It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

They should organize their faith into a religion. Then they can petition for tax exempt status. Then they can use collections to fund "chemtrail" research...... nah, that involves being proactive.
edit on 20-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
These videos are very different for very obvious reasons.

The first one shows an empty sky that is eventually completely covered by chem/contrails.
The second one shows a bunch of clouds moving around.

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by adeclerk

Again, I never paid much attention to this topic but this video definitely makes me think twice.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Jezus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

People point out "chemtrails" and we show the evidence that they are nothing more then contrails, and when you are not satisfied you ask for us for "proof" because you do not know the difference between "proof" and "evidence."

My apologies..
I must have missed the post that contained the evidence the trails in the video were just contrails..
Could you please tell me where that post is?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Here, maybe this can better explain.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

OK....let's try this again....

"Your" video...those first 30 seconds. Go, watch again.

Back, yet? Now......LOOK at the :33 point....see those coming in from the top of screen? Those are MORE normal high-level clouds, much like the example in the other video (and countless others, just search UTube).

Back to the first 30 secs.....note, how thin, and spread out the contrails become. DO they look like...well, lke CIRRUS clouds? (Yes..the answer is yes).

More....look how they move, across the sky. We don't have the actual ratio, from the UTube poster (because, he/she wnats you to think they're "evil" and "dangerous"...). But, we can guess, while watching the airplanes....a typical speed, at altitude,is about 7 to 8 miles per minute. Look at the time, in the time-lapse, in seconds that they pass through the camera's field of view....and we estimate the distance (approx.) that we see, there.

Work it out, crunch the numbers.

Point is....just as is normal, the upper level airmass is moving....and the high clouds? they STAY up there. This is also normal, and typical.

Don't buy into this sensationalist garbage and hype, of these stupid "chem"-trail pushers. It is a con, a scam and a hoax....

edit on Fri 20 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

People point out "chemtrails" and we show the evidence that they are nothing more then contrails, and when you are not satisfied you ask for us for "proof" because you do not know the difference between "proof" and "evidence."

My apologies..
I must have missed the post that contained the evidence the trails in the video were just contrails..

You seem to not understand the burden of proof. You see, you are making the extraordinary claim that the government is spraying 'chemstuff' for some reason in the sky, so therefore you should have some extraordinary, damning evidence of this spraying.

Got any?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

My apologies..

Apology accepted

The evidence is that they look, and behave just like contrails which is backed up by 80+ years of scientific research and data.

No evidence exists that support the idea that "chemtrails" exist.

edit on 20-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

You seem to not understand the burden of proof. You see, you are making the extraordinary claim that the government is spraying 'chemstuff' for some reason in the sky, so therefore you should have some extraordinary, damning evidence of this spraying.

No, he doesnt understand. He just repeats his beliefs over and over and over and over and calls us sheep.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Got any?

Are you saying the Government has NEVER sprayed chemicals on unsuspecting citizens??

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Got any?

Are you saying the Government has NEVER sprayed chemicals on unsuspecting citizens??

No, that would be false. They have sprayed in isolated, small scale experiments, before.

Is that evidence of 'chemtrailing' today? No.

So I'll ask again,
Got any evidence?
edit on 5/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The question then is NOT whether they have sprayed chemicals on us but whether they are still doing it today..
Considering it took decades to get disclosure about the past spraying then it's logical to assume we may not have proof of any current spraying yet..

That does not rule out it's happening and the fact that the Government is capable of this nefarious act has already been proven.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You seem to not understand that there is zero evidence of any kind supporting the current spraying.

That does not rule out it's happening and the fact that the Government is capable of this nefarious act has already been proven.

Right, the lack of evidence supporting 'chemtrails' rules out that it is occuring.

"Chemtrails" are just contrails (ice particles), just like a cloud.

Besides, the spraying that was done was at low altitudes and invisible (aerosols are usually invisible).
edit on 5/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Personally I don't give a damn what your opinion is..

Lack of evidence is not proof...
I have seen proof of nefarious spraying by our Governments on unsuspecting citizens..
That is undeniable.

You can stick to the Government line all you wish..
I notice you're new so that's not unusual...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You are right. It doesnt mean they arent spraying us. They very well may be. It's not unfathomable. But until someone comes up with actual, verifiable evidence, I'm going to remain incredulous.

Wouldn't you want evidence to support your theory?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Exactly. You have no evidence that the lines in the sky are chemtrails.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You are right. It doesnt mean they arent spraying us. They very well may be. It's not unfathomable. But until someone comes up with actual, verifiable evidence, I'm going to remain incredulous.

Of course I want evidence before I say chemtrails exist..
But I have seen some odd contrails and will keep an open mind..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Personally I don't give a damn what your opinion is..

That's fine, but my opinion is based on fact. Are you willing to admit yours is based on faith?

Right. So you do understand the burden of proof, sort of, you just choose to ignore it when it goes against your beliefs?

I have seen proof of nefarious spraying by our Governments on unsuspecting citizens..

Wow, you've seen proof? That's amazing, proof without evidence! A world first, if I could applaud you over the internet, I surely would.

You can stick to the Government line all you wish..

I forgot that the 'chemtrail' hoax started with a paper from the USAF University. Stick to the disinfo all you'd like, I honestly don't care what you have to hide, or why you are promoting the false belief in the 'chemstuff' hoax.

I notice you're new so that's not unusual...

I've been a member for months longer than you have.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

....odd contrails....

And, there are many "odd" clouds (I presume you meant, shape-wise).

IN fact, since contrails ARE clouds, the possibilities of various shapes are....well, virtually endless....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Of course I want evidence before I say chemtrails exist..
But I have seen some odd contrails and will keep an open mind..

It's not keeping an open mind when you are believing something based on faith, when the facts and evidence suggest otherwise.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That's fine, but my opinion is based on fact. Are you willing to admit yours is based on faith?

The only FACT you have is that contrails exist..
Not that EVERY trail we see is just a contrail...

What a shrill

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join