It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

I didn't realize I was obligated to spend every waking (and apparently sleeping) moment on ATS so I can see every post of yours. Am I allowed to shower?

Please excuse me. The response you were so anxious for:

Well, I read your post, along with all the replys.................It seems that the basis for your opinion is that the amounts 3.8% aluminum is very minute and not harmful...........................

No.
I said nothing about how harmful 3.8% aluminum may be. I said 3.8% is not an unusually high level of aluminum in soil.

I try to avoid eating soil.

edit on 3/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07cedfb828cb.jpg[/atsimg]

This does not look natural, at all. I took this picture 1 year ago.

Now people argue that these trails are left by commercial airplanes. So i went to www.radarvirtuel.com, it provides a live stream for all commercial airplanes currently airborne. I noticed that the planes leaving these trails were not displayed on them, they were not commercial. Also, these planes would fly in formation, 2-3 planes flying next to each other, leaving these trails.

Stop F****** denying.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Firstly, your picture is perfectly "natural". Of course, shooting directly into the Sun makes it appear even more ominous....I suppose that was intentional?

Secondly:

I took this picture 1 year ago.

..... So i went to www.radarvirtuel.com, it provides a live stream for all commercial airplanes currently airborne. I noticed that the planes leaving these trails were not displayed on them.....

Confused.

That photo posted was form one year ago.....but your mention of "radarvirtuel" makes it seem as if you accessed it only recently??

Which is the case? You accessed the radar website one year ago, at same time of the photo image, and only now mention it?

I realize that the strays from the OP topic, but it is a trend in all of these types of threads. In any event, is a good opportunity to point out (once again) that there is NO evidence, of any sort, of the current and on-going "spraying" claims. Not only a lack of such airplanes modified in any way, there is NO on-the-ground evidence of the handling and loading and support activities that would, by necessity, be required for any such imaginary "project"......

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Well, I read your post, along with all the replys.................It seems that the basis for your opinion is that the amounts 3.8% aluminum is very minute and not harmful...........................

No.
I said nothing about how harmful 3.8% aluminum may be. I said 3.8% is not an unusually high level of aluminum in soil.

I try to avoid eating soil.

Your whole argument is based on the fact that 3.8% is not harmful......................
Your assertion that you don't eat soil is really not a solid responce to my question, do we not get most of our fruits and vegetables from plants, vines, trees that are grown in SOIL?

Do our children not play in that same soil??

does not a large percentage of our population have daily contact with SOIL????????????????

Now, I'll pose the question in another fashion, if you would not eat 3.8% aluminum in your dinner, would you find it acceptable for children to play in it??

would you eat a potato that was grown in the 3.8% aluminum tainted soil???
edit on 2-3-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have seen the "chemtrails" but I do live close to a major airport and a small city airport so I usually just shrug it off as contrails. It is very cold and windy this year, I could see that having an effect on the way the contrails are forming. This phenomenon, of course, is not just unique to the USA. I haven't heard of anyone else testing soil to see a chemical content but the idea of somebody (government, TPTB) spraying chemicals for the purpose of harming humanity is obscene. We all breath the same air. This seems like another conspiracy that could be quashed if the "people" responsible would just explain why they are spraying whatever it is they are spraying. And if it is because of weather modification then so be it, I am not going to riot because they are doing something scientific.

Bare with me on this next thought. The last few nights I have heard/seen planes flying around which DO NOT have any lights on them. Nothing to show they are there. This is obviously extremely dangerous. Is there any LOGICAL reason why I keep seeing these? (Edit: I did some of my own research and came to no conclusion, except that sometimes military planes will fly without lights during secret training/missions. That being said I am almost 100% positive these are not military planes... I also do not believe that the military would be flying over a heavy populated area of the capital city at night.)
Finally. Let's add another scenario to the whole "spraying things" conspiracy. What if, the governments of the world, where aware that we are heading into a new ice age and they are trying to prevent it? Lining the atmosphere/skies with certain elements to help insulate the planet. We should all have realized by now, IMO, that global warming was a cover up (scam). Just my thought, rather than a "DOOM DOOM" scenario of government poisoning people, maybe they are trying to help us.
edit on 2/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Don't ask stupid questions. Ofcourse i took the picture while monitoring the radarvirtuel website. And no, i have made a thread about this, 1 year ago.

the picture is natural, but i was not talking about that 'natural'. I was talking about the trails being 'unnatural'. Do you get it? Sir?

