It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It occurs to me that one can look like a genius, but actually be a fool. Like contrails.
Yes, a contrail may actually "persist" under the right conditions. But, suddenly, there seems to be an awful lot of "right" conditions, because boy do they persist.
But, that is pure speculation, now isn't it? Let's feed the trolls.....

The skies are awfully hazy these days. Very few really clear days. In fact, almost none. But, you have to really be looking to notice, but, that is an observation that, again, falls into pure speculation.

Funny, but we are all speculating. Some insist that nothing is being sprayed, but of course, they are speculating. They don't really know. They ask for "evidence", knowing that they can explain away anything. In fact, there is almost nothing that they cannot explain away outside of gravity, taxes and death. Give them an inch, and they will have you questioning gravity.

But, that of course is the side I take on this subject. I know from my observations, that something is being sprayed, because the skies are not normal, and the clouds are very often not normal.

In fact, the world is truly upside down. We are governed by criminals, and "we" attack and kill innocent people. "WE" are only concerned about OWNING the weather, or some other such nonsense that only criminal masterminds obsess about. That is how our economy works...to steal resources and enslave others...and ourselves, because "we" actually are not in control of anything at all.

"They" are. The architects of our world. Forget GOD, they already have, and because WE have, we submit to the new GOD. The new architects, and their minions here on ATS.

Evidence of chemtrail spraying, is like evidence that the Japan Earthquake is doom for mankind. Certainly, it is doom for many men, women, children, and countless other creatures that may or may not actually appreciate a GOD, but probably not mankind. But, who knows? Perhaps YOU are being subject to radiation that will ultimately make you suffer from cancers no one has ever heard of. Or your children. Can you say definitively, NO?

Of course you cannot. And you cannot even begin to say what your government is currently subjecting you to, or, probably what the government has subjected you to in the past. If that is true, you are truly a fool.

Try to come to a chemtrail discussion with the understanding that you really don't know #, because you don't. And, if you do? Enlighten us. But, don't pretend you know nothing is going on. Spare us, you ignorant.....human.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

If you want to know so bad, go ahead and do a little research for once. We aren't claiming they are true, your demand for evidence of any kind from us is illogical www.abovetopsecret.com... whether or not you or others have been humored before.

You're on drugs..
My whole questioning was based on people like weedwhacker looking at a video and saying they are nothing but contrails..

How can anyone make that claim without proof?
It is NOT me making the claim so it is NOT me that needs to show proof...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

If you want to know so bad, go ahead and do a little research for once. We aren't claiming they are true, your demand for evidence of any kind from us is illogical www.abovetopsecret.com... whether or not you or others have been humored before.

You're on drugs..
My whole questioning was based on people like weedwhacker looking at a video and saying they are nothing but contrails..

So you AREN'T claiming those are 'chemtrails'? Because here's the thing; Contrails are actually PROVEN to exist, where as chemtrails are not proven. SO if you are going to claim they are 'chemtrails' the burden of proof is on you, friend.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
And you cannot even begin to say what your government is currently subjecting you to, or, probably what the government has subjected you to in the past. If that is true, you are truly a fool.

Try to come to a chemtrail discussion with the understanding that you really don't know #, because you don't. And, if you do? Enlighten us. But, don't pretend you know nothing is going on. Spare us, you ignorant.....human.

And you have evidence of what it is 'the government' is spraying? Can you share what it is? I'd really like to know.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

But I think people should see this video.

Why? What is in the video that you find so important? Does it explain the chemical make up of 'chemtrails'? Does it provide evidence for these never-proven-to-be-true phenomenon? Or is it just a video of what is more than likely contrails (something that IS proven to exist)?
edit on 20-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

You're on drugs..

I would have to say that 80 years of scientific research is enough evidence to back anyone identifying a contrail. Or at least for people who understand grade school science.

Your whole questioning is based on the fact zero evidence of "chemtrails" has been presented.

You are NOT arguing from logic so it is safe to assume you're NOT right.

People point out "chemtrails" and we show the evidence that they are nothing more then contrails, and when you are not satisfied you ask for us for "proof" because you do not know the difference between "proof" and "evidence."

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Well, if you would "really" like to know what is being sprayed, do some research.
If you believe nothing is being sprayed? Fine. I am cool with that. State as much, but don't try to convince people like me that nothing is being sprayed because you have nothing to base that upon.

But, admit it. You are trying to convince people that nothing is going on at all, aren't you? Even though, you don't know. I get it that you don't have your evidence, but you haven't tried to collect any have you?

You cross the line when you persist that nothing will show up under a microscope that you haven't even looked into.

Get it?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So, Gringo, give it up.
Why persist like a persistent contrail? You don't have any answers for us. You are a distraction from whatever truth lies out there.
But, you like it that way don't you? You must.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well, if you would "really" like to know what is being sprayed, do some research.
If you believe nothing is being sprayed? Fine. I am cool with that. State as much, but don't try to convince people like me that nothing is being sprayed because you have nothing to base that upon.

