after that in the U.S.............the SWHTF..............riots from no beer or cigarettes......

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfreebie
reply to post by projectvxn

I know there'sa good reason I voted for you Boon.
Hey wait isn't the FED buying up our leftover Treasuries
that China doesn't want anymore already?
I live near Chicago:= I'm gonna try and vote twice.

I'm not Boon.

Not even close.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join