Your statement of there being no evidence is plain stupid, but please proceed making a fool out of yourself, i enjoy it, please do continue.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You didn't actually read the OP did you. Whether or not it is harmful has nothing to do with it.

Aluminum is the second most common element found in soil. 3.8% is not a high level. It is actually below average. I probably do, and so do you, eat potatoes grown in soils with that amount of aluminum in it. It's there. It's always been there.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

The finished task is only as good as the quality of the tools used, and the skill of the user.

Any "fools" will ultimately be shown to be the ones who fell for this hoax.

Another radar tracking site, based out of Espana (Spain). Also has an interesting maritime ship tracker, too.

www.localizatodo.com...

I have just found it, and looks as if it cuts off above a certain latitude. Might be because I haven't navigated the site fully yet (it also requires a very fast Internet connection speed, that I may be lacking).

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Let’s start with the soil samples so frighteningly high in aluminum. The soil under Frances Mangel's house tested at 13,600 mg/k!. Brookings, Oregon; 38,000 mg/kg! Big numbers! 38,000 somethings must be a lot! But is it?

38,000 mg/kg is 38 grams per kilogram. That's 38 grams per thousand grams. That's 3.8%. Is 3.8% a lot? Let’s check. According the chart in the book linked below, the percentage of aluminu oxide in California soils ranged from 1.63 to 32.42. That translates to between 16,300 and 324,200 mg/kg. Samples from various locations in North America ranged from 3.26% to 14.16% (32,600 to 141,600 mg/kg). Oh, I should point out that these tests were done prior to 1920. Before jets. Before “chemtrails”. 3.8% doesn't seem to be a big deal.

It seems that you ARE stating that it's not a big deal?????????

I really do not think it's unreasonable that you just answer my questions with a yes or no.

Would you let your children play in sand (soil) that has 3.8% aluminum content?

Would you eat fruit or vegetables that are grown in aluminum contaminated soil?

Sorry, if you think I'm being pushy, but, sometimes just a simple question with a yes or no responce can offer more information than all the scientific statistics.

Thank You,
Parker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I'm stating that the levels found in the movie are not unusually high, not even high at all.
I answered you.
My children (child) play in soil which contains aluminum. So do yours.
I eat potatoes grown in soil which contains aluminum. So do you.

Aluminum is found naturally in soil. 3.8% is an average level.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

do you know where aluminum comes from? Do you think Renolds has a magic button that makes aluminum foil just appear?
educate yourself here

I'd be more worried if there was none. That would be very strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Do you drink beverages that are in aluminum containers? Do you drink directly from the cans?? Putting your lips and tongue directly on the metal???

Educate yourself.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

do you know where aluminum comes from? Do you think Renolds has a magic button that makes aluminum foil just appear?
educate yourself here

Quite impressive...........

But, I don't remember there being any doubt where the aluminum is coming from, just the fact that Phage does not believe 3.8% aluminum content is a problem
So, please educate yourself, and READ my questions.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'm stating that the levels found in the movie are not unusually high, not even high at all.
I answered you.
My children (child) play in soil which contains aluminum. So do yours.
I eat potatoes grown in soil which contains aluminum. So do you.

Aluminum is found naturally in soil. 3.8% is an average level.

Thank You Phage,

I just wanted to know how you personally felt about you or your family coming into contact, or possibly ingesting the amount of aluminum we were talking about.

