It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Im Tired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Im Tired of everything!!!!
Im tired of WAR, Im tired of Politics, Im tired of UFOs, Im tired of WORK, Im tired of gas prices, cigarette ,beer ,milk, prices, Im tired of waiting from 8 to 5 for the cable guy to connect my internet. Im tired of the rich getting rich and the poor getting poor, Im tired of paying rent.Im tired of women being an object. Is there anything to eat besides FISH, MEAT, OR POULTRY ? Im tired of TV!!! The news is repulsive. (Religion gives me hope) Im tired of someone that is always going to be smarter than me. SSDD. hope I didnt bore you to death.. Im tired of threads being moved(lol)
edit on 1-3-2011 by Theophorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
not a prob lol and once you have enough post there is a rant forum where you can rant all you like about all the above you just stated and much much more

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

This is your introduction? Man, you are one tired dude. How old are you? I hope I don't get that tired anytime in my life, no, seriously, I am tired of all that sh#t too. But I am 52 yrs old and entitled to be tired. And still I'm not. Go figure.... Maybe my 29 year old wife has something to do with that.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

damn i wish i could star you just for having a 25yr old wife go you
lol

sorry 29yr old

edit on 1-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm tired

Hello Tired! I'm Evol Eric
Welcome to ATS...

and that dude who has a 29 year old wife... awesome! But my wife is 26
haha

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah , this is my intro. got to start somewhere. star, flag, a million points for me.. keep em. Im tired of points!!Who cares of ones social status here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ah. I'm sorry. Is there anyway you can take a vacation? Just go somewhere, where's it beautiful, and you can sleep all you want, and walk around and look at beautiful things for a week or so? Read an uplifting book of some sort to help with perspective?

That always seems to make me feel better.

But yeah, all the things you mentioned above are tiresome and sucky. Everybody needs a break.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Change the things you can change. Get off the internet and take up some hobbies like art or sports/dance/exercise. Find and do what gives you an escape - joy. Interact with people more - make arrangements to meet others for dinner or if you have a lover and kids, pay more attention to him/her and them. Talk about things other than the things that upset you - get your mind out of the rut. Go on a diet and cook yourself healthy food. If your parents are still alive, know your time is short with them on earth so pay attention to them and to your sisters and brothers.

It will make a big difference in your life.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yeah ,yeah...Thanks for all the replies. see you at the top... THeo-

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

So yeah, maybe your wife is 25, but how old are you? I think that's the question... .lol... anyway, thanks.

edit on 3/2/2011 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Is there anything to eat besides FISH, MEAT, OR POULTRY ?

Well, there are always plants.... Isn't "meat" kind of a catch all though? There is shellfish...not really fish (more like sea bugs)...and not really "meat"...

Many cultures eat insects, so another possibility. Under the "meat" category there are plenty of other options besides pork or beef...try reptile for example.

Just take a trip to New Orleans...you won't believe the things those folks eat. If it swims, crawls, or flies...they'll cook it up in a pot...I guarantee!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

haha you got me there... I'm the same age as my wife 26...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
join the club..

new topics

top topics

join