It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Dream....Figured i would use it for my first thread! :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok...

This is a dream i had LAST night, not trying to say its anything other then a dream, just thought it was pretty nuts and wanted to share it.

I had a nutty one last night, it was so real that i woke up drenched. Must have been going nuts while i was sleeping. In the dream, I remember being outside, looking up at the sky. I could see a pyramid like figure coming from the sky, It had a power source (ball of light?) on the top, almost embedded into it. I remember seeing it land, even pointing it out and telling people around me in the dream (neighbors, etc). My heart was beating so fast, that its almost like i blacked out from excitement, and restarted the dream again. This time the object was no longer in the sky, i could see the ball of light off in the distance though.

When i started walking in that direction, i can remember looking up because the sky was an odd hue. It was like a darkish/lightish type purple. Out of nowhere, like it was a whole new scene, the sky was filled with orbs. The orbs had almost the same light source the pyramid had, just smaller in size, like a pocket watch (thicker though). i watched the orbs float around for a bit, i remember being amazed at how the sky was filled with them. Suddenly, the big pyramid type ship off in the distance release some sort of shockwave, and these orbs fell to the ground, one fell near me, i picked it up and tried to read it, but i cant remember what it said.

I know i went inside after that happened, flipped on the news and there was some reporter talking about everything and trying to link it to nasa, almost like disinfo was happening in my dreams!! lol. I cant remember the rest, i woke up shortly after (i think) and sat there for a while stunned. Maybe it's a sign of things to come, maybe its because i stopped smoking ganja recently, who knows! Figured i would share on here and see if anyone had ANYTHING similar

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ill star and flag you for a good read lol i smoke ganja too and also have some weird dreams but i don't think it has to do with that though i find i remember my dreams less when i smoke and if i don't smoke i wake up remembering two or three or more sometimes but im no expert i can't help you if your dream means anything but good read nonetheless

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
ill star and flag you for a good read lol i smoke ganja too and also have some weird dreams but i don't think it has to do with that though i find i remember my dreams less when i smoke and if i don't smoke i wake up remembering two or three or more sometimes but im no expert i can't help you if your dream means anything but good read nonetheless

haha, exactly. You seem like my clone! Good stuff my man, only recently stopped because a buddy of mine did, kinda was doing it to back him up. More dreams like this though and i may be running to the ganja sooner then i thought
lol

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Thank you for sharing that dream, I have had several dreams with spaceships appearing in the sky as well, this year.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn
reply to post by cabuki

Thank you for sharing that dream, I have had several dreams with spaceships appearing in the sky as well, this year.

Yeah this seems to be a strange coincidence that even people like me and some others have these dreams when we didn't before (that I recall anyway)

Good stuff

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Odd that you mention that the sky was a purply color. I've read that the sky really would look purple, if we could see the full color spectrum. That's kind of odd. Did the UFO look like a pyramid with the all seeing eye on top?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by cabuki

Odd that you mention that the sky was a purply color. I've read that the sky really would look purple, if we could see the full color spectrum. That's kind of odd. Did the UFO look like a pyramid with the all seeing eye on top?

It actually did!! Thats freaking nuts. The way it looked, the orb was its power source, almost looked like one of those electricity balls that you can put your hands on while the streams of current follow you. The entire sky did have a purplish hue. with you letting me know about that spectrum, im off to research google! Thanks for the input guys. Ill let you know if i have any more of these dreams. I swear since ive had that one, i cant stop looking at the sky every night before i pass out. Im a vampire, so sometimes im up until 3am constantly looking out my window for any signs of craziness. It was such a realistic dream...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn
reply to post by cabuki

Yeah this seems to be a strange coincidence that even people like me and some others have these dreams when we didn't before (that I recall anyway)

Good stuff

Yep, this just started recently. Im not sure if its just our minds processing some threads we read on here while we are sleeping, or maybe a sign of things to come..?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Who knows? Dreams are often full of mysteries.

top topics

join