It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 10th, 2011 (something will happen!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As some of you may or may not know, we are on a schedule. According to the Mayan Calendar, we have entered into the "universal era" on February 10th! Each "day/night" is 20 days, and on the 5th "day" something inevitable happens. June 10th 2011 marks the fifth "day" of the universal era. Could this be the day we have first KNOWN contact with extra terrestrials?

Their are soooo many theories regarding 2012 that it's ridiculous. Nibiru, asteroids, solar flares, pole shifts, etc. It has all been roped into nonsense thanks to youtube, the media, and movies. Although those subjects may be in fact real, they have nothing to do with 2012. The subject of 2012 originated from the Mayan civilization. The Mayans claim to have received the information from extra terrestrials! Sumerians, Aztecs, eygyptians, etc from what i know have had contact with ET's as well. The Mayan civilization is the most recent-ancient civilization to have contained the astonishing information of time keeping.
A calendar that started 16.4 billion years ago (the time when the universe was created) comes to an end in 2012. why?

thank you for reading my post, I must say that I have not investigated this subject that much. some of my information may be inaccurate, but I hope that YOU can investigate further into this subject and tell me what you think. I got the information for one of Ian Xel Longolds presentations. Please watch them. L8er!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Let's not think too far ahead

First allow March 15 to come...and hopefully pass

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by uncuuncu

lol, march 15th marks the date for when comet Elenin aligns with the sun and the earths poles or something... i don't think anything will happen... please watch and listen to what Ian Xel Lungold has to say. It makes sense and is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i agree..

the sun will come up...

the day will progress...

the sun will set...

and june 11th will come...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This has been posted in other threads already....

Try searching for Ian Lungold.

His presentations do make a lot of sense, but I unfortunately, you are also basing this on the same date that he and Calleman came up with, which is October 28th, 2011, not December of 2012.

When you say that we are entering the "Universal" cycle, that is if you believe that the Mayan calendar ends in October of this year. This is not correct.

What IS obvious, is that we're still in the Ethics cycle, which is why all of these dictators and corrupt people are being outed.

This has been discussed quite a bit already in other threads.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I really wish people would make up their minds- first it was December 2012, then it was October 2011, then it was March 15, 2011, then it was March 5,2011, now it's June 2011.......

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

This has all been drummed-up to make conspiracy theorists look like morons.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That's one of the longest youtube videos I've ever seen

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by uncuuncu

No freakin $#!+ thats 2 hours i don't have to spare right there. This day shall be no different than any other day.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I of course have the answer as to what will happen on the date in question (6-10-11, inverse the numbers, assign the third number two letters previous to that and translate from Latin. It means "large container of defecate").

On June 6, the following events will happen:

Four cats named Fluffy, Strings, Clapper and Ambrose will be come hits on 'Idol'. Later they will be found to be midgets in suits and disqualified.

A large unknown object will be seen over Washington D.C.. It will turn out to be an escaped parade float of Rosanne Barr.

Three of the hosts on the View will strip, causing a world wide sensation as many progressive insane women emulate them.

44 Palm trees, when seen from space, will spell out Psalm 44.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

May I ask a serious question? You've looked around a little, found what seems to you to be a significant date, and worked up the courage to post a thread on it.

What are you going to do differently between now and then? Or, how does this affect you, and how do you think it should affect us?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

The Mayans claim to have received the information from extra terrestrials! Sumerians, Aztecs, eygyptians, etc from what i know have had contact with ET's as well.

There is nothing to 2012 other than a Mayan calendar called the long count coming to an end, and then starting a new long count. There are no aliens. There are no prophecies.

There certainly are no levels or whatever as claimed by Calleman and his dead side kick Lungold. Lungold kicked the bucket in 2005.

A calendar that started 16.4 billion years ago (the time when the universe was created)

This age is 20% too long. The universe is only 13.7 billion years old. The long count calendar does not go back as far as that. This is just Calleman's crock.

This is just one of many articles where Calleman's nonsense is exposed by real archaeologists.
2012: Prophet of nonsense #1: Carl Johan Calleman – 2012? No, 2011!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Binky21

May I ask a serious question? You've looked around a little, found what seems to you to be a significant date, and worked up the courage to post a thread on it.

What are you going to do differently between now and then? Or, how does this affect you, and how do you think it should affect us?

I just thought this subject was very interesting and seems very probable... i wanted to hear everyones feedback but most of the people hear like to joke about it... im not going to do anything different between now and then except live everyday like it's my last and enjoy life. I don't think it should affect anyone, but it should be taken into consideration of interest because its simply amazing. but no, people would rather read about lights in the sky or watch alex jones on the view.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

Dear Binky21,
I hope you don't mind, but I looked at the three other threads you've started. It seems like you've been treated very well on them. Keep posting, you're getting a good reception generally.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

Actually, the particular stela used in Calleman's/Lungold's theory starts several trillion year ago. Much longer than the universe existed. They ignored every date before one that could roughly correspond to the beginning of the universe. Even then though their date, along with every other date they tried to correspond to an event, is off by quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So if the days/night last 20 days, and the start of the 5th day is June 10th. Then why does it have to be that day why not one of the other 19 days?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It could be possible, at this point I've had it with this world. I honestly hope something big happens, good or bad. At least it will make things interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The whole 2012 thing was drummed up by South Americans with Mayan ancestry to cash in on Hollywood movies, tourism, books and to generally just not be ignored so much by he rest of the world so much!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zac983723

You don't think that the world is interesting? Is that why you hope that some fairly obvious hoax is going to improve things?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

On June 10 2011 something personal will happen to me. I will turn 54 years old! Thats the 61057 in my screen name! I hope nothing bad happens on that date. Most of my life it never even rained on that date. I can count only two times that I can remember that it rained on my birthday. Not implying any kind of special weather just for my birthday its just the way its worked out. Oh and I mean that it never rained where I was on that date not that the planet didnt get rain somewhere tee hee.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join