It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by crompton
This post is so funny it is tragic.
I have spent my entire life (45 years) doing outdoor pursuits, fishing, cycling, photography etc and do not have any memories or photographic evidence from the 1970s or 80s of this phenomenon.
I can only assume that the 10 persona shills are actively trying to debunk the whole chem-trail story as this is their mission for the time being.
How anyone can say that persistent chem-trails are "normal" shows that the never bothered looking at the sky as a child or are only in their teens now.
Sunny days used to be normal but now any chance of a wholly sunny day is blotted out with thin ribbons of plane exhaust, looking at this logically does this mean that 21st century planes are less efficient than 1960s and 70s ones. Surely if this is vapour we are seeing then an awful lot of heat is being wasted from the planes engines, even more than super-sonic planes such as Concorde which most definitely did not leave "persistent contrails".
Any jet engine engineers care to comment on why this might be?

has it ever occurred to you that there is FAR more air traffic nowadays than 40 plus years ago??

Also, did you even READ the OP? Your post implies you didnt

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
phew!

read the whole damn thread. Funny to see how many people COMPLETELY skip the OP and the specific info it presets in favor of claiming something along the lines of 'chemtrails exist and i refuse to believe anything otherwise!"

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Aye, that basically sums it up. Chemtrail belief is probably one of the fallacious there is.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Back to the OP, it does look like they are mostly testing dirt or dirty water. It also seems like they did not realize when they started making the film that dirt is 7% aluminum, which basically accounts for ALL of their varying results.

One example: they like to tout a figure of 61,100 ug/l found in supposedly pristine snow on Mt Shasta. They fail to note that this snow was sampled in the middle of summer (mid-July), during a state-wide wildfire and during the driest and hottest season on record. It should have been very obvious that the snow surface in those conditions is going to have some dirt on it.

(Dates in US format, MM/DD/YY, so July 9th, 2008)

Wikipedia article on fires, note satellite image date:
en.wikipedia.org...

Original test results, with dates:
www.thetruthdenied.com...

edit on 9-5-2011 by Uncinus because: typos

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I'd heard that number bandied about before but couldn't find the report. Thanks for that.

One can hardly expect "pristine" snow samples in the middle of summer. And for some reason, no testing for mundane substances (iron, silicon, etc.), just the scary stuff.

edit on 5/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
For anyone who's interested:

Chemtrails Explained by Insider A. C. Griffith.

zedek.us...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

You tried to post this EXACT SAME THING in another thread.

It was addressed, there.

Hoping to slip under the "radar"???

Here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Except, you added "Project Cloverleaf" in the other one....so, not "exactly" the same, but same link.

Oh, and here is the answer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Fri 13 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ARE THEY SPRAYING ANYTHING?

That is the topic.

Definitely...and definitively...YES.

What?....What are they spraying? I admit I don't know. But I DO know Bull# when I read it.

Why is ATS blessed with SO MANY "know it alls" when it comes to anything ATMOSPHERIC. For whatever reason, when we speculate about the # they are spraing on us...suddenly, the experts come out of the woodwork here on ATS, to CONSTANTLY remind us, that we are....delusional.

Reads like a script. And of course, it is. YOU are simply NOT going to be of the mindset that spraying is happening. It is simply, unacceptable. It cannot stand. No chemtrail thread can be uncontested. It is simply TOO important to carry on this false reality....

It is really quite simple when you look at this subject from an impartial perspective. WHY are certain people SO determined to eliminate all other perspectives? The SAME people? Why do they care?

ATS members...do some research. Look at these other members that are constantly arguing the "party" line..and ask yourself, why? Why would they be here, year after year...

Traitors to humanity, that is what they are. Any one of us can have a different perspective, or a different opinion. But, if you come at this subject DAY after DAY, month after month, year after year.....

YOU have an agenda.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

That is the topic.

Definitely...and definitively...YES.

What?....What are they spraying? I admit I don't know.

Well, that's start. You dont know.

Why is ATS blessed with SO MANY "know it alls" when it comes to anything ATMOSPHERIC. For whatever reason, when we speculate about the # they are spraing on us...suddenly, the experts come out of the woodwork here on ATS, to CONSTANTLY remind us, that we are....delusional.

