It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite want us to revolt its all according to thier takeover plan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

11/11/11 is 14 days after ET Man's date.
FWIW.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Violence isn't the answer, we would never win. Our military is in possession of tech we haven't heard or seen. Guns would be useless.

The way to fight TPTB is to do absolutely nothing. If enough people decided to buck the system, stop working, paying bills and contributing to society...TPTB would have to play their hand then.

It's a dream, but if every person in America agreed to stop working on the same day, I mean bankers, police, lawyers, repo men, military, EVERYONE...we can force the TPTB to show themselves.

Please folks study some history. I hear this kind of non-sense repeated over and over. The fact is no modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on their own soil despite thier overwhelming fire-power and technology. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Afghanistan today, Iraq. Ten years in Iraq and Afghanistan and still have not gotten rid of a few thousand insurgents. Chechnya has stood off the Russians with bolt action rifles for cripe sake. In America you have the most well armed, well trained (former US Military) resourceful, technologically advanced, guerilla army in the history of the world. Not to mention a percentage of the military would side with citizens and bring thier toys with them,. Not just a few guys in robes with AK's.

No nation or combination thereof has the logistics to control the entire land mass of the US including our own military and they know it which is why we have never been invaded or had a military coupe. As the Japanese said when asked why they never invaded the mainland after Pearl Harbor "America is the land of guns, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" Any invader or oppressor would get picked off from behind ever rock tree door and window etc. hundreds of thousands stalk deer, elk, and numerous other game every year, trust me they can stalk two lagged game too. Sure they could nuke us but it would be peeing thier own bed.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by Skippy1138

Secondly- I wouldn't be so sure about your statement.The mighty Russian Army with all their tanks, choppers, machine guns,etc went running out of Afghanistan with their tail between their legs because of guys with rifles,sticks, and camels...

well that's only half right, before charlie wilson and the cia got involved with the taliban, they were all but beaten.
charlie wilson and the cia provided a means to get the money to acquire, stinger missiles and other heavy weapons for taliban. without which it would have been only a matter of time before the hind and bmp's would have completely ruled the skies and ground in afghanistan.
see the soviet union didn't approach afghanistan, like the U.S. approached vietnam. for them it was scorch and burn any and all strong holds they came against. they even went as far as pouring fuel in tunnels and caves to burn out the taliban. where as vietnam was more of a war for profit,( there was a lot money made in the vietnam era) and designed not to be won. with the fire power the U.S. had and i'm talking conventional weapons, we could have blown them back to the stone age.

before the afghans got the stingers hind polits flew where ever they wanted, and after they got stingers the hinds would not fly through any valleys, they would fly over mountains and around to avoid, (what then were called freedom fighters, but their ture colors showed up) taliban popping up out of little rat hole above valleys, and firing down on the choppers.

no if the cia and charlie wilson had not got involed in afghanistan i dare say the world might not be where its at today.

Please folks study some history. I hear this kind of non-sense repeated over and over. The fact is no modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on their own soil despite thier overwhelming fire-power and technology. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Afghanistan today, Iraq. Ten years in Iraq and Afghanistan and still have not gotten rid of a few thousand insurgents. Chechnya has stood off the Russians with bolt action rifles for cripe sake. In America you have the most well armed, well trained (former US Military) resourceful, technologically advanced, guerilla army in the history of the world. Not to mention a percentage of the military would side with citizens and bring thier toys with them,. Not just a few guys in robes with AK's.

No nation or combination thereof has the logistics to control the entire land mass of the US including our own military and they know it which is why we have never been invaded or had a military coupe. As the Japanese said when asked why they never invaded the mainland after Pearl Harbor "America is the land of guns, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" Any invader or oppressor would get picked off from behind ever rock tree door and window etc. hundreds of thousands stalk deer, elk, and numerous other game every year, trust me they can stalk two lagged game too. Sure they could nuke us but it would be peeing thier own bed.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Look at Hiroshima today...it would be "scorched earth" but the earth would be suitable for re-population again after about 40 yrs.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Did you just copy and paste your reply to three different people? How very sad!

I was going to tear you a new one, but have now decided against it as the last bridge I went under did not have any medical facilities!

Violent gun trotting trolls need not feeding people

edit on 2-3-2011 by Tingopoo because: I was wasting my breath

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

do you deny the fact that charlie wilson and the cia helped the taliban.
maybe you need to look at history. also suadi and pakistani helped the mujaheddin
in their fight against the pdpa and their soviet backers.

