It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Battle South France, from Marseilles to Genoa, 1608

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by PowerSlave
I read through those links and cannot decipher a 100 proven hoax being perped.

Yup the main 'debunkers' are the same ones that work very hard to debunk old paintings to push their religious viewpoint. In the end its all interpretation. Is the 1st one a hoax? a misinterpretation? an embellishment on a real story? Who knows for sure.. but that one and the two woodcuttings are at least as good, nay better, than any of the latest youtube reports we get.

Someone mentioned the case of Alexander the Great's sighting... anyone have more on that? Kinda busy at the moment sharpening swords. Seems I missed that one.

I was sure I had responded to the post about the 'anecint UFo art' but when I clicked on my posts I just got a reply to my first post so I will do it again hopefully successfuly.

I had said that the Church and their Inquisition were METICULOUS in the power over their patronized propagandists the master artists, so it isn't really likely these artists would stick a UFO in without it being noticed. And what would be the point of doing that ANYHOW.

Now by saying this, I am no saying I dont think there wasn't ancient experience of UFOs, but that one mustn't bark up the wrong tree. ART and UFOs? No thanks, only art...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have seen these pictures before even in UFO documentaries but I have never heard those stories before that are behind the pictures, do you think they are true?

I am absolutely amazed at seeing a painting in 1608 that depicts a clear view of UFOs.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zorgon. That "dagger" on the Nuremberg wood cut. I was thinking about it the other day when that police triangle pic came out. Could it be a triangle ship?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting Zorgon
As we are on the subject of France maybe you could help me with my Templar research
In your opinion how long would it have taken to travel on horseback from Southern France to Paris in the old day?
I'm thinking about four days

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LayLaw
Interesting Zorgon
As we are on the subject of France maybe you could help me with my Templar research
In your opinion how long would it have taken to travel on horseback from Southern France to Paris in the old day?
I'm thinking about four days

Depends on what horses a good Arabian maybe 40-50 miles a day. Endurance racers can do 100, but not for days in a row. The Pony express had a way station every 10-15 miles but they ran the horses.

Also depends on the rider... 40-50 miles in the saddle is murder

Also depends on the load... if they had wagons along they would move slower. I am pretty sure in those days they didn't run their horses into the ground unless they had to

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey
but that one mustn't bark up the wrong tree.

Thing is I think the religious people are barking up the wrong tree. The Angels descending in flaming Chariots sure sound like UFO's to me

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

but that one mustn't bark up the wrong tree.

Thing is I think the religious people are barking up the wrong tree. The Angels descending in flaming Chariots sure sound like UFO's to me

well to be strict, you cant 'hear' them
But also, the fact that this dude knows what he is talking about regarding viisual imagery in paintings, is it likely the 'angels descending in flaming chariots' is the one anomaly? Like as if the Inquisition inspecting the painting would all-of-a-sudden MISS that.....? Likely? About as likely now as that light in the weather cam being over the Jerusalem dome huh?
edit on 5-3-2011 by zimishey because: spelling and extra text

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey great thread. I wonder what them people thought as them aliens flew down landed and exited the vehicles. Ofcourse we have no idea whether this truly happened or not. I think it is deffinately interesting.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Have you come up with a source on the picture you posted with the canons being shot at ufo's yet?

I'm pretty sure it didn't come with the original text you posted, after having looked at the book twice now.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
they are probably what this video refers to

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It seems that element 115 uses water in its process to provide anti-gravity..reports from sightings in the 1960's claim that "slag" was emitted from many of the saucers. So it sounds like they were we "refueling" and possibliy releasing by-products. The article also mentions flying disc at war with one another so it maybe that some scored a hit!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I believe repairs.
Somehow our water seems to be able to refuel and help repair their ships. I have seen a number of UFO's and incidents like this(except without huge battles).

Or maybe they were trying to destroy a USO base...
Maybe someone should go have a look off the coast of Genoa.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
Maybe someone should go have a look off the coast of Genoa.

This is an odd thought so I looked it up...

