It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite want us to revolt its all according to thier takeover plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The elite want us to revolt its all according to thier takeover plan. They want us to look like violent irrational "extremists" so that they can then put us all into martial law. Its bait and switch guys come on.
The nwo have already planned this out to a T and have exit plans if thing change up.
The only way to change them is to start being libertarian. Stop buying thier products. Stop watching thier propaganda. Stop using thier institutions. Stop eating thier carginogenic foods. Don't buy anything connected to a globalist megacorp. Use only local credit unions. Not international mega-banks.

No violence.Peaceful protest,boycotts,local coops etc. It only validates thier authoritarian agenda.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

This ATS user is correct. Even TPTB and the One World Order supporters on ATS can tell you that they want an uprising. The Government is purposely making the U.S. suck because they want the fake revolution. Just like the fake revolution that happened in the Middle East. We are going from the frying pan to the fire.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Don't believe it, because when America revolts, the elite are finished, we all got guns, period.

Its only a matter of time before we take this country back from the corrupt.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well said. The elites are manipulating people's freedom and notions of freedom across the globe - the end goal is to create an even greater illusion of freedom, when people think they have cast off the yoke of oppression. At this point, we will be sucked into an increasingly authoritarian regime.

In the west we are slaves to fast food, supermarkets and mega-corporations. These offend and frighten many, but many see them as benign. What is to come will be unassailable, unless we opt out soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So the antichrist can save us and complete the one world government just when we thought the 5000 years of peace was beginning.... Damn

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
MUAHAHAHAHHAHA!

You noticed? Well I am here to spread my lies and disinfo, I am also a pro-NWO so fear me!

I want stupid people to revolt because they are that "STUPID" they are worthless and we have no need for them.

Actually I'm just fed up with this non-sense, look at my signature (shameless plug) and you would know what I'm talking about.

Those people that are stupid enough to go and revolt without a plan deserves to die, they know what they are against but not what they are for, and those who support such revolutions does not really know what's happening.

If you want to overthrow the elites then be better than them, no revolt would ever be successful unless it is thoroughly planned.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Maybe the friendly aliens could just land on Wall St and rough things up a little. Maybe that will be the false flag......! Nah
edit on 1-3-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Don't believe it, because when America revolts, the elite are finished, we all got guns, period.

Unfortunately, your belief has nothing to do with the truth...

Do you really think that your pee shooters are going to have any effect against these master manipulators and their highly advanced technologies?...

Also I have friend's whos IQ's measure in the thousands and they say that violence is not the answer.........Peace, Love awareness and change...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Hello, Decode ET 11:11

Care to share any *new* information with me reguarding America's future and having to do with ET_MAN 's October date?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Care to share any *new* information with me reguarding America's future and having to do with ET_MAN 's October date?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Your friends must be aliens to have IQs that high...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

I have no idea as to what would be 'new' to you...so for now...no...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

Your friends must be aliens to have IQs that high...

Well that depends entirely on your definition of an 'alien'.....

Can we not make this thread about me ...please...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Product placement television is now sponsored in the UK .The retarded masses are our new zombies.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That postulation is counterintuitive. It makes no sense.

Anyone who wants to control others first wants them unarmed. And we ain't.

Second, once a revolt begins, one can't control it, one can't limit it, one can't really direct it, and one cannot stop it until it's run its course.

Lots of old scores are settled when opportunities like revolts are provided, and one other thing.

After a revolt? The weak have already been culled. Now you're dealing with some proven, tough SOB's.

And they'll not take kindly to someone stepping in to assume control.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Either that or they don't want us to revolt, so they put out the propaganda that they do, so we fall for the reverse psychology

Well this is a conspiracy site...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Unfortunately, your belief has nothing to do with the truth...

Do you really think that your pee shooters are going to have any effect against these master manipulators and their highly advanced technologies?...

Also I have friend's whos IQ's measure in the thousands and they say that violence is not the answer.........Peace, Love awareness and change...

yeah but 300 million people with pee shooter's sure will have a effect.
so there plan would go right down the toilet.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm willing to wager that most of the armchair revolutionaries in the US are for gun control and don't even own guns.
They will be the first to run out in the streets without a clue or a way to defend themselves. Pure sheeple.
Obama's machine will "community organize" them with ease.
What is the lesson from the Middle East? Get the people into the streets, get them shot at. Effect a change, then silence them. Egypt right now. There must be no greater feeling than being bound, gagged and cattle prodded for your hard patriotic efforts.
Welcome to the world of "community organization".

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Lol @ the "Gun Grabbers" have fun shooting at a drone aircraft traveling at 300 mph silently by remote control. Oh and they're armed to the teeth and I would imagine the drones coming at night time... Hope you have a big flash light

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is particularly obvious here in Blighty... This unelected government led by David Cameron is continually pushing the general public to see just how far he can go and what he can get away with. Making millions unemployed and then criticising them as scroungers, giving the public coffers to the greedy bankers, then even more money to Europe, allowing the price of living to sky rocket, as well as the cost of fuel... I'll bet even Cameron can't believe the public haven't come a calling to 10 Downing Street to hang him from the nearest lamp post! However, the elites plan could backfire, especially in America. When the people suddenly push back it may reach such a crescendo that they wont be able to regain control. In America there'll be a bloodbath as there citizens are armed...
A far better way of fighting back against the elite is by simply refusing to play their game. If everyone stayed at home and refused to comply its hard to see what they could do about it...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join