Drawing from the Soviet experience, this article will highlight military and political experiences that are relevant for the United States and NATO and areas where policy should be adjusted. The article will avoid normative judgments on the legitimacy of the presence of Soviet versus U.S./NATO forces and instead focus on specific challenges and the consequences of some Soviet policy choices during their occupation of Afghanistan

The Red Army’s troop levels in Afghanistan peaked at over 100,000, though nearly a million Soviet soldiers served during the ten-year intervention (Hammond 1984, 190). The Soviets used brutal tactics to confront the mujahideen and showed little concern for average Afghans. Heavy firepower, chemical weapons, and indiscriminate firing killed many civilians during Soviet efforts to root out insurgents. The Red Army razed entire villages in areas where ambushes had occurred, wiping out inhabitants and destroying crops without, ultimately, diminishing the strength of the resistance (Bradsher 1983, 211).

the two quotes above are from a excellent article,Lessons from the Soviet Occupation in Afghanistan for the United States and NATO, Jonathan Gandomi.

in which he shows that the soviet failure was more political than military. he gives eight lessons the soviet learned and admmitted themselves.

here's a link for the article,

www.princeton.edu/jpia/past-issues-1/2008/3.pdf

i can go back and find more to support this view if you would like. but this goes to show you that a determined military can and could win without outside help for the fighters. i contend that if the mujaheddin had not had outside help and the soviets had better insight to the make up of the population.they would have won.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

in which he shows that the soviet failure was more political than military....

Vietnam was a political failure too. I can still remember how angry the guys in the army were because Congress would not let them FIGHT the G@#$ D&^% WAR.

I was an Army Officer wife at the time and I rather talk hunting dogs and battles than dishes and diapers at the mandatory social events.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

see my first post on page 2, theres no way that we should have lost, we were not meant to win.
my view it was a money making war, the U.S. military industrial complex cranked out a lot
of munitions and other supplies and sold them for big bucks at the time.

i can't find it now but some where i have a article, that shows how when a offensive plan was created,
it had to be presented to the united nations. and there was a soviet general there that would relay said info to
north vietnam. i have suspicions about this because it only had one source to back it up. but i kept it any way so i could research it later, never did. maybe now is a good time.
and as far as political, yes and no. the military knew that to win you had to get their hearts and minds it was one of their favorite sayings. always giving things to the locals and helping them, with many needs.
and yes it was a liberal uprising in this country, that caused congress to act the way they did in my veiw.
but you know most times if you follow the money you get down to the real nitty gritty of things.

edit on 2-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am not advocating violence. Just dispelling the myth that the people would have no chance should our military be used against us.

I think non-violence is the way however I am not against defending ourselves if forced too as a last resort.

Those saying the Afghans had help or Vietnam was political are repeating rhetoric. They aren't getting any help from us right now and we have been there ten years and still can't route them out.The fire power in Vietnam was so overwhelming it was like rock throwing against guns. They would napalm a whole jungle and people would still come walking out of the smoke. Sure we could have won with a scorched earth policy and killed every living thing however that is not the reality of how wars are fought generally.

Also we would have help too if it came down to it from a faction of our military. The idea the people have no chance is non-sense and the fact remains no modern military has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own soil and it isn't going to happen in American soil.

Trying to subdue the American people by out right force would be the biggest mistake anyone every tried. Especially because they are having such success using other non-violent means. Why would they risk a violent revolution on the plantation when they are doing just fine with propaganda, corruption, and subversion.
edit on 2-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
de1111 i dont think he/she would be your friend if they had an I.Q. in "THE THOUSANDS" that just dont happen, I am of average intelligence and roughly 135. Anyhow not to be a gun toting, bible thumping clinger , guns are what built this country, along with blood, sweat, and tears. There are to many people in this country that are just waiting for this to happen, ( i am one who is not ) they are trigger happy as hell. Tptb will get you someother way and it will be quick and quiet. The last thing we need now is a violent revolt.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

are you to blind to read, pakistan, suadi or any other number of islamic groups are funding afghan insurgents now.
do you think anybody is gonna jump and say hey look i support the afghan rebels, might as well paint a target on their back if they did.
and i know that talking about afghanistan and vietnam are off topic, my first post was showing the poster that they had more than sticks and pee shoters. and then you came along with the same old thing you said the first time, which one poster called a cut and paste job.

now with all that said, and with all the haterd seen around the world for the U.S., you can even do a search here on ats, plenty of U.S. bashing to be seen. who do you think would come to help the poor folks here, if sh@@ was to go down. if it came to a armed conflict here, the military might that would be brought down here would be ment to stomp out any resistance at all. the main reason for that would be because of all the guns. tptb know exactly what would transpire here and they have a plan, and are slowly passing laws now that can be used when the time comes. and then they will use lessons learned from all other conflicts they have started, to pass more laws that would pacify the public to accept what they have been given.
ever wonder how they got 250+million americans to accept something as draconian as the patriot act, by using fear as a weapon, yeah sure there's a lot people that voice their opposition to it but not enough. we still have it.
most people in the U.S. don't pay attention to what happen yesterday, they are to buzy trying to make it today or more concerned with keeping up with the Jone's, getting all the cool gadgets and apps for them.