Tall Visitor-Genoa,Italy [fixed view]

from Paola Harris: EXOPOLITICS
January 21, 2008 Schulmann Hall, Carlsbad

Apparently in Italy and most of Europe, Star Visitor awareness is much more prevalent. Even AREA 51 and UFO are sold on the newstands alongside People and US Weekly!
The above image is a Star Visitor who looks much like we do only he is a little bit taller-around 8½ ft.
She also reports that they have had underwater bases off Genoa for a long time. The book describing their race, bases and knowledge is only in Italian today. "Contattismi Di Massa"

Further research reveals this nugget:
Mass Contact (Contattismi di massa) - A review!!!
Aliens Among us!
By Barbara Barbatelli
Italy 2007

SOURCE

Seems I have some more work to do

edit on 6-3-2011 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

well to be strict, you cant 'hear' them

Well according to many descriptions in the Bible, the craft did make a lot of noise back then

The Book of Enoch on Extraterrestrials
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I forget if Ezekiel's sighting had sound or not... will have to look that up again

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
Hey great thread. I wonder what them people thought as them aliens flew down landed and exited the vehicles. Ofcourse we have no idea whether this truly happened or not.

I have an idea...

Genesis 18

1And the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day. 2He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth 3and said, "O Lord, if I have found favor in your sight, do not pass by your servant. 4Let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree, 5while I bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh yourselves, and after that you may pass on— since you have come to your servant." So they said, "Do as you have said." 6And Abraham went quickly into the tent to Sarah and said, "Quick! Three seahs of fine flour! Knead it, and make cakes." 7And Abraham ran to the herd and took a calf, tender and good, and gave it to a young man, who prepared it quickly. 8Then he took curds and milk and the calf that he had prepared, and set it before them. And he stood by them under the tree while they ate.

So when they landed, the locals bowed to them, washed their feet ( a local tradition) and gave them food. Then later these three men went down and nuked Sodom and Gommorah

All that fire and brimstone and blinding light...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Awesome thread! I just spent the night researching, reading and following links

So much for sleep! Man that stuff would've blown their minds!

What am i saying? it would blow mine!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by zorgon

Well the French never could shoot straight..

Nope, one of the greatest military powers the World has ever known couldn't shoot straight, could they?

Sorry, Zorgon. Going off topic. Thank you for the thread. Absolutely fascinating and something I'd never read about before!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Good find Zorgon!

I am however worried that most of you are not questioning these events, if they are indeed true accounts! I'm going to pose some questions that I think are pretty important to debate:

a) Why were these events so localised? Are there any other reports from other place around the same date?
b) What were these battles in the sky over?
c) I'm guessing that if this was an extraterrastrial battle, they wouldn't come all the way to earth to fight it out?
d) Why in the inner atmosphere of earth was it played out?
e) If this was going on in the the inner atmosphere, what was going on in space?
f) Was one side trying to harm humans and the other side intervened?
g) Why would they be trying to harm us, if the above question is true?
h)Was it a battle of ownership? If so, who now owns us?
I) If these cases are true, then surely that throws out "benevolent alien species" theory, does it not?

Obviously the above questions are based on the assumption that it was other wordly entities involved with these cases, and not some other weird phenomena occuring. Please add any other theories you might have to explain why "aliens" were fighting a war on "our patch", as I can't currently think of any other motivaton behind it!

edit on 2-3-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

A) The base (or Military Fort) was in the vicinity.
B) Domination... (Just a guess mind you...)
C) Another guess... Once you conquer a piece of land and win the prize, you build a remote base to oversee the populace and protect your new prize.
D) See A.
E) Another wild guess... Reinforcements. ie: the big black ship (USS Destroyer) kicking ass along the way.
F) Probably not harm humans per say... Just dominate the planet and control the populace.
G) Not harm, dominate & control.
H) That one is easy. The Government owns us. Kinda like a curator... In the eyes of the government, you are just a number. Like a pair of jeans in a WallMart store with a RFID tag. Question is... Who owns the government.
I) Hmmm, Benevolent... Well, a farmer is pretty benevolent in the eyes of a cow. But the cows figure it out in the end.

Michio Kaku likes to compare us to a hill of ants. There is a reason he does this. We ARE the hill of ants. We have the worker ants, we have the soldier ants. Each morning, you can see the trail of worker ants, dutifully going to their 9-5 job. Rain, Sleet or Snow.

And somewhere, deeply buried and protected in the hill, is the queen ant... Exerting her will on her followers.

phew... I gotta stop watching so much Dr. Who...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yup the older the better that's for sure. What's the book called you are reading? Being from Canada I'm quite interested in it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
To those who are making 'smart' comments about how the skeptics are not saying much, I offer you these explanations:
1. They are not really skeptics but are believers. They only get the skeptic label because people like you cant take different opinions
2. This is a quality post, not one of them "OH MY GOD BESTEST MOST AMAZING SPECTACULAR YOUTUBE VIDEOS".

perhaps next time you start a thread about ET evidence you should follow Zorgon's quality.
edit on 9-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join