Regards,
Parker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Do you drink beverages that are in aluminum containers? Do you drink directly from the cans?? Putting your lips and tongue directly on the metal???

Educate yourself.....

I see you are back....................had to wait for your boss to repond first????????????????

Again, NO ONE SAID WE ARE NOT EXPOSED TO ALUMINUM,...................................

I was simply trying to get Phage to clarify his response that 3.8% aluminum was safe by his standards..........

Oh, by the way how much aluminum content is passed onto the soda that comes out of the can????????????

Parker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Originally posted by network dude

educate yourself here

Quite impressive...........

But, I don't remember there being any doubt where the aluminum is coming from, just the fact that Phage does not believe 3.8% aluminum content is a problem
So, please educate yourself, and READ my questions.

I guess I don't understand. I thought the purpose of this thread was that the movie took a normal number and tried to make it seem like a terrible thing was happening. Phage was just listing the truth behind the tests to show that they were indeed not out of line numbers for any general location, and therefore not proof that "chemtrails" caused any terrible incident.

I was showing the reason those levels aren't a big deal. Aluminum is a natural resource found in the same dirt that was being tested. So it would be like testing for alcohol in my beer, if you don't find any, I'm gonna be pissed off. It's expected.

I love education and will eagerly look at any proof that is offered in order to learn.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Your whole argument is based on the fact that 3.8% is not harmful......................
Your assertion that you don't eat soil is really not a solid responce to my question, do we not get most of our fruits and vegetables from plants, vines, trees that are grown in SOIL?

Do our children not play in that same soil??

does not a large percentage of our population have daily contact with SOIL????????????????

Now, I'll pose the question in another fashion, if you would not eat 3.8% aluminum in your dinner, would you find it acceptable for children to play in it??

edit on 2-3-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

Actually, if you knew any chemistry or geology, you would know that children, if they are allowed outside to play, usually play in 8.2% aluminum. "About 8.2% of the earth's crust is composed of aluminum." education.jlab.org... So it appears that if anything is being "sprayed", it is reducing the Al content of the earth's natural composition by more than one-half. Of course, it must be really fast-acting transmogrifying pixie dust, too, because to change mass 27 Al to a mass 26 isotope, which would really drive a mass spec nutso, by electron capture, takes, oh, about 70,000 years.
And children usually play in "dirt." Gardeners and farmers play in soil. There is a difference
I apologize for sourcing scientific facts in this discussion. I now realize using science or fact is unfair when discussing "chemtrails."

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes.

And so do you - or even soil that has more than that.

Do you know where your fries/chips/crisps are grown?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I get the part where you don't believe in chemtrails, but why is it so god damn important for you to make sure that we don't believe in it? Like contrails and chemtrails, can't we co-exist? Think about it. Satanism. New world order. Inter-dimensional beeings. Ancient aliens. UFO-war in Antarctica. Reptilian reporters. Anyone with a tad sense of logic understand that exhaust alone under no circumstances could cause clouds. We see they are there. Then why the he** are all chemtrail threads put in skunk works? Why is there a team of people proclaiming that they think its' ridiculous, and they make threads themselves along the same line? If all the people of the world would see the government for what it really is, people would be lynched. Chemtrails is one of those things you really wanna keep a lid on.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I guess I don't understand. I thought the purpose of this thread was that the movie took a normal number and tried to make it seem like a terrible thing was happening. Phage was just listing the truth behind the tests to show that they were indeed not out of line numbers for any general location, and therefore not proof that "chemtrails" caused any terrible incident.

Everyone is missing the point of the tests and some are quite content to let that happen..
Yes Al makes up around 8% of the earth's crust.
Yes 3.8% in the soil is nothing special...
But these tests were constructed to check for Al in the AIR....

Now would Phage or anyone else care to show me what is normal concentrations of Al in the air and we'll go from there..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join