Interesting perspective. I often ask myself a similar question; Why is ATS full of so many people who demand to continue this debate about 'chemtrails', regardless of the total absence of any actual EVIDENCE of any kind whatsoever.

Reads like a script. And of course, it is. YOU are simply NOT going to be of the mindset that spraying is happening. It is simply, unacceptable. It cannot stand. No chemtrail thread can be uncontested. It is simply TOO important to carry on this false reality...

It is really quite simple when you look at this subject from an impartial perspective. WHY are certain people SO determined to eliminate all other perspectives? The SAME people? Why do they care?.

I guess you have a hard time understanding how much it pains one with scientific knowledge and training to see people falsely and blindly perpetuating something completely devoid of any science or fact.

ATS members...do some research. Look at these other members that are constantly arguing the "party" line..and ask yourself, why? Why would they be here, year after year...

Again, I ask myself about why, year after year, people still perpetuate the completely fact-less pseudo science behind 'chemtrails'. It must be a nefarious plot to dumb down the populace with pseudo science. You are all here on ATS trying to systematically dumb down the entire forum and humanity as a whole to better engender the lizard overlord takeover.

Traitors to humanity, that is what they are. Any one of us can have a different perspective, or a different opinion. But, if you come at this subject DAY after DAY, month after month, year after year.....

Yes, anyone who has an opinion that differs from yours and GASP challenges you to get some actual evidence to support your pseudo-scientific 'theory' is a 'traitor to humanity'

YOU have an agenda.

Funny, i think YOU have an agenda.

edit on 13-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yes, in fact, I DO have an agenda.
I constantly try to get people to think for themselves. BUT, I am extremely curious for some reason...

What, exactly, do you think MY agenda is? Surely you have a basis...based upon...?

What am I selling?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Stewie ----

READ, and learn. Pay close attention:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Stewie:
Traitors to humanity, that is what they are....

What a crock.......

edit on Fri 13 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I knew I would here from the "automatically generated response"...

Get a real life, program. Or prove you HAVE one.

Note: This reply is automatically generated as a response to your request for service. Do NOT reply.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yes, in fact, I DO have an agenda.

A HA! You admit it!

I constantly try to get people to think for themselves.

"Think" being used euphemistically, i presume.

BUT, I am extremely curious for some reason...

Indeed you are

What, exactly, do you think MY agenda is? Surely you have a basis...based upon...?

I base it on the same methodology chemtrailers use; I think so, therefore it's fact.

What am I selling?

i dont know. Girl scout cookies? I like the carmel ones.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I knew I would here from the "automatically generated response"...

Get a real life, program. Or prove you HAVE one.

Note: This reply is automatically generated as a response to your request for service. Do NOT reply.

He just provided you with a well-thought-out bit of information and you blindly dismiss him as a 'bot'? Why, that' JUST what a Bot would do!
So, by your own logic, you re a bot!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

DON'T reply to ....has been reported.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Of course you have reported me. It all fits nicely.
You bring nothing to a debate, you criticize everyone whom has any real life experience...so OF COURSE you will report. You pretend to be rational, but you, of course, are not.
You know how to play the game, I do give you that. But, I surely know I HAVE a legacy, program man.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Why are you so angry? You sure are spending a lot of time calling people 'bots' and questioning their 'agenda'. How about providing some evidence to support your 'chemtrail' claims instead of spending so much energy calling people names?

As for your claims of "debate", you havent even attempted to debate. I tend to think people who bandy about accusations with such frequency may be projecting a bit.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Why am I so angry?
Who said I was angry?

Yes, they are. In my opinion.

In my opinion, there are a very few that are doing an incredible amount of damage. They are killing thousands of innocent people, and endangering the entire planet and all of its inhabitants. The DOCUMENTED damage is quite clear, but of course, there is always the undocumented.

Angry? Me? How could you ever get that idea????

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

And what EVIDENCE do you have to support your OPINION?

Or does an opinion count as a debatable fact in your world? I have yet to see one piece of evidence of these so called chemtrails hold water. not one. what you got?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join