It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evening folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hey everybody. I've been lurking for a ridiculously long time and have always been hesitant to sign up. I wasn't sure if I wanted to attach my email address to a forum of this nature. I'm in a position where if people around me became aware of my opinions and awareness of these sort of things it could make my life very difficult. But I often find myself lurking through threads wishing I could contribute, so I'm relieved that I finally can.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to finally be a member here and I look forward to contributing to a forum that has changed my life.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkEternalNight

Lets move to the important part: Do you have any information that we don't know? Have you heard any rumors or perhaps have you heard any information reguarding FEMA camps?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
welcome. look forward to your contributions

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm not American, therefore I'm not involved with FEMA at all. In my profession, association with conspiracy theories is greatly frowned upon. I'll contribute what I can, but I'm not involved with FEMA.

Thankyou dalemcfad.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I will introduce myself here as opposed to making yet another intro thread.

In the same boat as the OP. There is so much crazy here that I really didn't think I would ever sign up. But, every now and then there is something worth commenting on. So here I am.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts....and yours too boncho who I see has joined this
intro thread as a new member also.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

If it helps, I have believe that most people scoff and make fun of things that they do not understand or things that frighten them. Post away and I will look forward to those future posts! Have fun!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Welcome!

I give you a book tip that would make shock waves in your circles: Zhuan Falun in my signature below. The book deals with all the mysteries of human life based on a modern scientific reasoning, how to become a good person, opening your third eye, developing your supernormal powers etc etc. And five exercises are presented to purifuy your body and opening up the energy channels.

And that is why the book is forbidden in China and all people practicing Falun Dafa are persecuted by the communist party since they become so powerful from the practice and power to the good people is what the communists fear the most..

top topics

join