It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing dead: The sickening video that shows children recreating suicide bomber attacks as a playgro

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Playing dead: The sickening video that shows children recreating suicide bomber attacks as a playground game Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk

A shocking video has emerged from Pakistan depicting children role-playing a Taliban suicide bombing.

The 84-second clip shows Pashtun children recreating a terrorist attack, with one boy dressed in black - the 'bomber' - being embraced and wished well by his friends before setting off on his deadly mission.

In the single-take video, the 'bomber' then approaches another boy, dressed in white, who appears to be mimicking a member of the security forces and tries to stop him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So here we go. As kids we played "war" or "cowboys and indians", but apparently islamic children play "bomber/martyr and the dead". In cowboys and indians or wargames, the "enemy" got to shoot back. Here the bomber kills innocent, unarmed civilians and it is a game to them. So, tell me again about the peaceful religion of islam. They brainwash their kids and teach them that this is normal and acceptable. Then our great friends the saudis reward the families of those actual bombers with money and benefits.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is one video- this is a huge generalisation. There are plenty of English children, French children, American children, etc., who have carried out disgusting acts in the past, and will do in the future. These are the small minority, of course, and to cite these as examples of how an entire country/region/race/religion acts is a bit hasty, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
This is one video- this is a huge generalisation. There are plenty of English children, French children, American children, etc., who have carried out disgusting acts in the past, and will do in the future. These are the small minority, of course, and to cite these as examples of how an entire country/region/race/religion acts is a bit hasty, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Monkey see, Monkey do.

(The "monkey" is not a reference to race as much as it is a reference to species.)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Haha. So what were the Indians then?

Of course they were not innocent.

*Sarcasm*

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Except we see that it does happen. Islamists are teaching hatred. Jihadists are killing innocent people. The majority of muslims are either silent or supportive of the atrocious actions taken. Now we see evidence here that their children see it as a game.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Some Christians teach hatred, while others teach peace.

Some Muslims teach hatred, while others teach peace.

We just need to get rid of religion in general.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
it is pretty twisted, but then again, i used to play 'cowboys and indians'.
when a cowboy i'd slaughter everyone, when an indian i was slaughtered.
i also remember playing 'war', don't want to say to much besides many died.

link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Except we see that it does happen. Islamists are teaching hatred. Jihadists are killing innocent people. The majority of muslims are either silent or supportive of the atrocious actions taken. Now we see evidence here that their children see it as a game.

Seriously if you imagine you are teaching love by posting garbage like this your really not being honest with yourself.

84 seconds of an out of context video where presumably the children are speaking a foreign language, that you now have to rely on a mainstream news rag to invent the missing context and what was being said for you.

By the way, the Taliban isn't known for having suicide bombers.

link   
Kids have making up songs and games for ages based on true events, what makes this different?
Ring a ring a rosy
London bridge is falling down
Cowboys and Indians
cops and robbers

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So here we go. As kids we played "war" or "cowboys and indians", but apparently islamic children play "bomber/martyr and the dead". In cowboys and indians or wargames, the "enemy" got to shoot back. Here the bomber kills innocent, unarmed civilians and it is a game to them. So, tell me again about the peaceful religion of islam. They brainwash their kids and teach them that this is normal and acceptable. Then our great friends the saudis reward the families of those actual bombers with money and benefits.

While playing "suicide bomber" is pretty sad, I wouldn't say it was worse than the "cowboy and indian" game you compare it to. One is simulating a terrorist act and the other is simulating genocide and a subjugation of an entire federation of sovereign nations.

Those that committed those atrocities did it in the name of spreading civilization and Christianity so... yeah, using this as a portrayal of how "Islam is eeeevil, ah laawwdie!" is actually quite a double standard.

Religious extremism is religious extremism... I don't care what god you claim to worship.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

ooopss, sorry.
should have paid more attention and basically repeated what you already said.
my apologies for my lack of an attention span.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I guess it could be worse, they could actually be signing real bombs that will kill innocent people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fd1d93f5e2b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marulo
People always say that. Where are they? We always see the ones teaching hatred and killing/mutilating their daughters. We see the ones with the suicide vests, but we never hear from the ones teaching peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I guess it could be worse, they could actually be signing real bombs that will kill innocent people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fd1d93f5e2b.jpg[/atsimg]

*GASP* what the hell are kids doing anywhere near those. geeez

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
meh, I grew up in apartment. There was about 16 blocks with 16 units. We used to play WAR all the time. Almost every kid was involved. It even got to where we would make bows and arrows, and a few had bbguns.

Fun times, but to the point, we were playing what we saw in GI Joe, StarWars, Transformers, etc......
which had WAR in every one. Always the guns shooting, and things blowing up.

These kids are doing what kids do best, just playing.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marulo
People always say that. Where are they? We always see the ones teaching hatred and killing/mutilating their daughters. We see the ones with the suicide vests, but we never hear from the ones teaching peace.

You only listen to the ones preaching hate. I've never met a Muslim who teach hate, commits acts of violence, or mutilates children. You are a hate-spreading bitter person who really needs to research this with an open heart and mind. You are not seeing what is really there; you are only seeing what your prejudices allow you to. I truly wish you luck in redemption.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
You only listen to the ones preaching hate. I've never met a Muslim who teach hate, commits acts of violence, or mutilates children. You are a hate-spreading bitter person who really needs to research this with an open heart and mind. You are not seeing what is really there; you are only seeing what your prejudices allow you to. I truly wish you luck in redemption.
So you cannot point them out either. Are you just assuming they exist because you have been told they exist?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
So you cannot point them out either. Are you just assuming they exist because you have been told they exist?

Point out what?! Muslims preaching peace? Yeah, how about my neighbor, my cousin, my friends in school. Yeah, I can point out plenty. Wow...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join