It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam - Amazing light show, just think what they could do with lasers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I just came across this, it was added to youtube october last year buyt i dont recall seeingit before, if it has been posted then mods feel free to delete this thread

The show is spectacular i will admit but it does also make you wonder just what are they capable of, i mean this all looks pretty real to me and its just lights, not lasers!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is actually really cool. At first I didn't think it was that great, but about a minute in it starts getting impressive.

Star and flag, k.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

they can twist the pubic's thinking UFO's end of times, add to the fear of masses currents used to camaflouge
soulders and aircraft, equiptment.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Really incredible. Thanks for posting.

Do you know where this actually took place? I could not find it anywhere on the youtube page. Other people kept asking in the comments, but I could never find an answer from him.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
WOW. That was so cool. Undoubtedly they have technology that far exceeds anything they will demonstrate publicly.
I saw a video somewhere of a billboard that puts thoughts into your head. If I can find it I will edit my post and add it.
Imagine coupling the two of these things together. Wow, just wow.
S+F

Well I found this, I'll keep looking though! dvice.com... This is what I was talking about though. Creepy huh?
edit on 1-3-2011 by mutantgenius because: add link

OK heres more sources...
www.nytimes.com...
www.mediabuyerplanner.com...
www.technovelgy.com...
edit on 1-3-2011 by mutantgenius because: add more links

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is real nice

Look at those 2 pictures and videos from my hometown Quebec City,

The Image Mill by Robert Lepage
It was created for the 400th anniversary of Quebec.

The screen in 600 meters wide (about 2000 feet)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3c39404839a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1c1661282ac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

THAT was insane!!!

As cool as it is, it's scary because those of us who know such things are possible... and can imagine the possibilities of what they could do with lasers, wouldn't know whether to believe an alien invasion was real, even if it was right in front of our faces. Seeing isn't believing anymore and that's kind of scary.

That was a pretty nice looking plane they showed on there... if you see what I'm getting at.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am impressed. It certainly gives credence to the possibility that a "Project Bluebeam" could be implemented.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So was this a real public show, or completely computer generated only seen on a computer?

I'm confused as to what I'm looking at....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

What you are seeing is called 3D projection mapping. A relatively new concept that uses computers and DLP projectors to project a 3D image onto an object like a building or car that can do all kinds of cool stuff. I recently did a lot of research into this for an upcoming bid on a project.

Check out some of the cool videos...

And of course, this technology will be used for advertising...

This is the making of the Toyota commercial. Kinda cool behind the scenes look at some of the work that goes into creating a 3D mapping project.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

WOW thanks for those videos my friend

It really is a thought as to what they can do that we dont know about isnt it! Do you think we will ever know the whole truth or are we destined to be kept in the dark for all time?

I mean what with HAARP and Proect Blue Beam they could distort our whole reality probably!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Bumb
i know this will be givin the procedure but screw it
ive lost all faith in ATS anyway!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
you could make shifting images with nano bots too.

new topics

top topics

join