It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathocracy: Tyranny at the Hand of Psychopaths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Black
Western Culture is a breeding ground for Psychopaths in my opinion. In a Corporate culture having no empathy or conscience for that matter is better for the bottom line.

YUP. Yyyyyup. It explains those institutions that leave ya scratching your head, like Industrial-Age mass slaughter-houses, the ABJECT disregard that those animals are Sentient Beings with feelings and fears and psychic senses. Capable of loving you and even dying for you to protect you, if you let them.
www.all-creatures.org...

edit on 2-3-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

It's really heartbreaking when you let it all sink in. The potential of thousands of generations of beings have been snuffed out for gawd nose how long.

As stated in "Twilight of the Sociopaths", we need to create a world where the saintly few, rather than the diabolical few, rise to the top.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

You are totally right on. Somehow, the Ghandis and Mother Teresas are the ones who need to rise to the top like the cream of humanity, rather than the Bush dynasty SPAWN. SOMEHOW.

I very much fear that humans have built up so much horribly bad karma, which permeates the very soil, that the earth is fiddn to take a flea bath. What that means for humanity is not good. And this has happened before in ancient history, lest we forget.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Yeah, I imagine it goes back to the first psychopath who managed to scare his tribe into attacking their neighbor.

I am far more hopeful than you are though, I am more convinced than ever we can beat them...maybe not in my lifetime, but soon. I am sure this will end well...it may get ugly for a while, but I believe we're at the dawn of a new age; one not run by the nutcases. If I can snap out of it, there's hope for us all.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think you could very well be on to real truth here. In -repentance- comes -forgiveness- . It seems to me that THE INTERNET is behind people "waking up" globally. **This is momentum.** Likely unforseen -- by the bad guys.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Read Plato's Republic.

He had that same idea, a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Good point...

Instead of the Platonic raison d'etre for the State, we're left with Machiavelli's...or Kennedy's.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

...we exist to serve the system, not the converse.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here is a link to a book on this subject being put together by Mark M. Rich:

www.thehiddenevil.com...

The only real quarrel I have with this manuscript so far is his assertion that the cause and cure of psychopathy are "unknown."

This subject has been researched to the point where workable hypotheses have been formulated and tested in a limited way. This information, predictably, is being strongly suppressed.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

That link of yours is a -most- important interesting and educational read. I was taken-aback when I saw where it says psychopaths -hate- religion. It continually disturbed me to no end, in seeing certain people constantly attacking religion whenever they can, like it's their One Big Mission in life, to MAKE you know, if it's the last d*mn thing they ever do, that humanity needs to dump religion. All of it. Except maybe Satanism. That one, and stuff like it, is, ----- okay.
And so it turns out, that, as this article says as well, psychopaths "despise" those moral foundations of normal people, which are anti "If it feels good, do it, in the middle of the road, with whoever/whatever comes along." Like that. I --suspect-- Universities are churning out kids who'v been brainwashed with moral relatavism. That reality is relative. There is no good or evil, it's what you make it and what you want. WATCH OUT for that. It's insideous.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
I believe this is very much the case but what is ther to be done about it.

you can't tell a psychopath by appearance or scan every politicians brain.

Well actually you could scan every politicians bran for psychopathy. The
technology now exists with PET scans. Of course they wont let you. They
will soon scan your brain though for dissidency.

Politicians are third chakra people, while most people are second chakra people. Thus
the average person doesnt feel comfortable around such Power people. The govt is
now Kafkaesque. Nothing has really changed since the beginning of civilization as slavery and
warfare. It was agriculture that made slavery and warfare a necessity of sorts.

Under such conditions, no area of social life can develop normally, whether in economics, culture, science, technology, administration, etc. Pathocracy progressively paralyzes everything. Normal people must develop a level of patience beyond the ken of anyone living in a normal man's system just in order to explain what to do and how to do it to some obtuse mediocrity of a psychological deviant who has been placed in charge of some project that he cannot even understand, much less manage. This special kind of pedagogy - instructing deviants while avoiding their wrath - requires a great deal of time and effort, but it would otherwise not be possible to maintain tolerable living conditions and necessary achievements in the economic area or intellectual life of a society. Even with such efforts, pathocracy progressively intrudes everywhere and dulls everything. [...]

Therefore, to mitigate the threat to their power, the pathocrats must employ any and all methods of terror and exterminatory policies against individuals known for their patriotic feelings and military training; other, specific "indoctrination" activities such as those we have presented are also utilized. Individuals lacking the natural feeling of being linked to normal society become irreplaceable in either of these activities. Again, the foreground of this type of activity is occupied by cases of essential psychopathy, followed by those with similar anomalies, and finally by people alienated from the society in question as a result of racial or national differences.

edit on 6-4-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Indeed...

