It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Book Of Daniel foretold of the Egyptian, Libyan, Ethiopian and Moab Uprisings!

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
US Aircraft carriers steaming around the waters of the Middle East. British destroyers prowling the coasts of Libya and Iraq (The King of the North). Iran naval ships rushing toward the coastline of Israel. Is this not the chaos that the Bible foretold?
I’m not here to convince or convert anybody. I am well aware that there are people that consider the Bible nothing more than a DC or Marvel comic book.
However, in Daniel 11:36, G_D tells us of a King who honors the god of forces, some ancient manuscripts call this the fortress god (al-Qa'ida?). The book of Daniel foretells many of the historical conquests of the Middle East. And now the whole book is coming alive with the uprisings in Egypt, Libya, Ethiopia and Moab.
Want to know what happens next? Break out a King James version or American Bible and read. This is something DC/ Marvel comic books never even came close too.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 

You can't tell people to read?



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
reply to post by Violater1
 

You can't tell people to read?



Can't make a horse drink water either.
But if they are thirsty, they will know where to start.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885
 

Why can't you tell them to read.........we tell them everything else....
I mean, let them read and figure it out for themselves.........what is the harm in that unless
it is frustrating because they can't read and in that case......only you can post then a Utube video
that might suffice. Of course, with reading comes thinking and other things.....maybe actions, etc
so...........let them read; IF they can!



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


I think you mean Iranian warships steaming towards Israel. You might want to post the verse who don't have direct access to a Bible.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
reply to post by Violater1
 


I think you mean Iranian warships steaming towards Israel. You might want to post the verse who don't have direct access to a Bible.



Thank you for the correction. I edited the same.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
reply to post by Violater1
 

I think you mean Iranian warships steaming towards Israel. You might want to post the verse who don't have direct access to a Bible.



Daniel 11:36 to 12:5
And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. "He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god; he will give great honor to those who acknowledge him and will cause them to rule over the many, and will parcel out land for a price. And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many [countries] shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, [even] Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians [shall be] at his steps. But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
reply to post by mrjones7885
 

Why can't you tell them to read.........we tell them everything else....
I mean, let them read and figure it out for themselves.........what is the harm in that unless
it is frustrating because they can't read and in that case......only you can post then a Utube video
that might suffice. Of course, with reading comes thinking and other things.....maybe actions, etc
so...........let them read; IF they can!


Yes I'm sure the members here can all read.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So remind me again why you are jumping to conclusions and grabbing at loose ends to fulfill your need to assert that there is a god?

I as an atheist have no problem with people believing in religion but when you introduce scripture that could address almost ANY war in the middle east THEN assert that one specific passage of one specific book is right THEN i have a problem heck why not say Nostradamus predicted 9/11?

And answer me this ... Howcome you only point out the prophecies that come true surely if someone predicted the future they would get a 95% hit to miss ratio what is it now 3-5% :/ yeah good luck with that.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser

...i(sic) have a problem...



I can no more help your problem, than I can help you with your poor grammar.
Only to point out your error.
You have the free will to change it or not.
The rest is mute.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser
 

man, you know there is God...your spirit knows it....stop being a victim of a lie...all those who said they were athiests in vietnam cried to God when the foxholes and bunkers were getting barraged...do you believe me?



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
So remind me again why you are jumping to conclusions and grabbing at loose ends to fulfill your need to assert that there is a god?

I as an atheist have no problem with people believing in religion but when you introduce scripture that could address almost ANY war in the middle east THEN assert that one specific passage of one specific book is right THEN i have a problem heck why not say Nostradamus predicted 9/11?

And answer me this ... Howcome you only point out the prophecies that come true surely if someone predicted the future they would get a 95% hit to miss ratio what is it now 3-5% :/ yeah good luck with that.




Check out my thread to see some amazing connections that go with the Book of Daniel and the end times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all connecting...



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo

Originally posted by rationaluser
So remind me again why you are jumping to conclusions and grabbing at loose ends to fulfill your need to assert that there is a god?
I as an atheist have no problem with people believing in religion but when you introduce scripture that could address almost ANY war in the middle east THEN assert that one specific passage of one specific book is right THEN i have a problem heck why not say Nostradamus predicted 9/11?
And answer me this ... Howcome you only point out the prophecies that come true surely if someone predicted the future they would get a 95% hit to miss ratio what is it now 3-5% :/ yeah good luck with that.

Check out my thread to see some amazing connections that go with the Book of Daniel and the end times.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its all connecting...



Yes, Agreed. And some people are meant not to believe it.



posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by rationaluser
 

man, you know there is God...your spirit knows it....stop being a victim of a lie...all those who said they were athiests in vietnam cried to God when the foxholes and bunkers were getting barraged...do you believe me?



Agreed.
How many times has one said Oh G_D!, when something bad happens to them.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join