no tptb learned everything they needed to know after 9/11, and when the time comes it's all over with but the for kicking and the screaming. there no way your gonna vote em out, to much money being passed around up in washington for them to lube up the path, even if you do get a knew party, it's not long before they are corrupted and are just like the old one's. you got dhs calling anybody that shows any kind of patriotism, dissent or voice of reason a extremist and needs to be put on a watch list. i could go on and on about this i've seen it from back when bush sr was in office, and some may even say before regan, of course back then we were known as right wing wacko's. no when the time comes your gonna have to chose, live under their laws or die free, me i chose to be free.

you know after this little rant i think i will go back and find the post i did after i first signed up here. and maybe post it to.

edit on 2-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
The elite want us to revolt its all according to thier takeover plan. They want us to look like violent irrational "extremists" so that they can then put us all into martial law. Its bait and switch guys come on.
The nwo have already planned this out to a T and have exit plans if thing change up.
The only way to change them is to start being libertarian. Stop buying thier products. Stop watching thier propaganda. Stop using thier institutions. Stop eating thier carginogenic foods. Don't buy anything connected to a globalist megacorp. Use only local credit unions. Not international mega-banks.

No violence.Peaceful protest,boycotts,local coops etc. It only validates thier authoritarian agenda.

Very inteligent words, I couldn't agree more, and just from looking at other revolts going on it doesn't seem to be doing much for them, just removing the current leader and replacing him with a different one. I think drying up the current systems is the best way to do it, boycott a few bad companies at a time. Thanks S&F!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thats why they are increasing the fuel prices. To cause a revolt. So they can transform america into a totalitarian police state. They can then blame us for the new police state and how "unruly" we are.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I am not advocating violence. Just dispelling the myth that the people would have no chance should our military be used against us.

I think non-violence is the way however I am not against defending ourselves if forced too as a last resort.

Those saying the Afghans had help or Vietnam was political are repeating rhetoric. They aren't getting any help from us right now and we have been there ten years and still can't route them out.The fire power in Vietnam was so overwhelming it was like rock throwing against guns. They would napalm a whole jungle and people would still come walking out of the smoke. Sure we could have won with a scorched earth policy and killed every living thing however that is not the reality of how wars are fought generally.

Also we would have help too if it came down to it from a faction of our military. The idea the people have no chance is non-sense and the fact remains no modern military has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own soil and it isn't going to happen in American soil.

Trying to subdue the American people by out right force would be the biggest mistake anyone every tried. Especially because they are having such success using other non-violent means. Why would they risk a violent revolution on the plantation when they are doing just fine with propaganda, corruption, and subversion.

Step back and think for a minute...move away from the camp fire where you and your buddies are talking about how our military would have a hard time against you and your rifles. It's not reality.

Have you ever witnessed the awesome fire power our military have? Have you ever talked to a surrendered Republican Guard who was still shaking and #ing himself from having an Apache chopper bare down upon him and his fellows? Have you seen the M-60 much less the 50 Cal firing on people, vehicles, etc from 1000 yards away? Have you seen what a round from a tank does to the impact area, or how fast they can actually move?

And this is just the conventional weapons we all know about! What about the weapons that have been developed specifically for civil unrest here in America? A soundwave device that will knock anyone within a 300 yard radius unconscious when fired. A weapon that when activated will cause any gun fired to perform a back fire and blow your own face off?

My friend our military has far surpassed the ability of being defeated in a battle when the gloves are off! If it were our goal we can annhilate any foe we want without breaking a decent sweat. The COC is playing over there in Afghan which is why I lost faith in our leaders. It's like the Dragon Ball Z cartoon where the characters boast about only using 30% of their power in order to make it close to a fair fight.

But all of this is neither here, nor there. Our troops would never agree to wage a full out war on their own country. So this scenario is purely speculation and will never happen any way.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by hawkiye

Step back and think for a minute...move away from the camp fire where you and your buddies are talking about how our military would have a hard time against you and your rifles. It's not reality.

Have you ever witnessed the awesome fire power our military have? Have you ever talked to a surrendered Republican Guard who was still shaking and #ing himself from having an Apache chopper bare down upon him and his fellows? Have you seen the M-60 much less the 50 Cal firing on people, vehicles, etc from 1000 yards away? Have you seen what a round from a tank does to the impact area, or how fast they can actually move?