Have you ever read about Gobekli Tepe?

www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

www.templestudy.com...

Its an ancient temple, dated to be around 10,000 years old, built when our ancestors were thought to be hunter gatherers, before the dawn of what we call civilization.

It is unique for many reasons; at a time before agriculture, it is a huge temple that must have taken a gigantic combined effort of manpower to build. The stone monuments are giant and skillfully carved with images of flora and fauna which are no longer in the area. Some archeologists suspect this is a monument to the biblical Garden of Eden, as the frescoes and carvings depict a lush environment in an area of Turkey that is now arid.

How this relates to your post is this...for all the effort made at building this monument to their rich world, this temple wasn't just lost to the sands of time, it was deliberately buried. The effort to bury the temple intact (not destroyed, it was simply covered up) must have been comparable to the effort made to build the monument to begin with. It is speculated that the reason it was buried was because this was at the time of the dawn of agriculture, when mankind started moving from the relative life of ease of the hunter gatherer, to the hard toil of agriculture and poor diet of alleged civilization.

After clear cutting and farming their garden of Eden to dust, and with their environment destroyed by their own hands; realizing their mistake, they buried their monument and disappeared. Cast out of the Garden of Eden.

The more I learn about "enlightened societies", the more I start to think the Native Americans were a truly advanced civilization.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

This subject is extremely important. It is at the very heart of all human misery/suffering, and --also-- why we seem to run in place and never advance. 2011 and there is still "radio" and wooden poles outside for Thomas Edison's electricity, and automobiles running on stinky polluting oil.
Well, yes these psychopaths are "deliberately chosen over" and over and over again. They are very much people persons. I myself am very much NOT a people person in an -avoidant- way within my hermit life. Am accutely sensory sensitive and empathic to a fault. I will therefore never be a successfull climber, socially and occupationally. A few recent years back, I interracted with a high profile, nearly worshipped, even,what I deem at least, sociopath and narcissist. This guy was VOID of empathy. NUL AND VOID. Me me me me and TANTRUM if its not me me me. But he is charming, articulate, ambitious, high energy level, agenda driven. He is --tall-- --caucasion-- sexually --attractive--- and dominant, assertive, aggressive, and RIGHT all the time.

I was married to a woman with many of those qualities. That was a tough 20 years, I tell you...

I too won't be climbing the ladder of success as defined by our society, but to me that makes me successful.

I see so much propaganda going into the maintenance of our alleged civilization; the incessant electronic, joy-killing, mind-numbing drone of capitalism is seductive in so many ways; and if you're born and reared with it, then to break free of it is truly a feat to be proud of. It's no wonder most folks can't wake up, but when they do it is often one big alienation to folks they know. Yeah, I'm living the hermit life too.

For me with my big mouth, I wanted to save the world and still do, but the cost was to end up isolated from the folks who haven't yet broken free, and really don't want to. These are my friends and family I'm referring to, folks I would really like to spend comfortable time with again, but can't anymore, and I miss that. I can't get how they can still watch TV and vote, and they can't get how I want to be a farmer and build my house from scratch. All I can do now is state my case by how I live my life.

So it goes.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Good point...

Instead of the Platonic raison d'etre for the State, we're left with Machiavelli's...or Kennedy's.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

You do realize Machiavelli's work everyone knows him for "The Prince", was 110% sarcasm. He wrote the book as advice to the Medici family that beat him to a pulp after the Pope helped them regain control of Florence. Because he knew that any leader dumb enough to do those things would end up being overthrown in a very, very bad way. And all his other work's and acts in life where pro-militia and pro-Republic style of government.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Good point...

You do realize Machiavelli's work everyone knows him for "The Prince", was 110% sarcasm. He wrote the book as advice to the Medici family that beat him to a pulp after the Pope helped them regain control of Florence. Because he knew that any leader dumb enough to do those things would end up being overthrown in a very, very bad way. And all his other work's and acts in life where pro-militia and pro-Republic style of government.

I admit I did not know that, thank you. Here's a link where it is stated "The Prince" might also have been a resume.

www.unt.edu...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I ran across this same article when I was trying to make sense of WHY in my research on the Franklin Scandal.

reply to post by monkofmimir

Its ironic that when you do so, you'll be considered crazy, but so be it. There is no other way that I can see...we need to keep talking about it.

Isn't this how Psychopaths operate, by manipulating people? They've manipulated society into believing anything outside of the MSM is "crazy", thus the demagoguery of Conspiracy Theory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join