It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Yes. Testing was done in the past. And the public knew nothing about it until it eventually came to light. No one was looking for evidence.

Now we have a global program going on in plain sight with thousands of enthusiasts looking for real evidence for more than 10 years and they can't find a single piece of it. Fighting for "disclosure".

All they can do is make up claims that contrails cannot persist. Produce fake images of "chemtrail" planes. Claim that normal metal levels are unusual. Provide the results of poorly done tests and blame them on "chemtrails". Point their fingers at proposed programs and claim them as proof. Wave patents around and claim them as proof.

You'd think they could do better than that if there was something happening.

edit on 3/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes. Testing was done in the past. And the public knew nothing about it until it eventually came to light.

Your thread title is.

Given the Governments past record and known experiments my answer would be a resounding YES...

Your thread doesn't mention volumes or scale...

So what's your answer ??

Do you think they are spraying ANYTHING ??

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The chemtrail story today is not about spraying somethign that is thought to be perfectly safe, and although these are evidence that the Govts concerned have experimented on the population in the past, they are not evidence that anything is being done right now.

Nah, of course not...
Just because it's a proven fact the Government in the past has deliberately sprayed dangerous chemicals on unsuspecting civilians in no way means they are doing it today.....

At last - one of them realises it........somehow I think he's tryingto be sarcastic tho...despite stumbling on the truth.

Look - try this - did you ever speed? (I did) Did you get caught? (I did) Does that mean you are speeding right now? (I'm not - I'm sitting at a desk which is going nowhere fast!)

The Government of today only has our best interests at heart and are fully open and transparent..

Really? gosh - I'm glad you cleared that up for me - I thoughthey weer trying to rip me off with taxes, hep their big-business mates screw me with high prices, hold down my wages and varius otehr things that piss me off - I'm glad you set me right about that!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Yes. Testing was done in the past. And the public knew nothing about it until it eventually came to light.

Your thread title is.

Given the Governments past record and known experiments my answer would be a resounding YES...

what known experiments, and how do they prove that anything is being sprayed right now?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Phage

Your thread title is.

what known experiments, and how do they prove that anything is being sprayed right now?

There's many examples of KNOWN past experiments including spraying..
So do you care to answer the question I directed at Phage ?

Do you think they ARE spraying ANYTHING ??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Alan Watt is in this film DONT TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER.

Odd that HAARP is not only a weather manipulation, but also mind wave frequency influencing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yes I know there's known experiments in the past - I thought you might be talking about some that actually have some linkage to the current chemtrail hoax. All the ones I've ever sen any info about seem to have no relevance at all, so I was thinking that perhaps you had something that had an actual connection & I'd be interested in that.

As for your question - who is "they"?, what sort of "spraying" are you refering to, and what is your definition of "anything"?

Is someoen spraying something, somewhere - absolutely - every day there are chemicals being sprayed from aircraft - agricultural (fertiliser, weed killer, seeds,fire starting...all sorts of stuff), cloud seeding, power line cleaning, firefighting.

Depending upon your definition of "spraying" then every aircraft in the world is "spraying" exhaust fumes, pressurised a/c are "spraying" cabin exhaust air and "gray water".

OK - so you're going to say I'm being silly or something........but honestly since you ask such a general question it is the only sort of answer I can give - why don't you ask something specific?

Like "Do you think commercial aircraft on regular passenger and cargo services, or military tankers, are being used or doctored in any way, by [anyone], to spread harmful [or special] chemicals in the atmosphere to accomplish [some goal or other - or a range of goals as you see fit but at least enough to define a reasonable question please]?" or something like that - it's not perfect but it is the sort of form that perhaps can receive a sensible answer.

And just in case it helps here's my take on what I think is being sprayed in the common sense that I understand it:

1/ Agricultural operations - seed, weedkiller, fertiliser, firestarting, etc
2/ Cloud seeding - rain creation using silver iodide, CO2 or similar with the intent of creating rain
3/ Fire fighting - water and chemical fire retardant
4/ Other industrial uses - eg power line cleaning
5/ Fuel overload - fuel dumping to reduce aircraft weight for landing and/or as a precuationary measure to reduce the risk of fire in case of an expected crash landing
6/ Gray water - sink drains (galley, hand washing, etc) , but not toilet waste possibly except from some very old a/c still fitted with "long drops" - I can recall those fitted to ex-AF DC-3's in the 70's!!
(but I doubt any are allowed anywhere civilised any more)

Off hand I can't think of anything else......but I might not have covered everything that I know of ...I've just done what I can remember right now.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

OK - so you're going to say I'm being silly or something........but honestly since you ask such a general question it is the only sort of answer I can give - why don't you ask something specific?

I didn't ask the question, it's the thread title..
I just asked what your answer is..

BTW,
THEY would be the Government..
SPRAYING is from planes..
ANYTHING would be anything we are NOT told about..
Well that's my take on what the thread title is asking

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

There is no credible evidence that "the Government" is spraying from planes "anything we are NOT told about."

Simple enough?

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

There is no credible evidence that "the Government" is spraying from planes "anything we are NOT told about."
Simple enough?
deny ignorance
jw

deny ignorance??
It's a KNOWN FACT they have done so many times...
Why would anyone not believe they are still doing it?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I didn't ask the question, it's the thread title..
I just asked what your answer is..

BTW,
THEY would be the Government..
SPRAYING is from planes..
ANYTHING would be anything we are NOT told about..
Well that's my take on what the thread title is asking

So the Government (which Government?) are using Aer Lingus, Luftansa, Continental, British Airways, Virgin, Ryanair, Easyjet etall to spray us in a manner that means the spraying looks in every way identical to contrails, as desrcibed and studied for decades by meteorlogists.