And this is just the conventional weapons we all know about! What about the weapons that have been developed specifically for civil unrest here in America? A soundwave device that will knock anyone within a 300 yard radius unconscious when fired. A weapon that when activated will cause any gun fired to perform a back fire and blow your own face off?

My friend our military has far surpassed the ability of being defeated in a battle when the gloves are off! If it were our goal we can annhilate any foe we want without breaking a decent sweat. The COC is playing over there in Afghan which is why I lost faith in our leaders. It's like the Dragon Ball Z cartoon where the characters boast about only using 30% of their power in order to make it close to a fair fight.

But all of this is neither here, nor there. Our troops would never agree to wage a full out war on their own country. So this scenario is purely speculation and will never happen any way.

I don't think the military would fire on civilians anyway. I think the nwo already knows that and has planned accordingly.Would they let us be accused by a foreign power that is pro-nwo? Maybe. They are that mentally ill to let that happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

Opening the borders wide to "invite attack" as the government did at Pearl Harbor in 1941, is the only explanation for this insanity.

You weren't taught the truth about WWII. We knew the Japanese were going to attack and the military evacuated all military dependents from Guam and only left a skeleton crew, 1 pathetic little ship to "Defend" it.

Watch "Samurai" on the History channel hosted by the Iron Chef America guy. His parents were japanese and killed by the Atomic bomb in Japan. He tells a history American's never knew. Long ago Japan had a civil war with their Samurai fighting each other. After it was over they closed off their countries to the world and executed all foreigners. What did the foreigners do to start a Japanese Civil War in the first place? Anyways he goes on to say the US Navy rolled into Japan and told them to open up to trade or they will be bombed.

Japan quickly opened up to trade and modernized. They used the same tactic we used on them, on the rest of the Pacific/Asia spreading their empire for trade. One day America decided to stop selling Japan oil. Japan said open up to trade or be bombed. Our President chose "bombed" to get America out of isolationism and into WWII. They thought Guam was all the Japanese were going to bomb and had the fleet in Hawaii. Surprise, they were able to reach Hawaii.

As the war was closing the Navy JAG were crapping their pants because all of the Japanese military bodies from the Marianas were being sent back to Japan without heads. Fearing Japan would charge us with warcrimes a deal was struck to forgive Japan for the war crimes they did to the people of Guam/Marianas....in exchange for Japan not filing War Crimes charges over the headless bodies. Where's all the heads anyways?

So Guam wasn't really part of the US, only owned by us. The people weren't Americans...only slaves of America. So they didn't get Reparations from Japan. To this day every year they submit a bill to the US Congress to get compensated for War Crimes they endured in WWII. Congress forgave Japan....therefor Congress owes Guam. Still not approved...Congress doesn't want to pay them. They really aren't considered Americans even today.

Fast forward to today....looks like Guam is going to be sacrificed to get American into WWIII with China. They plan on fully militarizing the island which would make the entire island a bombing target for China. Nobody will survive. The DOD IG just did a audit of the Guam Build Up. Only 1/3'rd of DOD's appropriated funds to operate on Guam for 2010 were spent. Looks like they don't want to spend alot of money because China's just going to blow it all up.

Notice Rumsfelds speech days ago saying to sell those F-16's to Taiwan? If those planes go to Taiwan the Chinese 2nd Artillery Battalion will bomb Guam to the bottom of the sea. They are expendable.

They were expendable in WWII...they are expendable in WWIII. It's not like they are part of the Homeland...they're not REALLLY Americans.

There used to be a Fiesta EVERY weekend on Guam. It would alternate from village to village. Back in the day they could get good paying Federal Civil Service jobs working for NASA/DOD....now those jobs were all contracted out...everyone's making less...cost of living quadrupled...no more big fiesta's on Guam. They are all just waiting to be sacrificed by America again.

Unfunded SuperFund sites were never funded by Congress to be cleaned up. DOD was just handed a waiver by the Federal EPA for the TCE in the bottom of the island aquifer. Dump on the island was created by Japan in WWII, Navy took it over and thru hazardous waste/munitions/radioactive waste in there. IT's a SuperFund site. Federal Govt. ordered it be put under Federal Receivership...forcing the people of Guam to pay hundreds of millions to close it....Congress isn't even funding 50% of the costs since it's SuperFund...and all the bad stuff in it is from the military.

Likely has those Japanese heads in it. The elite are plotting to sacrifice Guam again to get America into a war to get the economy going. I think it's sick what you are letting your Government do.

Those people endured death marches, beheadings, forced labor, 3 years of Japanese occupation...lost many villages when Americans bombarded the island for days before coming in to "Liberate" them.

Poor bastards. They stand up and call themselves Americans proudly...thru everything America's done to them they still fly the US flag....even tho they are being sacrificed to save your whiny rear about how bad it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join