I figure all people no matter vocation or employer should have the right to Unionize. The state employees in Maine have given more than enough over
the past two years. The fiscal state of Maine is healthy. There is no cause for this anti-union action other than Tea Party incompetence. How is
attacking civil liberties pro smaller government? How is it pro fiscal responsibility? The state workers have given of their own will to help the
budget already. When does Mr. LePage reduce the elected officials pay? When will he sacrifice his pension? The ideology of the Tea Party is grand but
lacks implementing. I am weary of any group who wants less regulation, less government interference and more power over the working class, when that
group is backed by big business. Why wouldn't the "Coke" brothers want to rid themselves of all the annoying parts of business that keeps them
honest? Don't be blinded by nice words and ideology. The Tea Party is a farce. Stand up and unite for civil liberties and stand up to both big
business and elected officials. We will not be taken so lightly.
These are the things I will look for.
1) When gas hits $4.00 (diesel will be higher and truckers will not be trucking too much).
2) When we go to war with Iran.
Welcome to ATS.
Mod spanking in 5..4..3..
edit on 1-3-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)
While, I agree about your things to watch for, I would add a few.
1) The US Dollar dropping another 10%.
2) Failure to raise the debt cap for the US Government.
3) More losses of civil liberties. (At some point people have to realize they have been duped.)
4) The new Regimes in the North African and Middle Eastern regions organizing into an "EU" of sorts.
5) The bancor.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.