But wait, what do YOU base your assumption that every line you see in the sky is a chemtrail? That's what I'm asking for.

But, admit it. You are trying to convince people that nothing is going on at all, aren't you?

Convince? I'm just asking you what evience you have that something IS going on. I've been asking you for about a week now.

Even though, you don't know. I get it that you don't have your evidence, but you haven't tried to collect any have you?

And have you been collecting this evidence to prove what you are so sure exists?I am more than open to being shown that chemtrails exist. I'm merely providing you the opportunity to convince me.

You cross the line when you persist that nothing will show up under a microscope that you haven't even looked into.

When have I said it wouldnt show up? All ANYONE here has done is ask for evidence. And, I have to admit, you are REALLY good at avoiding that simple request.

So, please, provide some proof, or at the very least explain why you think they exist.

Get it?

edit on 20-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So, Gringo, give it up.
Why persist like a persistent contrail? You don't have any answers for us. You are a distraction from whatever truth lies out there.
But, you like it that way don't you? You must.

All of you have been given many answers.The search button is at the top of the page.

I prefer to base my arguments in logic, which is why my "truth" may differ from yours.

You should read this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
o, after 27 pages of peopel claiming chemtrails are covering our skies, and 27pages of people asking for proof, all we have is Stewie telling people they need to prove they DONT exist.

Fascinating.

The thing is, if the government WERE spraying us, the best way to cover it up would be to have a bunch of hucksters ducking and jiving around simple requests for evidence, making it appear as if there is no evidence.

So, chemtrailers, can you stop assassinating your own character and point this skeptic towards some reasonable evidence that shows me WHAT they are spraying,and how it was discovered?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Are you really that dense?
I don't care if you believe me about chemtrails.
I can't prove they exist. I believe they exist.
I don't believe that what YOU call contrails are normal contrails.
Period.
I have my reasons for believing they are not normal based upon my observations which YOU cannot refute. I only ask others to observe on their own, and not to listen to someone who says there is nothing to look for, because....

YOU don't know IF, WHAT, WHO, or WHY something MAY be being sprayed. That is left to larger minds.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Jezus

But I think people should see this video.

Why? What is in the video that you find so important?

The first 30 seconds.

I never paid attention to this topic.

I never knew contrails/chemtrails whatever you want to call them actually had an observable effect on the sky as a whole.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

You do comprehend the concept of "time lapse", yes? The "first 30 seconds" is not only 30 seconds of real time, you realize this, right?

I never knew contrails/chemtrails whatever you want to call them actually had an observable effect on the sky as a whole.

What are cirrus clouds? Do you know? Do you know how, and in what conditions they form, and how in Nature?

Do you know that contrails are no different, in composition, from cirrus clouds? They are made of the exact same thing...ice crystals.

When conditions are conducive to contrail formation, conditions are also ripe for cirrus clouds to form. The existence OF the contrails will also contribute to more formation of cirrus. There is a bootstrap effect.

The action of the airplanes passing through the airmass triggers what will occur anyway, naturally.

Learn some meteorology, maybe are resources online. I ave learned it in other ways, so never searched for online (free) educations....some UTube videos probably exist, for starters...not all UTube is crap, there is some informative stuff, too.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Here is a video of clouds forming *gasp* without contrails!

You do realize that clouds existed before persistent contrails, right?

(P.S.- The conditions that make persistent contrails possible happen to be *gasp* ideal for cirrus cloud formation, or what you chemies call the "persistent haze/ spreading out" in the sky. It's basic meteorology/science, read a book on clouds.)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I understand you believe. I'm glad you can admit you have not a shred of evidence to support your belief.

I don't believe that what YOU call contrails are normal contrails. Period.

Again, your believe is noted. Punctuation mark.

I have my reasons for believing they are not normal based upon my observations which YOU cannot refute. I only ask others to observe on their own, and not to listen to someone who says there is nothing to look for, because....

Bummer, because I'm more than willing to be shown evidence.

YOU don't know IF, WHAT, WHO, or WHY something MAY be being sprayed. That is left to larger minds.

You are right, I don't know if what who or why they are spraying. I was hoping you did. It appears you dont.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I don't believe that what YOU call contrails are normal contrails.
Period.

Thank you for proving that "chemtrailers" don't argue with logic or evidence.

Your observations do not need to be refuted, as they are no form of evidence.

Did these larger minds also make you not pay attention in science class?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Neither do you, because.....you know, without evidence no one is spraying.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The ironic thing for me is, I used to assume chemtrails were real and prevalent. I scoffed at anyone who told me they were merely 'contrails'. Then I started reading some of these threads full of posts like the one you are responding to, that attack but never provide evidence, and it made me begin to see there is no real evidence, likely because they dont exist. SO either people like Stewie are active disinfo, or they are just proving their 'belief' is a hoax.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join