It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely Vivid Dream.

page: 1

join
share:
df1

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Despite all of the US chest beating, N.Korea is not a threat.

N.Korea will merge with S.Korea within the next 4 years.

I saw a map and a hand reach over the map erasing the border. S.Korea was green and N.Korea was red. When the border was erased N.Korea turned green also. The copyright below the legend was 2008.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
df1,
That was pretty good. The way the dream was structured, so clear & to the point, I can totally believe it was predictive. The "copyright" date clinches it for me. Nice job!

Of course...what road had to be traveled to get to reunification? And are they necessarily on "our side"?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Theres no way N Korea would merge with S Korea "willingly".... I think that dream would suggest the exact opposite of what your saying. It indicates that N Korea lost a war with S Korea and was thus taken over or merged by S Korea... but that doesnt make them any less of a threat. Your dream tells nothing of how much destruction N Korea may have caused to the US, S Korea or other countries before losing the war to S Korea and being forced to merge with S Korea... Therefor I would say your dream suggests that N Korea is a big threat and indicates they will go to war with S Korea within the next 4 years... but of course its simply a dream and that may not be true either. I think no one is really worried that N Korea would win a war and conquer S Korea (the US wouldnt let that happen) but theyre more worried about how much destruction the war could cause, especially if N Korea has nukes... and also if a conflict with N and S Korea could escalate into a world war.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by Skinnyb]

df1

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I do not normally have vivid dreams in color, nor do I have any history of predicting anything. I'm just stating what I saw with no consideration for symbols or interpretation. Maybe I've just been spending too much time on ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Could be possible that in the dream they were becoming unified in order to fight off a common enemy...

top topics

join