It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich to announce 2012 presidential exploratory committee Thursday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

Newt Gingrich is expected to announce his presidential exploratory committee on Thursday, a person familiar with the matter confirmed to POLITICO.

Another source privy to Gingrich’s plans for Thursday said he intends to hold a midday meeting in Atlanta with a group of friends and supporters, some of whom may play a role in his 2012 operation. Afterward, he is scheduled to meet at the state Capitol with Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal for a discussion about states’ rights. Deal, who served with Gingrich in the House, has pledged to support the former speaker if he runs for president.

In my honest opinion I think Newt Gingrich is the lowest of the low. He is morally bankrupt, is a complete Neoconservative, a sell-out, a corporate lapdog, and how people can even possibly come remotely close to the conclusion that he is somehow Conservative absolutely blows my mind.

But of course there will be some people out there willing to through their support behind this man, the same man who can ask his wife for a divorce so he can get with another woman while she is in the hospital, that very same man.

Sometimes people scare me and make me sad at the same time.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If the republicans want to win in 2012 they need to find someone better than Newt. Because if they pick him well then I guess all republicans aren't tired of Obama.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If the republicans want to win in 2012 they need to find someone better than Newt. Because if they pick him well then I guess all republicans aren't tired of Obama.

If Newt runs for 2012, Americans know they are being punk'd. Seriously, if the candidates are awful again, the American people should revolt because the presidential candidates are getting ridiculous every election.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The GOP must think the voters are stupid if they think any woman, even a conservative woman would vote for Mr. Gingrich; if he is nominated to run for the WH.

Any man that would run off with a younger prettier, woman while his wife is in the hospital with cancer is going to have a hard time getting support from females. And for Newt to pull a stunt like this shows he isn't that serious about his political career anyway. And it tells volumes about his supporters; that chose to ignore such a blatant lack of judgment and moral character.

www.newshounds.us...

Gingrich is a hypocrite of the first order with his moral "family values" proselytizing; with the skeletons he hides in his closet. Bill Clinton was a saint by comparison.

lonestarbear.blogspot.com...

Actually it's this style of psychotic political thinking that makes it so entertaining and the reason I love it.

Palin/Newt......Got a nice ring to it, huh?

edit on 2-3-2011 by whaaa because: Hi Pinky!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I am convinced that he was the serpent in the Garden of Eden, still alive today whispering his poison to the unsuspecting. He's a reprehensible sub-human. Even I would vote for Obama over him. Wow...I feel dirty now.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

join