It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of Muammar al-Gaddafi Urges Militia to Kill Civilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
an interesting look into whats going on
www.liveleak.com...

This video was leaked to show, Saif al-Gaddafi, the second son of Muammar al-Gaddafi , leading a group of militia instigating them to kill protesters vishesly. Also he reminds them, not to worry about weapons and ammunitions and rewards as they are fully loaded, and well equipped. He is basically saying that the protesters are spreading rumours that the police is killing us, the police destroying us today we show them the police, than he goes on telling them this is your country and you need to defend it and stuff brainwashing a bunch of children and in the ends says i will give you the weapons tonight. Translation: "Saif: We are busy but still wanted to come here. I am here to raise your morale. Let me say something....listen brothers: They, the enemy forces, are spreading rumours that our police and security forces are joining the hooligans. It's not true. Today we will show them that the police is siding with Libya. Saif: I am bringing you reinforcements, resources, food, weapons, everything you need. We are doing well. Today I have brought you meat and rice. This is your country. We have all the resources we need, but your country needs you ... I have%uFEFF come today to you with weapons. Tonight we will [inaudible] in Tripoli. Crowd: We are here with you. God%uFEFF is great. Allah, Muammar and Libya - we will sacrifice our lives for you."

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
this is him in the sky news interview
look at the difference

join