Not impossible. But is it a credible hypothesis?

Or maybe what look and act like contrails left by commercial airliners are just contrails?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Simple enough?
deny ignorance
jw

deny ignorance??

Yes, please!

No, it is not. Show me the credible evidence that our Government is spraying from planes anything we are NOT told about.

These would be the people who would ask for more than speculation, misinterpretation and misrepresentation of data, and irrational rants from people espousing a theory or a belief in all caps.

Take some of the examples suggested by the faithful:

Eugenics - random killing of Americans by "TPTB?" To what purpose? Destroy an unlimited revenue stream?
That is idiotic and nonsensical; if that was the true purpose, why not spray the ignorant and non-productive?

Climate control? After 25 years, don't you think there'd be some positive results? Instead, we hear from the AGW religion that climate continues down a path we started on 150 years ago, and move ever-quickly along!

Geo-engineering? Again, what has been accomplished? Where are the watered deserts, the barren cornfields, the annihilated peoples that believers claim are the long-standing (if inconsistent) goals?

Hiding UFO's/Nibiru/Planet X? What prevents everyone else from seeing them; or, are you one of those who believe that if you can't see it, no one else anywhere can either?

Protection from solar flares? Don't we have a magnetosphere for that? How would spray from airplanes eliminate global effects of electromagnetic radiation?

Ignorant people have long tried to explain what they do not, or do not want to, understand with tales of fear and destruction. Some find in it a sense (or the reality) of power over the weak and credulous.

They take little bits of information from here, mix in some from over there, borrow a little from somewhere else (never truly attempting to understand ANY of the parts, much less the whole) and spread a virtual pate' of belief and faith that they know better, that everything they don't know is bad or evil, then sell it to those who are willing to suspend logic and rational thought in exchange for inclusion.

I'll answer your question as it was presented; IN THE PRESENT:

There is no credible evidence that our Government IS spraying from planes anything we are not told about.

Nothing posted in the 23 previous pages comes even close to credible, much less evidence, otherwise.

deny ignorance (at least make an effort)
jw
edit on 14-3-2011 by jdub297 because: quotes

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

deny ignorance??

Why do you repeat the mantra "deny ignorance" and then promptly try to encourage ignorance through belief in sunsupported assertions as valid proof??!!

There are many things that governments have done in the past - good and bad - the FACT that something was done in the past is not evidence that it is happening now.

By way of analogy I have had speeding tickets in the past - a couple of "drunk in charge" conviction in my wild impetuous youth - but today I am not drunk driving. I won't be tomorrow either, and I'm pretty sure I won't be the day after ....nor any other time soon.

the German Govt has waged war on Russia twice in the last 100 years (and vice versa) - but I'm pretty sure they aren't doing so now....at least not with panzers and stosstruppen!

And so on and so forth.

Because ther is no verifiable evidence to show that they are doing it now!

Why would anyone believe they ARE doing it when there is not one piece of verifiable evidence to support such a conclusion??

Heck there isn't even any credible non-verified evidence - an eye witness - a whistle blower, a decent sample of the material, a sample of fuel, a photo of an attachment to an aeroplane - none of those exist even in an initial, uninvestigated form.

When will you realise that if you want to prove something is happening NOW (or in the recent past) you need evidence that it is happening NOW (or in the recent past), and stop trying to link stuff that is simply irrelevant??!!

edit on 14-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Deny government shill / dis-info agent ignorance.

One is a chemtrail and the other one is a contrail

Deny ignorance of unqualified pseudo-scientist unemployed pilots

Peter Vereecke speaks about the Belfort-Groups report .....Case Orange:

Deny ignorance of the wanna-be / self-proclaimed "experts" of science and knowledge with narcissistic attitudes and arrogant superiority complexes

The Real Scientists say chemtrails do exist
coto2.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The belfort group's so called scientific report is a self-praising piece of nonsense that one verifiable conclusion - that NATO's AWACs a/c need new engines.

It tries to look like real science to improve its credibility, which obviously worked with you - although to be honest I dont' think anynoe has to look like science to be credible with you - they just have to agree with you.

A succinct summary of its "conclusions" and "recommendations" is here.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

The belfort group's so called scientific report is a self-praising piece of nonsense that one verifiable conclusion - that NATO's AWACs a/c need new engines.

It tries to look like real science to improve its credibility, which obviously worked with you - although to be honest I dont' think anynoe has to look like science to be credible with you - they just have to agree with you.

A succinct summary of its "conclusions" and "recommendations" is here.
An absolutely false statement contrived by a biased opinion and disregard for the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So show how I am wrong?

I have shown why I think the "report" is self-serving nonsense and invited people to read it.

But all you do is lay insults around the place with no effort to actually discuss the evidence.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
O.K. we have just been sprayed here in Scotland this morning and guess what - the flights doing this are NOT commercial airliners, I checked the flights above my head in real-time on RadarVirtuel com and there was no flights anywhere near me listed.
These flights fly North to South and are not on a recognised commercial route - the military ARE spraying us, no doubt about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by crompton

As I said in the other thread where you posted the same, we need to know where you are. Apart from anything else, there are few is any parts of the British Isles from where overflying commercial aircraft cannot be seen.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yup.
Like I said...dust. Airborne dust carried by the first drops of rain. Or dried out leftovers in the containers.

Not much dust blows around in the rain..

egads, man. he didnt say blowing in the rain. he said " carried by the first drops of rain".

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join